FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 18, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
yugwen

suspended

It seems everyone in the fucking world thinks their parents are irreplacable

Well, my moms a fucking crazy bitch. I dont rly kno my dad tho but i dont think id admire him or anything.

wut about u HB

http://insidetheoutcast.tumblr.com/

August 18, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
craigsagersuit

i stay mirin my moms and pops

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 18, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
Soul Rize

parents still married .i'm good unlike what i think the 73% of divorces?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 18, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
Jollibee.

Yo b love your parents man, they the only ones you will have in the end no matter what.
August 18, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
joeywankenobi

a little tbh
August 18, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
Panther.

Yo b love your parents man, they the only once you will have in the end no matter what.

This. You can't change them b unless you go through some sociopathic shit which has you feelin even worse in the end. Like sometimes I fucking hate my mom or dad but they mean well. I went through a period of not talkin to my mom for certain reason but life goes on. They've taken you through a lot. Shit I can barely handle the kids I have to coach at a baseball camp I work at and I think wtf my parents put up with this shit? You're probably just mad about somethin cuz, relax cause I guarantee your day was not shittier than mine today.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 18, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
1nce*

You must be a teenager suprised

August 18, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
tmwtg

I didn't start realizing this until just recently. Got this off a blog:

You’ll see your parents get older. You’ll come home during Christmas break and see new lines developing on their faces. One day it’ll just hit you that your parents are old and going to die. There’s nothing you can do about it, besides treat them with kindness and visit as much as your budget permits.
August 18, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
FLVMINCO

OP probably is beefing with his mother over not buying him some supreme honestly, and you're a fuckboy for referring to your mother as a bitch.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

August 18, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
RAREakuma

Parents suck, but not having parents sucks sooo much harder. Be grateful.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

August 18, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
cvvemvn

suspended

shut the fuck up op u little baby
August 18, 2012 @ 05:23 AM

Inactive

People who grew up without parents in their lives grow up with a shit load of issues and become harder to deal with and overcome than those who had parental supervision. Put yourself in someone elses shoes and picture your life differently. Trust me, parents impact our lives enormously. Be grateful, they brought us into life making you, YOU.
August 18, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Fuck Family, its not like you cant create your own, it s just harder.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 18, 2012 @ 05:28 AM

Inactive

Fuck Family, its not like you cant create your own, it s just harder.

Shit gets tough sometimes but I bet youd do anything for family if you didnt have any. God damn kids these days lol
August 18, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
alecsiph

Yo b love your parents man, they the only ones you will have in the end no matter what.

not always true, i know people who's parents have done fucked up things to them
August 18, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
bonemarrow

not always true, i know people who's parents have done fucked up things to them

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

August 18, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
unemployedisback

B you a fuckboy your mom aint gon spend her last paycheck on a boxlogo hoodie

be greatful faggot
August 18, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
*80hd*

everybodys got issues. you just have to man up and deal with them. whether your parents are there or not your gunna have to man up and face your issues eventually. with that being said quit being a frail ass nigga op and deal with what you got. you can be negative about it or be mature and make the best out of it
August 18, 2012 @ 11:07 AM
bananaoke

well honestly my parents i love them alot. they do soo much it honestly hurts seeing my dad working a shitty ass job now barely making ends meet and my mom cant even find a job cuz of the economy and they're not english speakers either but they had a pretty nice income at one point in time. appreciate themm man i remember one time when i was little my dad took me to toys r us and spent his last ten fucking dollars on me just so i can have a stupid toy and be happy afterwards he took me to jack in the box and looked in his wallet and only had 2 dollars left for me to eat. I NEVER will forget that. my mom is just one hell of a woman as well they've done alot for my siblings as well gave us the childhood they never had because they grew up shitty in mexico. im no saint i've been a fucking complete douche to my mom had made her cry before worst feeling in the world. the worst i've done to my father was got throwwed off a couple lokos and a fifth of malibu and he got in my face for drinking and i straight atttacked him, im ashamed for alll that i cant change it but they forgave me and love me still no matter what they are the best i wouldnt want it any way. appreciate them dont take them for granted i know one day unfortunately we'll wake up and they'll be gone. hooray for parents if i ever have kids i will be just as big hearted as they were with me
well honestly my parents i love them alot. they do soo much it honestly hurts seeing my dad working a shitty ass job now barely making ends meet and my mom cant even find a job cuz of the economy and they're not english speakers either but they had a pretty nice income at one point in time. appreciate themm man i remember one time when i was little my dad took me to toys r us and spent his last ten fucking dollars on me just so i can have a stupid toy and be happy afterwards he took me to jack in the box and looked in his wallet and only had 2 dollars left for me to eat. I NEVER will forget that. my mom is just one hell of a woman as well they've done alot for my siblings as well gave us the childhood they never had because they grew up shitty in mexico. im no saint i've been a fucking complete douche to my mom had made her cry before worst feeling in the world. the worst i've done to my father was got throwwed off a couple lokos and a fifth of malibu and he got in my face for drinking and i straight atttacked him, im ashamed for alll that i cant change it but they forgave me and love me still no matter what they are the best i wouldnt want it any way. appreciate them dont take them for granted i know one day unfortunately we'll wake up and they'll be gone. hooray for parents if i ever have kids i will be just as big hearted as they were with me

Wow, you just described my parents.
August 18, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
oneallah

my mom is everything to me, the only woman for me aside from the cute tight hoes

my dad and i have a rocky relationship,
he and my mom fight and i side with my mom so i have cursed at him a couple of times,
niga cant touch me doe

Please login first to reply.