Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 23, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
omfgruben

- Enjoys going out and staying at home
- Mocha skin
- Independent type, makes her own guap
- Great music/movie/fashion taste
- Knows how to conduct herself in both a formal and casual event
- Raspy voice, still look good after plopping out a kid (or 2)

raspy voice b? why?

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 23, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
BuddyOmar

Has an edge to her, clever, and athletic.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 23, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
Black Donald Trump

legitimately kind hearted, real, intelligent and ambitious, good sense of humor, quiet confidence in that she doesn't need constant attention to know that i fuck with her, and therefore won't try to start shit or be dramatic or try to talk about shit she doesn't know about.

as for looks i fuck with alt. looking black girls
August 24, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
brandonicedout

looks wise

besides looks tho, clever, into cars, humorous, cant be having drama

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

August 24, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
________

asian or asian mixed, short (not like a midget tho, i just like short girls), pretty face, a good personality ect.
September 2, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
Araab-Muzik

That girl could get the bidness real quick!
September 2, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
valleyla

She has to be creative or express herself as an individual. Intelligence is also a huge plus but it can't be that "Ooooh, guys find intelligence sexy so I'm going to fake it or try to act smart." It has to be genuine intelligence. I want a girl that likes to read and is always trying to find new interests, books, movies, and music. She has to have a fun personality and just be generally fun to be around and playful. Piercings are a plus for the most part, especially septums. I like girls with weird colored hair too like hipster girls have (pastel blue, green, silver, red, yellow, etc). She has to be independent and educated about life. I'd prefer a girl that has the same political and social views as me (pro-choice, feminist, generally liberal, for gay marriage, etc). She HAS to be able to dress well. I don't care whether she dresses girly all the time or dresses in streetwear but she HAS to dress well. She has to be mature and confident in herself. I can understand her getting insecure at times but not having it dominate the relationship. Trusting and trustworthy. Loyal. Good sense of humor. She has to be "worldly" so pretty much educated about religions and life in general. Caring, respectful of me and herself, goal oriented, knows what she wants in life, and just generally a cool girl. She has to question things too. She can't just accept everything she hears as fact. She has to have a curious personality.

As for body, it doesn't matter that much to me. Skinny with no boobs or ass is cool with me (like those artsy girls). Thick with an ass and boobs is cool with me. Preferably dark hair (or the colors above) and dark eyes. Height doesn't matter to me.

That's pretty much it.

Oh, and preferably introverted. I'd rather hang out on a weekend night and watch movies (not all the time obviously) than party. With that said, I'd rather she didn't smoke or drink or do drugs. That life might not make it.
September 2, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
PandoCalrissian

Afro Hispanic, colored eyes, tall 5'6" - 6', Curly hair, tattoos, I DGAF about titties but nothing smaller then a B cup, I'm an ass man so that shits gotta be nice

Funny, can cook, heavy into fashion, Smart (I make stupid girls cry too easy)

Into equality but no feminazi

Confident but not cocky, likes to chill and just kick it while I play video games

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

September 2, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

She has to be creative or express herself as an individual. Intelligence is also a huge plus but it can't be that "Ooooh, guys find intelligence sexy so I'm going to fake it or try to act smart." It has to be genuine intelligence. I want a girl that likes to read and is always trying to find new interests, books, movies, and music. She has to have a fun personality and just be generally fun to be around and playful. Piercings are a plus for the most part, especially septums. I like girls with weird colored hair too like hipster girls have (pastel blue, green, silver, red, yellow, etc). She has to be independent and educated about life. I'd prefer a girl that has the same political and social views as me (pro-choice, feminist, generally liberal, for gay marriage, etc). She HAS to be able to dress well. I don't care whether she dresses girly all the time or dresses in streetwear but she HAS to dress well. She has to be mature and confident in herself. I can understand her getting insecure at times but not having it dominate the relationship. Trusting and trustworthy. Loyal. Good sense of humor. She has to be "worldly" so pretty much educated about religions and life in general. Caring, respectful of me and herself, goal oriented, knows what she wants in life, and just generally a cool girl. She has to question things too. She can't just accept everything she hears as fact. She has to have a curious personality.

As for body, it doesn't matter that much to me. Skinny with no boobs or ass is cool with me (like those artsy girls). Thick with an ass and boobs is cool with me. Preferably dark hair (or the colors above) and dark eyes. Height doesn't matter to me.

That's pretty much it.

Oh, and preferably introverted. I'd rather hang out on a weekend night and watch movies (not all the time obviously) than party. With that said, I'd rather she didn't smoke or drink or do drugs. That life might not make it.

cool cool cool My nigga!! we need to go on a wife hunt together we got the same mindstate. I agree with everything except the colored hair lol, its cool but not a major factor.

:)

September 2, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
GW

legitimately kind hearted, real, intelligent and ambitious, good sense of humor, quiet confidence in that she doesn't need constant attention to know that i fuck with her, and therefore won't try to start shit or be dramatic or try to talk about shit she doesn't know about.

as for looks i fuck with alt. looking black girls

pretty much what this nigga said. everything on point
September 2, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
valleyla

That's pretty much it.

cool cool cool My nigga!! we need to go on a wife hunt together we got the same mindstate. I agree with everything except the colored hair lol, its cool but not a major factor.

Wife hunters cool In my area these girls are rare. They be like snow days in L.A. County.

Colored hair ain't a major factor either but I find that shit real attractive for some reason haha

Please login first to reply.