Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 21, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
$$$$$

@cursed-assassi what happened to the swag shop bro?
August 21, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

just buy shitt you like we are going to die anyway
August 21, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
filthavenue

I always ask myself the same question, but to be honest, I've gotten a lot better over the years since my style refined.

You just gotta look at what you have and notice how often you wear that certain article of clothing. When I did that, I noticed I had jackets that I dropped like $500 on that I would only wear them like once every 3 months and shirts with tags still on em. After that, I just stopped and try to wear what I have more. I would say for most people interested in fashion, we always have more things than we can ever wear.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

August 21, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
filthavenue

But its better than being a party animal (like most of my friends) where they just drop all their money on clubs, alcohol and drugs.

August 21, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
$$$$$

Why is buying overpriced clothes you don't need better than spending money on clubs, alcohol, and drugs?
I rather spend money to have fun then to buy clothes.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
Third Eye Jedi

I always ask myself the same question, but to be honest, I've gotten a lot better over the years since my style refined.

You just gotta look at what you have and notice how often you wear that certain article of clothing. When I did that, I noticed I had jackets that I dropped like $500 on that I would only wear them like once every 3 months and shirts with tags still on em. After that, I just stopped and try to wear what I have more. I would say for most people interested in fashion, we always have more things than we can ever wear.

Same exact thing happens to me. My closet is packed and I end up wearing the same 5 things over and over.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
omfgruben

you gotta cop nice clothes to look good in college/hs. bitches dont fuck with bad dressed niggas.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 21, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
hndlz

Why is buying overpriced clothes you don't need better than spending money on clubs, alcohol, and drugs?
\

it all just goes back to what @j3rm said. its priorities. to some, clubs and drugs arent fun, but coppin the latest jordans is more of a thrill. Comes down to personal preferences.

and @trunks right too. spend yo shit if youre able to cuz we gone die!

hndlz.tumblr.com

August 21, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

you gotta cop nice clothes to look good in college/hs. bitches dont fuck with bad dressed niggas.

This may be true, but you also don't have to spend a lot of money on high fashioned items either. A women shouldn't really care what brand you're wearing
August 21, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
omfgruben

This may be true, but you also don't have to spend a lot of money on high fashioned items either. A women shouldn't really care what brand you're wearing

true, but its usually the "high fashioned" brands that have the nice clothes.
as Djay says, you want quality, you gotta pay for it.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 21, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
filthavenue

Iunno nigga maybe cause that shit is bad for your health? At least when you spend it on clothes you have something thats tangible and you have an option of selling it?

Don't get me wrong though, I definitely still have money to party but its good to have a balance and not just drop all your cash on that.

August 21, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
$$$$$

Clothes don't last forever, experiences do.
To each his own tho.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
Axraexl

@cursed-assassi what happened to the swag shop bro?

The feds shut me down b

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 22, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
filthavenue

Clothes don't last forever, experiences do.
To each his own tho.

Dropping $500 at the club on a friday night and blacking out is not experience B.

I know what you're saying though, I just worded what I was trying to say wrong. It's all about balance.

August 22, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
1973 tha Kami

clubbing partying isnt exactly the vital experience one needs to survive as a grown man

Please login first to reply.