Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 11, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
EscataSon

ALL REAL NIGAS AND MUSIC / MOVIE LOVERS READ THIS SHIT AND THINK ABOUT IT.

( to you hating fake ass white black or whatever type of ppl you is don't be mad bc i caught your attention with capital letters) niga ain't shit but a word made up like a joke. example cracker. cock roach. fat ass. ) words build strength like God, Jesus, the devil, niga, white boy n all that. but no offence to u confused ppl 

The devil was most liked because of his handsomeness, beautiful music, and everything that make u sin. He wanted to be God so the way he was turned into sin because he abuses the way he is made

we see big asses/long rods and good looking pussy/sexy bodies, weed and other drugs , robbing shit and shooting shit. which is mentioned in music.

like other ppl listen to rock music and artists that talks about suicide, sex, killings and the same shit. it makes you lust for women/men, greed for money/fame, it makes u idolize them and stuff.

the words said in music are strong and it gets in you because you can feel the words and the beat as background that matches your rhythm of your lifestyle clothing and other stuff. you feel like you can relate to it. We are attracted to those things because by nature we are born in sin and because we feel as they music matches us in a way we do shit to say my favorite artists is so and so because he or she kind of relate to the way my life is going.

illuminati is a religion trying to turned out Christian Religion because there are so many that know that Jesus is Real.
the USA was made for ppl who wanted to believe in there own religion. so that's where the devil found ppl to dwell in from greed to all the sins. unstable Christians with their belief, faith, an selfish ness of HIS grace came with them for idk why.

Christians didn't really know about all this in a way but they always warned us about going to party's+ clubs+ dancing+ drugs+ girls+ guys+ uncut music+ what they say that make you feel in the zone+ the nature of liking those things from being born into sin all equal ( = ) fornication (seeing ass & breasts, money, weed and music to in force these likings) uncut music has cursing to make the lyrics noticeable (curse words are strong that's why ppl aren't suppose to say them) drugs keep you in that set mood for some hours, dancing with bodies on body is a lust way of fucking (ass shaking on dicks) and all the same shit musicians say.

movie lovers are just dumb because they try to make their human body do stunts and shit that is made by computers to reality. don't let kids think they are like cartoons because it mess up there minds.

to beat the illuminati is hard because you have to change your actions some steps are to: not buy music, movies, and leave drugs, sex (unless married), and killings alone. the music put it in your head. otherwise why do professional people let shit like that hit the air. and by leaving these things alone.

they will go broke (it's like fighting with money) the same with drugs ( sober makes you become real with yourself)
clubs, parties, and sex type shit makes you lust

and leaving music kills corruption to mind. the beat is like drug to you and the words they say is like u smoking on it. n with you liking the beat and words you get high off that song (sort of speak).....it then becomes yo favorite. ...............plan and simple its deep bc all of our heads is fucked up in away. enjoying your life without worshiping a bad title will make you feel better.

When Jesus come back like he say he is that'll be the day the earth ends we the people don't we can only be patient.
September 11, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
crème de la crème

^ pretty trippy shit
September 11, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
EscataSon

it makes you want the fame they have.............its the simple truth and you know it..... they know it. but the people who don't care about whether its the truth or not stays into to it longer and then they raise kids to that shit and end up bad. THAT is why BLACK KIDS AND ADULTS DO DUMB SHIT LIKE THEY MADE A ALBUM. They aren't real with them self. i wasn't a music fanatic but i felt certain ways. i made myself say fuck music. i use to like rapping myself but because of them fuck it. i'll use my secondary skill to be noticed for im straight type money.
LIVE EXAMPLE
look rappers like Gucci talks about selling dope, being a hood niga, sex and jewelry
ppl from the hood keep saying that's where they from bc they hear him yelling that. They still sell drugs bc they think that'll get them fame like Gucci
jewelry i use to love bc rappers had them...every person who listens to rap n shit want to be icy like them.
like rappers say i gotta bad thick sexy bitch...i gone fuck that or i did fuck that......you hear people saying that n boosting about like they the hottest n famous.

spread the word that my word is live. this doesn't include everyone
September 11, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
حريق

demdownvotestho

September 11, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
حريق

demdownvotestho

September 12, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
Glo'bito

join the Illuminati we get free pizza. since I just started pay isnt that bad but least you get some benefits bruh

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

September 12, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
mrh

my brother got obsessed with all this illuminati stuff and has completely quit life and is borderline crazy.  dude doesn't leave the house, sits in his room in the same chair on his computer 24/7 and just stays alone.  

Music never pulled me into a lifestyle like that, so fuck what EscataSon is saying.  I listen to music every day and I got a job i enjoy, doing great in school, have great friends, about to be living in London for 3 months, and I'm happy as fuck.  Not denying the illuminati exists, just fuck what it turns people into when they obsess about it and become cynical motherfuckas
September 12, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
EscataSon

MRH ........i agree with you. other words im being real instead of being mad at your comment..people like you and i ain't pulled into that lifestyle. So by you commenting so negatively, do you not see people acting like what i have described....i didn't say everyone its only for those who see what im saying with there own eyes. and for those who are pulled into those lifestyle. do you not agree? do you pay attention to church and peoples actions?

im not obsessed..im a realist with to many friends that do completely different shit and i don't judge.

the truth hurts you seem like. i just joined today expressing simple facts about what i know in 30 minutes.
You've been obsessed bc you been on here since 2006 talking about this without smarting up to this.

anyways yo dumb ass wants to nock my knowledge bc you don't have enough knowledge about other peoples lifestyle but your own what i said is true. My name isn't Escata Son... lion breath.  since you ain't on a real level yet (wise) keep your comments to yourself. i have a job, a rocking hot gf and a huge family (which includes friends bc loyalty from the turns into family.) dpwm
September 12, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
EscataSon

and you say you are not pulled into the music lifestyle.
so tell me do you or did not have sex without marriage or not lusted for whatever you go for.
did you not get mad and think of killing someone before?
did you not get wasted by a drug before?
or lie about something that you were scared of the outcome.?

when we all was kids we didn't know shit but fun n loving shit.
this website if for seeing info and expressing and discussing your thawts. get real mrh 
September 12, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

You know what, all the new East Coast rappers are obsessed with new age spirituality (third eye etc, all that evil stuff). If you think that means nothing, more power to you.

Personally, I think this world is entering 'those' times...
September 13, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
EscataSon

really it is all evil......bloods, Crip's and G' have symbols that the illuminati have G(six point star) G(hand sign has pyramids) blood (five point star) blood (hand sign is the okey dokey sign). i wonder is it a darker gang like gothics. all witch craft like them supa old days. lol crusade days.

i know they just tryna mess up or minds with fear. obsessed ppl r just confused bc they cant rap they head around what they say they gone do. so if it is Satanism the devil using them like God use us for god but use them to make us fear which myt be making him strong.

man im not gone fear his works.....ima have strong belief, i aint gone doubt good things are going to happen and have faith that people wont pay them no attention like me.............since that's all they wont.

its mainly just a gang for rich or well known ppl probly made up. Cali and NY are the hottest of real bangers.
i wonder why is society letting music and entertainment get so out of control and rich...................they aint shit foreal but our tools. we r they money with out us regular ppl they wouldn't be shit but regular ppl you feel me.
September 13, 2013 @ 11:04 AM
$wisher

September 13, 2013 @ 11:07 AM
$wisher

September 13, 2013 @ 12:37 PM
AmericanLegend

illuminati aint real yall trippin 

ima be rich

taste the glamour

September 14, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
EscataSon

illuminati aint real yall trippin 

ima be rich

it is.... it's just that the real illuminati groups from way way back in the French war and when they got band from the roman catholic church aint leading no more. the ones now in it is just going accord to that same plan they had back then.

if it was so secret there wouldn't have been a rumor going back and forth about it. saying that it is and aint real.
someone who tried to get out must have spoke out....and.....whoever  was in it committedly or whoever didn't want to believe without seeing it for themselves. made it seem like conspiracy. In that case since it suppose to be a secret society. its still gone be secret until everybody get one answer on it.
September 14, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
EscataSon

It was in 1784 that Weishaupt had issued his orders for the French Revolution. A German writer named Zwack had put these orders into book form which contained the entire Illuminati story and Weishaupt’s plan. A copy of this book was sent to the Illuminates in France, who were headed by Robespierre, whom Weishaupt had delegated to foment the French Revolution. The carrier was struck and killed by lightning as he rode on his way from Germany to France. The police found the subversive documents on his body, and turned them over to the proper authorities.After a careful study of the plot, the Bavarian Government ordered the police to raid Weishaupt’s newly organized lodges of the Grand Orient and homes of his most influential associates. All additional evidence thus discovered convinced the authorities that the documents were genuine copies of the conspiracy by which the Illuminati planned to use wars and revolutions to bring about the established. (Note: This is exactly in line with the United Nations plot of today.)In 1785, the Bavarian Government outlawed the Illuminati, and closed the lodges of the Grand Orient. In 1786, they published all the details of the conspiracy, the English title of that publication being “The Original Writings of the Order and Sect of the Illuminati”. Copies of the entire conspiracy were sent to all the heads of Church and State in Europe. But the power of the Illuminati was so great that this warning was ignored. Nevertheless, «Illuminati» became a dirty word, and it went underground.At the same time, Weishaupt ordered Illuminates to infiltrate into the lodges of Blue Masonry, and form their own secret societies within all secret societies. Only Masons who proved themselves internationalists, and those whose conduct proved they had defected from God, were initiated into the Illuminati.In order to infiltrate into Masonic Lodges in Britain, Weishaupt invited John Robison over to Europe. Robison was a high degree Mason in the Scottish Rite. He was a professor of natural philosophy at Edinburgh University and secretary of The Royal Society of Edinburgh. Robison did not fall for the lie that the objective of the Illuminati was to create a benevolent dictatorship, but he kept his reaction to himself so well that he was entrusted with a copy of Weishaupt’s revised conspiracy for study and safekeeping.Because the warnings about the Illuminati were ignored, the Revolution broke out in 1789, as scheduled by Weishaupt. In order to alert other governments to their danger, Robison published, in 1789, a book entitled “Proof of a Conspiracy to Destroy All Governments and Religions”, but his warnings were also ignored.
September 14, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
EscataSon

A one world governmentIn the final phases of the conspiracy, the one world government is to consist of a key dictator – the head of the United Nations, the Council on Foreign Relations (the Illuminati group in the U.S.), a few billionaires, the Communists, and scientists who have proven their devotion to the great conspiracy. All others are to be integrated into a vast conglomeration of monopolized humanity, becoming total slaves of the conspiracy.

In the United States, immediately after World War I, the Illuminati set up what they called the Council on Foreign Relations, commonly referred to as the CFR. This CFR is actually the Illuminati now operating in the U.S. Its hierarchy, the mastermind control of the CFR, to a very great extent, are descendants of the original Illuminati conspirators, even though many of them have changed their names to conceal this fact.

There is a similar establishment of the Illuminati in England, operating under the name of the British Institute of International Affairs. There are similar secret Illuminati organizations in France, Germany, and other nations operating under different names. All of these organizations, including the CFR, continuously set up numerous subsidiary or front organizations that are infiltrated into every phase of the various nations affairs. But at all times, the operation of these organizations were and are masterminded and controlled by the Illuminati.      
September 14, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
malik58

suspended

A one world governmentIn the final phases of the conspiracy, the one world government is to consist of a key dictator – the head of the United Nations, the Council on Foreign Relations (the Illuminati group in the U.S.), a few billionaires, the Communists, and scientists who have proven their devotion to the great conspiracy. All others are to be integrated into a vast conglomeration of monopolized humanity, becoming total slaves of the conspiracy.

In the United States, immediately after World War I, the Illuminati set up what they called the Council on Foreign Relations, commonly referred to as the CFR. This CFR is actually the Illuminati now operating in the U.S. Its hierarchy, the mastermind control of the CFR, to a very great extent, are descendants of the original Illuminati conspirators, even though many of them have changed their names to conceal this fact.

There is a similar establishment of the Illuminati in England, operating under the name of the British Institute of International Affairs. There are similar secret Illuminati organizations in France, Germany, and other nations operating under different names. All of these organizations, including the CFR, continuously set up numerous subsidiary or front organizations that are infiltrated into every phase of the various nations affairs. But at all times, the operation of these organizations were and are masterminded and controlled by the Illuminati.      
Shut the fuck up 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

September 15, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
WhoIsCaesar

I always thought that 2 chainz might be in it.

He's not even that good at rapping, and was somewhat unknown 3+ years ago, but now he's on tracks with all these big names? He's done a song with like every single mainstream rapper there is within the last year or two.
Nigga are you serious? That nigga 2 Chainz was making songs with Luda, T.I and Lil Wayne years ago. C'mon son. 

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

September 15, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
sbesus

All in all, this is "Illuminati".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius_(video_game)

It's a arcade game designed by a guy that created the first military simulator for training Tankers back in 1981.

Polybius was the public form of PROJECT MK ULTRA.

It was only release in a small arcade in a small town in Oregon. The game was so addicting that teens would always be playing it everyday, and eventually it caused several health problems and some even commit suicide because of the game.

Does any of this sound familiar?

Basically, Don't OD in Videogames. Still gonna play Ghosts, BF4, & GTA 5 Doe cool

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

September 15, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
حريق

All in all, this is "Illuminati".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius_(video_game)

It's a arcade game designed by a guy that created the first military simulator for training Tankers back in 1981.

Polybius was the public form of PROJECT MK ULTRA.

It was only release in a small arcade in a small town in Oregon. The game was so addicting that teens would always be playing it everyday, and eventually it caused several health problems and some even commit suicide because of the game.

Does any of this sound familiar?

Basically, Don't OD in Videogames. Still gonna play Ghosts, BF4, & GTA 5 Doe
Nah, niggas just weak minded b. 

demdownvotestho

September 15, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
sbesus

@حريق Tru, but why are Military shooters the most popular games on the market? Why is GTA5 the most desired game of 2013? They're all simulators, for you to live out your fantasies, yet subliminally it's training you to become a killer. 

These games are all Rated MA 18+ yet there's 12 year olds in Call of Duty Lobbies. Us older cats are more mature and understand that a game is just a game, but these lil kids don't. It's just games to us all, but when graphics and game play mechanics are becoming better and more realistic, these lil kids won't be able to distinguish the difference between real life and virtual reality, eventually Brainwashin them. Which is exactly what the Villuminati wants and makes Project MK Ultra a success. 

September 15, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
حريق

@حريق Tru, but why are Military shooters the most popular games on the market? Why is GTA5 the most desired game of 2013? They're all simulators, for you to live out your fantasies, yet subliminally it's training you to become a killer. 

These games are all Rated MA 18+ yet there's 12 year olds in Call of Duty Lobbies. Us older cats are more mature and understand that a game is just a game, but these lil kids don't. It's just games to us all, but when graphics and game play mechanics are becoming better and more realistic, these lil kids won't be able to distinguish the difference between real life and virtual reality, eventually Brainwashin them. Which is exactly what the Villuminati wants and makes Project MK Ultra a success. 
Again, I still believe it relies on who's playing the game. See me, I grew up off of violent video games, violent movies, etc. GTA 3, Vice city & SA was my child hood. I never really took any of that seriously, it was just a game to me. But for someone like my cousin who is around 2-3 months older than me, I can tell it was an influence on his life. He too grew up off violent media/entertainment. He grew up to be violent & criminal minded. But there's no one to blame but the parents for letting their children play 18+ games at such a young age not knowing if their child actually have a mind of their own & will not take all that stuff seriously. After all, they're the ones who have to accompany them when they buy it. Some people are just easily influenced overall. I'm still a young cat, I actually just turned the appropriate age for some video games a year ago. It's all about that mind strength. Niggas without it are doomed from the start. 

demdownvotestho

September 15, 2013 @ 11:54 AM
sbesus

@حريق You make a good point sir. I agree with you, neither of us are weak minded and neither is the majority of HB, but think about the entire country or the world. I grew up playing CoD 4, GTA: Vice City, Gears of War and hella other shooting games, and I'm not effected by it either. I don't get urges but I have been influenced. CoD being my main squeeze, it really got me thinkin bout joinin the Marines and being a gun wielding bad ass, fighting pointless wars and what not, but in the end of the day, I bring myself back to morality. 

This whole "Illuminati" thing and how it ties to video games is that having these FPS shooting games popular and easily accessible to children of all ages simply means that the "Illuminati" has created a system of SUBLIMINAL brainwashing, that works. How many people you know plays CoD and has joined or contemplated on joining the armed forces? I respect the men and women that serve under their flag, but to subliminally push kids towards that path, sounds too much like 1984. After all, at the end of the day, The Old Declares the Wars and The Youth are the ones Fighting it. 

I got nothing against gaming, I just think it's sickening that Project MK ULTRA was a success.

P.S. I Appreciate and enjoy the well written and intelligent response.

September 15, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
Vancouver

Polybius is straight bull shit
September 17, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
undercoverism

i smoke marlboro everyday and never even recognized that logo how should that shit effect me?

i just don't see the sense.

and I'm not asking the wrong questions how do you know it does have a specific meaning?

if i search long enough i can find the logos or pieces of them anywhere because there is a shitload of symbols that are possibly connected to the illuminati

just go on youtube and check the videos where they find the "hidden symbols" in disney movies and tv channels and shit thats just bullshit
MK Ultra, which was designed to measure the effects of subliminal hinting through music and the media.
February 10, 2014 @ 11:50 PM
Elder Illuminati

If you want to be rich,wealthy,famous,influential,stardom,and you want your dreams to come through,then you have the chance to do that,join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing for doing what you love to do best.contact famousilluminatineworder@gmail.com today to change your life for the better
February 18, 2014 @ 07:37 AM
Zabuza

can someone explain to me how meditation and opening your 3rd eye and chakra is evil.....cause it seems pretty much like the opposite of it....
March 18, 2014 @ 06:54 AM
Elder Illuminati

If you want to be rich,wealthy,famous,influential,stardom,and you want your dreams to come through,then you have the chance to do that,join the illuminati today to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing for doing what you love to do best.contact famousilluminatineworder@gmail.com today to change your life for the better
March 19, 2014 @ 02:32 AM
Ulrich

If you want to be rich,wealthy,famous,influential,stardom,and you want your dreams to come through,then you have the chance to do that,join the illuminati today to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing for doing what you love to do best.contact famousilluminatineworder@gmail.com today to change your life for the better
gmail 

Please login first to reply.