FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 22, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
qwertyuiop

He puts ice in his beer, and drinks it with a straw.
August 22, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
AndreLutherKing

Does he take cans & pour them into glasses then do that?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

August 22, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
SFCA

yo that is weird af

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

August 23, 2012 @ 12:20 AM

Inactive

That is a little odd but I like dipping french fries in blizzards which is pretty weird too but I know some people that do this also.
August 23, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
filthavenue

tell your friend to man the fuck up

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

August 23, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
Jollibee.

Is it weird to eat pizza w/ ketchup?

i was doing that shit at lunch today, and people were like "wtf?" and bothering me about it.

CO MOTHER FUCKING SIGN!!!. I thought i was the only one b. You got my full respect. I am now loyal to you.
August 23, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
Jollibee.

Other weird shit I do when I'm bored is buy some french fries from McDonalds and then drive to KFC and buy a bucket of gravy and dip them french fries in it. Shit's good doe.
August 23, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
MUSASHI

creamcheese and cheetos cool
August 23, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
sharky

Other weird shit I do when I'm bored is buy some french fries from McDonalds and then drive to KFC and buy a bucket of gravy and dip them french fries in it. Shit's good doe.

lol this isnt weird ur just a fatass
August 23, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
DirtbagZack

I talk to my self, in hieroglyphics

whatever

August 23, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
Tommy Boy

Not weird, that shit with some cheese curds is called poutine son!
August 23, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
Jollibee.

Not weird, that shit with some cheese curds is called poutine son!

You mean I've been eating fancy this whole time???!!
August 24, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
qwertyuiop

Does he take cans & pour them into glasses then do that?

he mostly drinks beer outta bottles
but how the fuck else would he get the ice in it? confused
August 24, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
craigsagersuit

Is it weird to eat pizza w/ ketchup?

i was doing that shit at lunch today, and people were like "wtf?" and bothering me about it.

CO MOTHER FUCKING SIGN!!!. I thought i was the only one b. You got my full respect. I am now loyal to you.

damn. thought i was the only one

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 24, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
unoedoe

That is a little odd but I like dipping french fries in blizzards which is pretty weird too but I know some people that do this also.

not even. fries n ice cream is the shit. preferably wendy's frostys
August 24, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
99%Shit

He puts ice in his beer, and drinks it with a straw.

The ice I don't get, but that straw is budget drinking.

When you drink beer with a straw you get drunk faster compared to when you drink beer in a regular way. When creating a vacuum while sucking on the straw, the boiling point of alcohol drops (in normal circumstances 79 degrees Centigrade) and alcohol vapours are created in the straw. These vapours are inhaled in the lungs, and via that way the alcohol gets into the blood much faster than the alcohol that ends up in the stomach by drinking it the normal way.
Moreover, beer gets into the mouth by means of a straw in very narrow jets, as a result of which it has a larger surface in the oral cavity. As a result of this more alcohol can evaporate before it is swallowed. The palate (with a loot of blood circulation inside) already absorbs part of the alcohol vapours. Also this is a shorter way for the alcohol to get into the blood and to make you drunk faster.
When drinking the same amount of beer the effects on one’s health remain the same whether you drink the beer in a normal way or with a straw, provided that one gets drunk faster when drinking with a straw. The total amount of alcohol does not change.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.