FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 17, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Ishyaboi™

Partial Atheist check-in.

diamonds are forever.

August 17, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
REVS

Fuck God

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 17, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
Pantic

Religion made sense back when people thought the earth was flat and the sun and moon orbitted earth.
In our time god is about the most ridiculous thing you can believe in.
August 17, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
frizurd

some people need it thou
who are we to tell someone how to live their life

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

August 17, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
*80hd*

^i wouldnt go as far as saying that, but growing up with a grandpa who was a bishop had me surrounded by religion on a daily. But ive grown to see it differently. its hard to wrap my head around how religion (Catholicism for example) almost seems like a cult..
August 17, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
Jollibee.

In before religion and illuminati shit
August 17, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
99%Shit

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 17, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
frizurd

^i wouldnt go as far as saying that, but growing up with a grandpa who was a bishop had me surrounded by religion on a daily. But ive grown to see it differently. its hard to wrap my head around how religion (Catholicism for example) almost seems like a cult..

I'm talking about the people in the 3rd world countries
people with no dreams and aspirations
that IDGAF mentality and do fucked up shit to others

shithole of our planet that could benefit from having some faith to keep em in check

vice >>>>>>>

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

August 17, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I practices buddhism for the simple fact it works for me. Christianity and Islam didn't appeal to me because there was no freedom for the natural state of man. You have to follow a guideline that puts fear in your heart because the consequences of your actions.

:)

August 17, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
Ishyaboi™

No, mad respect to anyone who practice. I just think that some of it is bullshit.

I sorta see that all religions are trying to say the same thing, "dont do bad shit".

diamonds are forever.

August 17, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Swerve.

No, mad respect to anyone who practice. I just think that some of it is bullshit.

I sorta see that all religions are trying to say the same thing, "dont do bad shit".

back i the ole days, when a religion would move areas, alot of the dates and special moments and stuff would be changed to match the dates of the old religion in the area. im not sure but i think thats why jesus' birthday is on dec 25. not 100% though.

i do feel however that the Earth is too beautiful of a planet for there not to have been a higher life form who made it. However, i hate what christianity has become and how washed down and fake it is now, not just christianity but all major religions. its a shame though, i do kinda feel like all the religions are connected, they all share parts of their storylines.
August 17, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Axraexl

Atheism is on the rise and those numbers will continue to grow but I ,however, personallly believe that God exist.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 17, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
craigsagersuit

He always comes thru for me when I need Him the most so I'm not complaining.

I hope they got a supreme store in heaven doe

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 17, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
tronwin

My Catholic family has always bitched at my parents for not raising me and my sibs the "right catholic way". No matter what we say or do, there is no changing their mind about our fate. We are all going to hell for it. You know what I say? Fuck that. My parents are one of the hardest working parents out there, they have been grinding 13 hours a day everyday with only 3 days off a year for as long as I can remember. And they raised their kids right, respectful, responsible, and all college bound.

I'm not disrespecting any religion out there, props to all of those who stay true to their faith. But at the end of the day, what matters is how you live your own life. Live that good life.
August 17, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
mobbyluii

My Catholic family has always bitched at my parents for not raising me and my sibs the "right catholic way". No matter what we say or do, there is no changing their mind about our fate. We are all going to hell for it. You know what I say? Fuck that. My parents are one of the hardest working parents out there, they have been grinding 13 hours a day everyday with only 3 days off a year for as long as I can remember. And they raised their kids right, respectful, responsible, and all college bound.

I'm not disrespecting any religion out there, props to all of those who stay true to their faith. But at the end of the day, what matters is how you live your own life. Live that good life.

god damn. well fucking said.

IG: @mobbyluii

August 17, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
TwiggyDig

Even though I see religion as a many times dangerous and ignorant institution, I am a STRONG believer in freedom of thought and freedom of religion. I do think the world would ultimately be a more accepting and good place without it, but people should be able to believe what they want to. My only thing is keep religion OUT of the science classrooms. Save it for philosophy and theology.

My general opinion towards religion.
August 17, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
*80hd*

I'm talking about the people in the 3rd world countries
people with no dreams and aspirations
that IDGAF mentality and do fucked up shit to others

shithole of our planet that could benefit from having some faith to keep em in check

vice >>>>>>>

i feel it b.
August 17, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
dirtychubbs

most religions are just personifications of the stars
August 17, 2012 @ 09:31 AM
Mr FantastiK

Religion made sense back when people thought the earth was flat and the sun and moon orbitted earth.

brvndon.tumblr.com

August 17, 2012 @ 10:28 AM
Jet Jaguar

My view is that there's no way to prove anything right now , so I won't believe anything until science proves something or I die and go to hell or heaven.

I just try to live life as positively as possible. Do whatever is right, etc.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9)

This applies to everyday life, not just for those seeking salvation.
August 17, 2012 @ 11:10 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

I believe that religion is outdated. Think about it, all those fuckers were like "I spoke to God!" and they were believed. Say that shit today and you are checked into a mental hospital. Also, I believe that Heaven and Hell were/still are used as propaganda to influence behavior aka "Do good and you live a great afterlife, do bad and you will burn and be tortured for the rest of eternity."

TL;DR: People used to be naive enough to be the religious stuff.

Not gonna argue with anyone who practices any form of religion, though, some people need that faith in their life I guess.
August 17, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
DreamCast

but
some people need it thou
who are we to tell someone how to live their life

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

August 17, 2012 @ 11:21 AM
classycreep

You said it bruh it don't matter what you believe as long as you got that respect for what others do
August 17, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
totalespionage

god damn. well fucking said.

Agreed. This is basically me except my family is "Southern Baptist". You know how black churches are, they make sure you feel bad about doing something different even if it's the right thing. And they they won't hold back their criticism just because your a kid. Every pastor that has been at my moms church has stolen money, one pastor had an affair with a member (he likes BBW's), and the amount of gossip was too much for me to handle. One thing they make sure to instill in you at a young age is promiscuity is a horrible sin. I remember one time when I was like 11-12 y/o and I was playing with this girl at the church and at that age sex isn't really on anyone's mind like that, we were just playing as kids would play on a playground. One of the members grabbed me by the arm and was like "Boys are supposed to play with boys and girls are supposed to play with girls". It's like they are brainwashing you as a kid to conform to what they think the right way of living is so as an adult you pass these thoughts down to the next generation and so forth. I ain't knocking religion, but it's not for me.
August 17, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
jaeyoung

I always felt that religion was such a huge foundation of the conflicts in this world.
August 17, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
cernio

never grew up with any type of religion but for whatever reason i wanna look into it. i have no idea what my beliefs are or where i stand on shit. im the dude who overanalyzes all of it and questions stuff. i wanna believe in something but i dont know what to look into or how to make a decision on what faith to follow. thoughts?
August 17, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
Jay_Bird

im a bible believeing christian

the messiah christ is my God
August 17, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
thesolecollector23

I always felt that religion was such a huge foundation of the conflicts in this world.

I'm a spiritual not a religious man i do believe there is something greater than man.It's my belief that a higher power is to difficult for man's intellect to understand. Based on knowledge gained from life experiences I believe it's not christ.I believe organized religion divides people instead of unifying them and is the root of the majority of the problems in the world.I however don't knock anyone who believes in a religion if it makes them a better person and they don't try to push their beliefs on others.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

August 17, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
craigsagersuit

coo little video

"The Church is not a museum for good people; it's a hospital for the broken."

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 17, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
samb222

I'm a Christian, but I've always thought that, no matter what religion someone is, if it stops them doing something irrational in the fear of being punished then why shouldn't we encourage it? Even an atheist would surely agree that, if religion is stopping someone from doing something crazy like committing a murder, it should be encouraged.

Please login first to reply.