Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 21, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
cvvemvn

suspended

you won't get shred if you don't work out what the fuck are you talking about. You will just get skinny.
u will turn skinny ripped

cvvemvn approved
August 21, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Naivety is through the roof in this thread.

JohnLamone 2.0 in full effect.
August 21, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
WPGMB

leave the ama for reddit.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
futura

i have heard that the type of food you eat ( clean vs. junk) is irrelevant. and as long as it fits your macros you can basically eat anything you want.
August 21, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
TRILL Bill

i have heard that the type of food you eat ( clean vs. junk) is irrelevant. and as long as it fits your macros you can basically eat anything you want.

this is somewhat true, but the macros in junk food aren't proportional in the favor of someone who's trying to clean bulk, hence the reason why people eat healthy food to clean bulk
August 22, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

this is somewhat true, but the macros in junk food aren't proportional in the favor of someone who's trying to clean bulk, hence the reason why people eat healthy food to clean bulk
lol this guy owns a layne norton tee and every supp u can get
August 22, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
daphonk

@cvvemvn you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
ok and this is why i am semi pro bodybuilder and you are not, i know ronnie coleman personally, i have trained with arnie, i played sega with nasser in his prime

u do not no crap about this, i have lived this since i was 6 years old, my farther was pro bodybuilder.

YOU DO NOT NO NOTHING

stop dropping the semi pro bullshit, no one cares. you aren't a professional and you don't do it for a living. you're on par with the guys who play semi pro football thinking they're worth something because they got a picture with warren moon and play football on weekends.

but whats your dad's name tho?
August 22, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
craigsagersuit

eating "healthy" foods has nothing to do with clean bulking. clean bulking simply means you're going over 10-20% of your maintenance calorie. dirty bulk would be going over 20% your maintenance. simple as that.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 22, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
B_RAD

Have you competed before? Im an NPC competitor myself.
August 22, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
TRILL Bill

eating "healthy" foods has nothing to do with clean bulking. clean bulking simply means you're going over 10-20% of your maintenance calorie. dirty bulk would be going over 20% your maintenance. simple as that.

no, theres a difference. dirty bulking is shoving whatever down your throat to gain weight as quickly as possible. clean bulking is watching your diet closely and eating shit like a lot of lean chicken and rice to meet your macronutrient and caloric needs.
August 22, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
craigsagersuit

no, theres a difference. dirty bulking is shoving whatever down your throat to gain weight as quickly as possible. clean bulking is watching your diet closely and eating shit like a lot of lean chicken and rice to meet your macronutrient and caloric needs.

A lot of misconception with that. It has nothing to do with the foods but the calories. Like I said,

clean bulk= 10-20% above maintenance
dirty bulk= above 20%

Even if you eat healthy foods, it's still called dirty bulking. It's stupid to think that when clean bulking all you have to consume are lean chickens, brown rice, peanuts, etc. You can chow down fast food and still hit your daily macro goals, however it's not advisable since you're not getting all the minerals and fibers that are crucial for general health & well being, and will definitely cause you problems in the long run. It's all about finding the middle ground. Go ahead eat those lean meats and brown rice, but don't beat yourself up for having foods that you like. Or else you're just setting yourself up for failure mentally.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 22, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
TRILL Bill

A lot of misconception with that. It has nothing to do with the foods but the calories. Like I said,

clean bulk= 10-20% above maintenance
dirty bulk= above 20%

Even if you eat healthy foods, it's still called dirty bulking. It's stupid to think that when clean bulking all you have to consume are lean chickens, brown rice, peanuts, etc. You can chow down fast food and still hit your daily macro goals, however it's not advisable since you're not getting all the minerals and fibers that are crucial for general health & well being, and will definitely cause you problems in the long run. It's all about finding the middle ground. Go ahead eat those lean meats and brown rice, but don't beat yourself up for having foods that you like. Or else you're just setting yourself up for failure mentally.

lol okay dude

Please login first to reply.