Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
August 18, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
Jollibee.

So today i picked up my selvedge raw denim from the tailor for some tapering and upon return, everything was fine including the fit until I saw the selvedge line. That shit was fucking gone. I got mad and told the tailor what the hell happened to the fucking selvedge line and he said that his uncle "fixed" everything up including the line. The line somewhat turned black or something i dont even know. Now it just looks like a regular pair of fucking denim. I was so mad cause i paid 30 dollars(I'm not rich so i'm complaining) just to fucking hem and taper my shit but i didn't pay for the line to fucking disappear.
Here's a picture of that shit now

I was just glad that those denims were not APCs or 100+ jeans or else I would have just gone mad for wasting that much money.
So ya HB has something similar to this happened to you before?
August 18, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
Ferris.Bueller

That shit happened to me last week bluh. i picked up my selvedge raw denim from the tailor for some tapering and upon return, everything was fine including the fit until I saw the selvedge line. That shit was fucking gone. I got mad and told the tailor what the hell happened to the fucking selvedge line and he said that his uncle "fixed" everything up including the line. The line somewhat turned black or something i dont even know. Now it just looks like a regular pair of fucking denim. I was so mad cause i paid 30 dollars(I'm not rich so i'm complaining) just to fucking hem and taper my shit but i didn't pay for the line to fucking disappear.I was just glad that those denims were not APCs or 100+ jeans or else I would have just gone mad for wasting that much money.
August 18, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
jaded

I bet everyone walking down the street will notice your cuff doesn't have that anymore

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 18, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
Don Francisco

Really? sounds like the time i picked up my selvedge raw denim from the tailor for some tapering and upon return, everything was fine including the fit until I saw the selvedge line. That shit was fucking gone. I got mad and told the tailor what the hell happened to the fucking selvedge line and he said that his uncle "fixed" everything up including the line. The line somewhat turned black or something i dont even know. Now it just looks like a regular pair of fucking denim. I was so mad cause i paid 30 dollars(I'm not rich so i'm complaining) just to fucking hem and taper my shit but i didn't pay for the line to fucking disappear. I was just glad that those denims were not APCs or 100+ jeans or else I would have just gone mad for wasting that much money.
August 18, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
johnathan

No fucking shit? Because acouple weeks ago i picked up my selvedge raw denim from the tailor for some tapering and upon return, everything was fine including the fit until I saw the selvedge line. That shit was fucking gone. I got mad and told the tailor what the hell happened to the fucking selvedge line and he said that his uncle "fixed" everything up including the line. The line somewhat turned black or something i dont even know. Now it just looks like a regular pair of fucking denim. I was so mad cause i paid 30 dollars(I'm not rich so i'm complaining) just to fucking hem and taper my shit but i didn't pay for the line to fucking disappear. I was just glad that those denims were not APCs or 100+ jeans or else I would have just gone mad for wasting that much money.

free max b 2013

August 18, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

lol 30 dollars
August 18, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Nigga who cares its so small and insignificant. Some of yall niggas take this shit too far.

:)

August 18, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

This reminds of that one time when I walked into Macy's to get sum Levis and dat bitch sed dat da 501s was out of stock so I slapped dat hoe n dipped den I went to zumies to cawp some jeans since I culdnt get da 501s n I seent a whole buncha frail ass white kids playin wit pokemon cards.
August 18, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
Jollibee.

Nigga who cares its so small and insignificant. Some of yall niggas take this shit too far.

WTF???
Yo dawg that was such an ignant statement yo.
Selvedge denim is a staple part of a hypebeast.
It is the butter of my bread and the bread of my butter.
I am nothing without selvedge.
I am just pinoy.
August 18, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
"MERCY"

WTF???
I am just pinoy.

August 18, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
Bray Wyatt

reminds me of what happened to me today i'll provide pictures too. So today i picked up my selvedge raw denim from the tailor for some tapering and upon return, everything was fine including the fit until I saw the selvedge line. That shit was fucking gone. I got mad and told the tailor what the hell happened to the fucking selvedge line and he said that his uncle "fixed" everything up including the line. The line somewhat turned black or something i dont even know. Now it just looks like a regular pair of fucking denim. I was so mad cause i paid 30 dollars(I'm not rich so i'm complaining) just to fucking hem and taper my shit but i didn't pay for the line to fucking disappear.

I was just glad that those denims were not APCs or 100+ jeans or else I would have just gone mad for wasting that much money.
August 18, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
Jollibee.

reminds me of what happened to me today i'll provide pictures too. So today i picked up my selvedge raw denim from the tailor for some tapering and upon return, everything was fine including the fit until I saw the selvedge line. That shit was fucking gone. I got mad and told the tailor what the hell happened to the fucking selvedge line and he said that his uncle "fixed" everything up including the line. The line somewhat turned black or something i dont even know. Now it just looks like a regular pair of fucking denim. I was so mad cause i paid 30 dollars(I'm not rich so i'm complaining) just to fucking hem and taper my shit but i didn't pay for the line to fucking disappear.

@scottsteiner
John Cena is the best wrestler out there and no one else. Even if Scott Steiner was at his prime he could not handle John Cena because Scott Steiner is just too frail.

August 18, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
AndreLutherKing

they only thing you can do know is amputate your legs while wear the jeans. That way nobody will know of this tragic event

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

August 18, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
classycreep

Dude no shit, today i too picked up my selvedge raw denim from the tailor for some tapering and upon return, everything was fine including the fit until I saw the selvedge line. That shit was fucking gone. I got mad and told the tailor what the hell happened to the fucking selvedge line and he said that his uncle "fixed" everything up including the line. The line somewhat turned black or something i dont even know. Now it just looks like a regular pair of fucking denim. I was so mad cause i paid 30 dollars(I'm not rich so i'm complaining) just to fucking hem and taper my shit but i didn't pay for the line to fucking disappear.
August 18, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
that dude

suspended

Damn b. no more selvage line means the jawnz magically transform into normal ass jeans. Might as well burn them or you'll forever be known as a poser.

Man the fuck up you pussy confused
August 18, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
Jollibee.

they only thing you can do know is amputate your legs while wear the jeans. That way nobody will know of this tragic event

@andrelutherking
Don't make me banish you to the shadow realm b unless you got a deck better than your morphtronics
August 18, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
slap

You would tuck your cuff behind the tongue of your desert boots.
PINOY.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 18, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Jollibee.

Damn b. no more selvage line means the jawnz magically transform into normal ass jeans. Might as well burn them or you'll forever be known as a poser.

Man the fuck up you pussy confused

it's god damn $30 dollars bro!! i got no job b. My life is like a fucking 3rd world country right now confused confused confused
August 18, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
daytona squared

ur all fucking idiots you know if you paid 200 dollars for some jeans and some idiot fob fucked ur selvage up you'd be mad...fucking lames tryna act all casual and chill like ur not a member of a mens fashion forum

rip subprime

August 18, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
that dude

suspended

ur all fucking idiots you know if you paid 200 dollars for some jeans and some idiot fob fucked ur selvage up you'd be mad...fucking lames tryna act all casual and chill like ur not a member of a mens fashion forum

op is a phaggot in the first place for not telling the person that tapered his jawns to taper from the inseam and not the outseam, the proper way its ment to be done.

August 18, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
nochurch

This reminds of that one time when I walked into Macy's to get sum Levis and dat bitch sed dat da 501s was out of stock so I slapped dat hoe n dipped den I went to zumies to cawp some jeans since I culdnt get da 501s n I seent a whole buncha frail ass white kids playin wit pokemon cards.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 18, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
Jollibee.

Finally someone that understands
I know you be rocking that supreme b so I know you got that stacks of money but you understand the value of money yadamean these niggas just be trollin cause they be livin that privileged life style

@slap
Why not? I think it looks fine. besides im not gonna show off any cuffs or tongues cause my selvedge line is gone b.
August 18, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Jollibee.

op is a phaggot in the first place for not telling the person that tapered his jawns to taper from the inseam and not the outseam, the proper way its ment to be done.

Ok just stop right there. I respect you cause you an OG member but b I talked to this fob chinese dude I kept repeating what i wanted him to do. I kept telling him don't touch the line but still taper it. I knew i should have never trusted them when they messed up my fucking name to Benson, Ray. Nigga i aint white how the hell did you fucking get Benson, Ray???
August 18, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
eidaow

that shit happend to me too when i got my raw jawnz tapered

~ h a n s u m ~

August 18, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Ferris.Bueller

WTF???
I am just pinoy.

Such an underrated post lol
10/10
August 18, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
Jollibee.

that shit happend to me too when i got my raw jawnz tapered

I feel ya b. it's like these tailors don't know shit about selvedge material. I mean c'mon can't they like think
"oh so it looks like this ey, no problem will just change it since the owner prolly doesn't cuff his jeans and show off his selvedge line." Smh these tailors should be educated with every clothing material as possible so they wont fuck up
August 18, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
Third Eye Jedi

Yo,color that shit back in and Iron on some whiskers and honeycombs and shit.
August 18, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
Jollibee.

Yo,color that shit back in and Iron on some whiskers and honeycombs and shit.

@third-eye-jedi
How? Drop some knowledge on me yo.
August 18, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Bray Wyatt

@scottsteiner
John Cena is the best wrestler out there and no one else. Even if Scott Steiner was at his prime he could not handle John Cena because Scott Steiner is just too frail.

i'll give that nigga cena clotheslines then kiss my biceps and drop an elbow on him

then some signature push ups yafeel?
August 18, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
oneallah

john cena would kick scott steiners ass,
my niga john kicked brock lesners ass and brock could destroy scott steiner

and them jeans prbly was some cheap 10buck south pole jeans,
fuck outta here with that selvedge shit

Please login first to reply.