Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 18, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
Ape

when im driving i wonder what its like just driving into another car, or wall

lmao

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

August 18, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
Ape

feds on red alert for y'all psychos lmaooo

forreally doe threads like this get you put on a black list of niggas for the government to watch what you purchasing as far as weapons and shit lmfao

y'all niggas crazy lmao

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

August 18, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
BuddyOmar

yall ever look at young girls and say shit like, "Damn, I bet she's gonna be hot in 8 years."

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 18, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
╒rozzy

yall ever look at young girls and say shit like, "Damn, I bet she's gonna be hot in 8 years."

I think we'd all be a liars if we said we didn't think like that.

August 18, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
"MERCY"

I almost thought about buying a coin purse....................... but fuck that
August 18, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
LoLife

not gonna say the really messed up one, but yeah i guess taking someone ti the back and raping them, like knowing that ni one would hear/see it. and sometimes i just want to like put my hand in a sink drain ir an engine and turn it in... that ones weird.

I died at the last one ahaha

Sometimes at work I. Just feel like jumping over the counter and goin ape shit on the store (Starbucks)

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

August 21, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
tmwtg

I sometimes wish I had a terminal illness so I'd be forced to really live life and say "fuck it" to all the BS.
August 21, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
damus

One of my questions to people to get them thinking has always been, How much money would you need to receive to fuck a retarded person? Like not a weak ass retarded person.. Let's go with someone with extreme down syndrome.
August 21, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
Major

every god damn day
August 21, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
GW

i look at my fine ass cousins sometimes and get ideas, but i know thats fam so i just chill
August 21, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Sometimes I'm just like damn... that nigga Mandingo is blessed.

edit: Also when you're in class and a fine ass bitch is sitting next to you. but you've seen her nudes before, so you're just sittin there thinkin "Bitch I seen yo titties."
August 22, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Some times i want or want to see someone kill a buddhism person with a buddhist family and see if the family is really about that forgive and let go life.

:)

August 22, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
omfgruben

sometimes i think about whats inside my bottom lip.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 22, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

sometimes i think about whats inside my bottom lip.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 22, 2012 @ 10:29 AM
daytona squared

killing someone execution style with a deagle tbh

rip subprime

August 22, 2012 @ 10:54 AM
overdrive

Jak Progresso cool

" I'll rip out your lil sister's tear ducts, and wipe her upside down smile away, Murder full time and still manage to run about 12 miles a day... "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZVc2F7Vj4
August 22, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
Fonze

I just be in class thinking about if clothes were never invented. Or shit like how about if this is all a long ass dream but it's not really long, it's just a 8 hour dream and shit. Jafeel me?

Oh and when I was younger and me and my brother would fight, I would wonder if I stomped on his throat, would his insides come out of his mouth.
August 22, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
dmwalking

I have post apocalyptic dreams often. They generally include ambusing weak families with a group of my ex military boys. If the husband doesn't play, ball we clap him. We never rape though. We take the women and counsel them back at the compound and let them choose whose concubine (servant) they wanna be. And if they want to get wifey status, they can do that too. If the husband plays ball, we separate him from his family for a while and do some mild torture/brainwashing to ensure his loyalty. If he doesn't turn, he remains imprisoned.

I also have a lot of hostage dreams where I kill my hostage taker.

Anytime I see a dude who's vibe I'm not feelin, like they're up to no good or what not, I run through my head my plan of attack to take em out.

I guess that's not too bad compared to when I was a teen. I'd rather not even discuss that.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 22, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
dmwalking

ive always wondered if jumping on someones head would cause it to burst like when you smash a watermelon. weird right?

Where are you from? Well, in response to this, no, a head would not burst. Best you'll get is a skull fracture, but it would not burst like a watermelon. LOL. I've never done it, but I've witnessed it a few times.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 22, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
Pantic

I always think how killing someone isn't satisfying enough and what better ways to cause extreme suffering to someone that did wrong.
August 22, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
$$$$$

sometimes while I'm sitting at home listening to music I start to fade into this dream world where I'm a savage barbarian king and I rape, torture, and kill anything i want. I dream of chopping heads off and drinking the blood, i dream of anal raping women then chopping them in half then later cooking their bodies (medium rare of course). Then sometimes i even dream of running a baby fight club to the death. The losers (if they survive) will be chopped up and fed to my viscous lions. I dream of having millions of slaves. Like i will have no furniture, just slaves then I will distort their body and make them into chairs, beds, etc. Sometimes I even dream of burning down the Supreme stores all around the world to make hypebeast cry and suffer. I also dream of buying Liola dolls and putting dog collars on them and drag them around every where i go. Hehehehehehehe ^___^
August 22, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
BIRTH

I want to eat a human being.

I wonder how human flesh takes like.
whenever you hold a baby, youre like damn, theyre so soft and tender, wonder how the meat taste like i just wanna grill a baby, probably the best tasting human flesh

August 23, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

sometimes while I'm sitting at home listening to music I start to fade into this dream world where I'm a savage barbarian king and I rape, torture, and kill anything i want. I dream of chopping heads off and drinking the blood, i dream of anal raping women then chopping them in half then later cooking their bodies (medium rare of course). Then sometimes i even dream of running a baby fight club to the death. The losers (if they survive) will be chopped up and fed to my viscous lions. I dream of having millions of slaves. Like i will have no furniture, just slaves then I will distort their body and make them into chairs, beds, etc. Sometimes I even dream of burning down the Supreme stores all around the world to make hypebeast cry and suffer. I also dream of buying Liola dolls and putting dog collars on them and drag them around every where i go. Hehehehehehehe ^___^

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 23, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
B Low Brown

Copy pasta?

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 23, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
Black Donald Trump

i think abut what i would do if someone had a gun to my head or some shit like that i decided i would not fight back or run but tell them i love them
August 23, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I had a nightmare where my mom accidentally grabbed my boner.... Going to kill myself now.

August 23, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
DarianaGrande

When I walk home from work I usually see homeless people outside sleeping. I think to myself "wow I could kill this guy and no one would give a fuck"

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 23, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
Silver Price

when i see people holding a very small child i think "my god i literally could throw that baby 30+ yards through the air"

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 23, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
REVS

On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her though I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 23, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i remember having a dream about a girl i was with while i was with her, i had her tied up in my room butt ass naked, her family was looking for her but i kept her in my closet tied up...damn im fucked up.

:)

Please login first to reply.