300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 21, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
OGDUBZ

I don't even know where to start tho fam....
State a research question that could be addressed using a true experimental design. Describe the experimental design features you would undertake. Your example must entail one numeric dependent variable and two independent variables—one reflecting a nominal level of measurement and the other reflecting an ordinal level of measurement. Describe the categories comprising the independent variables.
August 21, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Yeah I actually just asked my teacher this yesterday and she said to State a research question that could be addressed using a true experimental design. Describe the experimental design features you would undertake. Your example must entail one numeric dependent variable and two independent variables—one reflecting a nominal level of measurement and the other reflecting an ordinal level of measurement. Describe the categories comprising the independent variables.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
OGDUBZ

oh so i would State a research question that could be addressed using a true experimental design. Describe the experimental design features you would undertake. Your example must entail one numeric dependent variable and two independent variables—one reflecting a nominal level of measurement and the other reflecting an ordinal level of measurement. Describe the categories comprising the independent variables which would be right.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
sharky

i think ur on the right track but if that doesnt work just try stating a research question that could be addressed using a true experimental design. Describe the experimental design features you would undertake. Your example must entail one numeric dependent variable and two independent variables—one reflecting a nominal level of measurement and the other reflecting an ordinal level of measurement. Describe the categories comprising the independent variables which would be right.
August 22, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
jaded

One possible approach you could take to tackling this is stating a research question that could be addressed using a true experimental design. Describe the experimental design features you would undertake. Your example must entail one numeric dependent variable and two independent variables—one reflecting a nominal level of measurement and the other reflecting an ordinal level of measurement. Describe the categories comprising the independent variables which would be right.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 22, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
daytona squared

yea dude lets keep using old as the internet copy paste troll techniques man! really funny!

fucking idiots....

where the camron jpegs bro???

rip subprime

August 22, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
smartmonkey

I know that statistically your research is flawed.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

August 22, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
slap

This intro statistic? This is basic stuff.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Please login first to reply.