Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 21, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
ASAC Schrader

Imagine you met the baddest girl you've ever seen. And after gaming her you take her to your crib for a ons. But when she takes off her shoes you see this

would you still smash?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 21, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
AndreLutherKing

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

August 21, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
DarianaGrande

yes.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 21, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
LA_Kid

fuck no, bitch gotta have nice feet

taskforce bitch mob nigga

August 21, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
guyitsmathew

mfw

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

August 21, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
epsilon

Deal breaker and pass. Fucking gag me fuck.
August 21, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Jollibee.

Make that bitch wear socks you stupid fuck. Not only the socks would double her orgasm but at the same time covering them chicken feet. I swear you niggas either picky ass fuck or frail ass pinoys.
August 21, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
ASAC Schrader

Make that bitch wear socks you stupid fuck. Not only the socks would double her orgasm but at the same time covering them chicken feet. I swear you niggas either picky ass fuck or frail ass pinoys.

So today i picked up my selvedge raw denim from the tailor for some tapering and upon return, everything was fine including the fit until I saw the selvedge line. That shit was fucking gone. I got mad and told the tailor what the hell happened to the fucking selvedge line and he said that his uncle "fixed" everything up including the line. The line somewhat turned black or something i dont even know. Now it just looks like a regular pair of fucking denim. I was so mad cause i paid 30 dollars(I'm not rich so i'm complaining) just to fucking hem and taper my shit but i didn't pay for the line to fucking disappear.
Here's a picture of that shit now

I was just glad that those denims were not APCs or 100+ jeans or else I would have just gone mad for wasting that much money.
So ya HB has something similar to this happened to you before?

WTF???
Yo dawg that was such an ignant statement yo.
Selvedge denim is a staple part of a hypebeast.
It is the butter of my bread and the bread of my butter.
I am nothing without selvedge.
I am just pinoy.

August 21, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
Jollibee.

So today i picked up my selvedge raw denim from the tailor for some tapering and upon return, everything was fine including the fit until I saw the selvedge line. That shit was fucking gone. I got mad and told the tailor what the hell happened to the fucking selvedge line and he said that his uncle "fixed" everything up including the line. The line somewhat turned black or something i dont even know. Now it just looks like a regular pair of fucking denim. I was so mad cause i paid 30 dollars(I'm not rich so i'm complaining) just to fucking hem and taper my shit but i didn't pay for the line to fucking disappear.
Here's a picture of that shit now

I was just glad that those denims were not APCs or 100+ jeans or else I would have just gone mad for wasting that much money.
So ya HB has something similar to this happened to you before?

Ok you got me
August 21, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
Legit Shit

Perfect chick? Smash no questions asked. Make fun of her feet later

upthefunk

August 21, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
ASAC Schrader

i would smash but the whole time imma be thinking bout them nasty ass toes

August 21, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
jacobsever

Not quite fucked up feet, but one time when I was visiting a friend at Western Illinois University, I met some chick who was pretty hot. Went back to her dorm and ended up doing stuff. When I took her pants off I was met with one of the biggest bushes I'd seen. Like, shit couldn't even be contained in the underwear. What college chick in modern day doesn't shave their shit? I was pretty freaked out, but smashed anyway.

August 21, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
tronwin

At least it's not 6 toes. Would still smash
August 21, 2012 @ 04:58 AM

Inactive

I never look at a girls feet, I feel like I might see shit I don't want to see,nawmean nigs. Shit could freak you out and change what you think about any girls feet. But if she perfect would still smash, If face look good then its all gucci bruh
August 21, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
*80hd*

if shes the most perfect and badest chick then she'll still have the roundest ass and perfect titscool smash
August 21, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
slammedb5

My ex had toes similar to that because she was a ballet dancer in the past. Unless you have a foot fetish stop bein picky.
August 21, 2012 @ 09:31 AM
Pantic

I'd smash if she wore socks, but not without, can't handle ugly feet.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:24 AM
koolgtrap

put some supreme socks on dem feets
August 21, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
Thibault

Unless you have a foot fetish stop bein picky.
August 23, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
hiroshima

if she got bad feet she not a perfect hoe

シティーボーイ

August 23, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
classycreep

Imagine you met the baddest girl you've ever seen. And after gaming her you take her to your crib for a ons. But when she takes off her shoes you see this

would you still smash?

She wouldn't be perfect if she had this, so this scenario is broken, but I would still smash cuz I wouldn't notice cuz I wouldn't be looking at her feet.
August 24, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
kafka

cool
August 24, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
99%Shit

Ew, 5 toes? No thanks.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 24, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
TRILL Bill

Not quite fucked up feet, but one time when I was visiting a friend at Western Illinois University, I met some chick who was pretty hot. Went back to her dorm and ended up doing stuff. When I took her pants off I was met with one of the biggest bushes I'd seen. Like, shit couldn't even be contained in the underwear. What college chick in modern day doesn't shave their shit? I was pretty freaked out, but smashed anyway.

i dont give a fuck what anyone says, but i would NEVER smash a chick with a bush. that shit is so fucking unhygienic to me. just makes me view you as even more of a nasty ass nigga, but back to the topic, yeah i'd smash on a perfect hoe with fucked up feet.
August 24, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Ew, 5 toes? No thanks.

uh

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 24, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
hiroshima

dude... gross

シティーボーイ

Please login first to reply.