August 19, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
yugwen

suspended

how would u put ur work at risk tho? not tryna bug u jus wanna kno for real

and since u dont do competitions anymore, how do u earn money from bodybuilding?

http://insidetheoutcast.tumblr.com/

August 19, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

how would u put ur work at risk tho? not tryna bug u jus wanna kno for real

and since u dont do competitions anymore, how do u earn money from bodybuilding?
i put myself at risk with sponsors posting things of this nature on the internet
August 19, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
craigsagersuit

what lifting program to follow for bulking?
do not follow gimmick routines, you do compound lifts and lift heavy , aim for heavier weight every single week

mon: chest
tue: back
wed: shoulder
thur: arm
fri: leg

keep you workouts simple with a huge emphasis on heavy compounds w/ some accesory work at the end to finish yourself off

whats ur take on full body workout 3x a week

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 19, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

do not follow gimmick routines, you do compound lifts and lift heavy , aim for heavier weight every single week

keep you workouts simple with a huge emphasis on heavy compounds w/ some accesory work at the end to finish yourself off

whats ur take on full body workout 3x a week
no no no no no!

if u have only 3 days a week you do

day 1 : push (chest,shoulder,tricep)
day 2: pull (back,bicep,trap)
day 3: lower body (legs, calf)
August 19, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
beathead

ding ding ding. This is the key to getting big. Compound i.e. deadlifts, squats, bench and to keep it simple.. you reduce your reps but you lift w/ heavier weights as you aim to max out. recover w/ protein right after.
August 19, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
It's Only Hype

How many calories are in L's cause you seem to take alot of those. You should probably go work out to burn those off

HEH HEHE.
August 19, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

ding ding ding. This is the key to getting big. Compound i.e. deadlifts, squats, bench and to keep it simple.. you reduce your reps but you lift w/ heavier weights as you aim to max out. recover w/ protein right after.
you do 2 set warm up , then load bar with heavyiest weight you think you can do, then next week you try improve on that

everytime you gain strength you gain muscle its called progressive overload
August 19, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
xdylanx

How much can you curl in the squat rack?
August 19, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

How much can you curl in the squat rack?
i curl 240 in the curl rack
August 19, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
Jollibee.

What is the best way to lose bitch tits
In a month.
August 19, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

U need gyno surgery 5k$
August 19, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
Fanta

reccomadation on protein powder?
August 19, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

none

i recomend REAL FOOD
August 19, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

ask me anything, (the official thread)

found picture of OP training

how you get so swole?
August 19, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
DATSHTKRAY

Whey or natural protein powder, doesn't really matter. I agree when you say real food but, the additional protein is definitely a huge +.
August 19, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
Panther.

Op bench presses the bar

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 19, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

Whey or natural protein powder, doesn't really matter. I agree when you say real food but, the additional protein is definitely a huge +.
not at all...

see the thing is you kids got brought up being told u need so an so ammount of protein to function when in reality u need half the ammount supp companies tell u, they sell over priced crap to kids , but they really are selling is a dream, A FAKE DREAM all these guys u see advertising for supplement brands they are legal scammer, they make a living selling protein and bogus supplements to kids who want to look like them

if u want to be natural u need REAL FOOD , LOTS OF REAL FOOD

if u want to be a body builder u need REAL FOOD + A BARAGE OF HORMONES AND PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS

simple as that, nothing else is going to help u. especially not some brightly packaged fuking protein in a bag.
August 19, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
Panther.

You're fucking retarded no joke. Protein shakes have definitely helped me. You just aren't consistent. Try Russian bear, animal pack or anavite vitamins too, crazy results.
Op bench presses the bar at 2 reps with a spotter

August 19, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

You're fucking retarded no joke. Protein shakes have definitely helped me. You just aren't consistent. Try Russian bear, animal pack or anavite vitamins too, crazy results.
Op bench presses the bar at 2 reps with a spotter
lmao!!!!!!

misled child putting money into the pockets of the filth of this industry.!!!!
August 19, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
craigsagersuit

Protein shakes do help but they can't beat "real food". They are a back up. Don't rely on them to grow muscles. Same goes to all supplements. "Think of them as a nutritional insurance policy - nothing more." People are paid big money to advertise them, so don't be easily fooled.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 19, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

Protein shakes do help but they can't beat "real food". They are a back up. Don't rely on them to grow muscles. Same goes to all supplements. "Think of them as a nutritional insurance policy - nothing more." People are paid big money to advertise them, so don't be easily fooled.
dont even think of them as that, do not think of them they are nothing... they do not do anything!!!

protein powder is the only one that does actually do something , but at the end of the day its just an expensive version of lean meat... so it is pointless.

if u want quick gains, u need steroid, anything else is worthless crap pushed out by the drug addict "natural bodybuilders" (they are not natural)
August 19, 2012 @ 06:18 AM

Inactive

how tall are you?
5'8" 250lbs

dayum step yo bench up lil homie, my dad used to bench 365 and only weigh 155
August 19, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
BeastJr

this guy goes against everything ive learnt while lifting god damn...

I take creatine for pre, and whey protein with glutamine for post, and zma when i go to bed, I tried animal rage which is a pre work out supplement and I usually do 8 reps at XXX and with it I did 12 with ease.

Hes right about compound work outs though, same about separating muscle groups for different days
August 19, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

I take creatine for pre, and whey protein with glutamine for post, and zma when i go to bed, I tried animal rage which is a pre work out supplement and I usually do 8 reps at XXX and with it I did 12 with ease.

Hes right about compound work outs though, same about separating muscle groups for different days
its cause you have been brainwashed by the supplement companies

and if u can do 12 reps ur not lifting heavy enough, u can lift in the 8-12 rep range and make gains though. the key is make sure your 12th rep is a failed rep. if u can do more then 12 ur doing it terribly wrong, and considering ur probably natural, u should be lifting as heavy as u can ie 4-6 rep range
August 19, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
BeastJr

and if u can do 12 reps ur not lifting heavy enough, u can lift in the 8-12 rep range and make gains though. the key is make sure your 12th rep is a failed rep. if u can do more then 12 ur doing it terribly wrong, and considering ur probably natural, u should be lifting as heavy as u can ie 4-6 rep range

Uhm that's not true, you're bulking up, and I'm cutting so it's different, I don't fuck with hormones because that's really bad, I am 100% natural and doing endurance reps like 135 30 times and what not helps your muscles condition so you can go up in higher weights safely
August 19, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Yo ass can't run at al can u

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 19, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Panther.

I take animal pack which is a vitamin. But why are you cutting with creatine? I'm gaining, taking a protein shake with 500 calories and 62gs of protein and glutamine, creatine, and my animal pack.

August 19, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
cvvemvn

suspended

Uhm that's not true, you're bulking up, and I'm cutting so it's different, I don't fuck with hormones because that's really bad, I am 100% natural and doing endurance reps like 135 30 times and what not helps your muscles condition so you can go up in higher weights safely
u lift heavy when ur cutting too, good luck with ur failed bb attmempt bro, ur gonna need it
August 19, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
cvvemvn

suspended

I take animal pack which is a vitamin. But why are you cutting with creatine? I'm gaining, taking a protein shake with 500 calories and 62gs of protein and glutamine, creatine, and my animal pack.
lol ur seriously the typical supplememnt victim, i dont know if your trolling or you truly do beleive that those supplements are helping u lmao!!!!
August 21, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
BeastJr

u lift heavy when ur cutting too, good luck with ur failed bb attmempt bro, ur gonna need it

I'm not looking to be a monster, I'm just looking to be toned and that's it. Yeah I know you can lift heavy when you're cutting but you have to condition your muscles first. It's not about doing one or three reps, that does nothing for you.

Please login first to reply.