Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 17, 2012 @ 05:30 AM

If there is a Torah(which is the original version) then why is there a Koran or Bible??? everything is just all
inter connected but separated through culture.
Where them books and videos at @awesteez

Sorry man I was busy, here's some very good shit -

(whether you want to believe what he says about himself is fine, its completely your free will. but theres very much higher spiritual knowledge in this video)

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

August 17, 2012 @ 05:35 AM

Lol it isn't just a "view of things" do you not realize how much the Bible has been changed over history? Do you not realize how clear history makes it that the Church is a very, very corrupt and violent force?

If your referring to the history of Roman Catholocism/Vatican then yes, I agree with you. The organization is both evil and corrupt .
As far as the Bible goes it has been translated into a number of different languages,However, the ancient manuscripts (written in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek) have been reliably copied over the centuries - with very few alterations. New Testament manuscripts agree in 99.5% and most of the the discrepancies are word order.

Still, these "forces" (best way to put it) had a huge hand in the creation of the Bible. Its seriously obvious that all of the major religions are simply tools that have been successfully used to enslave humanity and blind masses from real spirituality.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

August 17, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
Axraexl

Lol it isn't just a "view of things" do you not realize how much the Bible has been changed over history? Do you not realize how clear history makes it that the Church is a very, very corrupt and violent force?

If your referring to the history of Roman Catholocism/Vatican then yes, I agree with you. The organization is both evil and corrupt .
As far as the Bible goes it has been translated into a number of different languages,However, the ancient manuscripts (written in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek) have been reliably copied over the centuries - with very few alterations. New Testament manuscripts agree in 99.5% and most of the the discrepancies are word order.

Still, these "forces" (best way to put it) had a huge hand in the creation of the Bible. Its seriously obvious that all of the major religions are simply tools that have been successfully used to enslave humanity and blind masses from real spirituality.

You state it as if it were a undoubtable assertion of fact, just because some Youtube video claims what you seem to believe doesnt make it true. Your source of truth is questionable anyhow, when this same source claims that aliens or the "Galactic Federation of Light", as you call it, are fighting for the greater good of man. This directly ties in to the New Age movement which is a deception in itself. Regardless, what you seem to believe conflicts with the truth of the matter, Atheism is on the rise and will grow with every passing generation as the word of God is in direct confliction with the way the world is heading, if the text were strategically placed there as a preemptive measure for us to simply accept their mission than than they seem to be working against their own goal.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 17, 2012 @ 06:02 AM

Woah. The misconception is very strong in that post.

First of all, you don't know my sources. I'm just posting videos that have very compelling evidence and stories or sacred knowledge. I have many different sources of this knowledge ranging from ancient writings (the Emerald Tablets of Thoth) to famous channelings (The Law of One by Ra). How easy is it to say things like "just because some youtube video says it" simply because the evidence is contained in a youtube video? What does that prove at all, especially when the literally all of this doesn't originate from youtube videos? The same goes for acting like everything I know comes from the GFOL, which, by the way, has been proven real to me. And the Galactic Federation of Light doesn't tie to the New Age movement at all - see, you're right about the New Age movement being bullshit and misleading except that you don't understand that there was some truth in that movement, especially in the beginning - but it was eventually destroyed by disinformation and the encouragement of lack of action through ONLY talking about being positive and shit. I have no need at all to convince you of anything though. If your will is to believe in what is laid out before you (talking about atheism, and really everything - I've been atheist man, i've been there, its really just a limbo mode) and simply trust it then thats your own path. By the way, atheism is actually going to decline when people awake to true spirituality, which, whether you ignore it or not, is happening right now, everywhere.

love and light

August 17, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
aalexander

I mean Illuminati is very hard to describe because its hard to believe in many people actually believe that celebrities are a big part but not really in my opinion(do you think the richest men in the world want swag and all the other shit thats out there) nah. I do believe that the Illuminati was a enlighten group of individuals that later got corrupted or who knows and thats the reality who knows but just keep an open mind about things. The image above was actually written to form the new world order and this shit literally planned out our modern day society from street signs to the way cities are shape. One thing is for sure though they made us into consumers and they get all the riches and its not to say we cannot get out of the whole that they have dug for us but that chance is one in a million.
August 17, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
Jollibee.

Instead of being religious can one be just spiritual with them self?
Like you don't want to say you are an atheist but just say you're just spiritual and "feel" that there are higher beings other than yourself?
August 17, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
Axraexl

Woah. The misconception is very strong in that post.

First of all, you don't know my sources. I'm just posting videos that have very compelling evidence and stories or sacred knowledge. I have many different sources of this knowledge ranging from ancient writings (the Emerald Tablets of Thoth) to famous channelings (The Law of One by Ra). How easy is it to say things like "just because some youtube video says it" simply because the evidence is contained in a youtube video? What does that prove at all, especially when the literally all of this doesn't originate from youtube videos? The same goes for acting like everything I know comes from the GFOL, which, by the way, has been proven real to me. And the Galactic Federation of Light doesn't tie to the New Age movement at all - see, you're right about the New Age movement being bullshit and misleading except that you don't understand that there was some truth in that movement, especially in the beginning - but it was eventually destroyed by disinformation and the encouragement of lack of action through ONLY talking about being positive and shit. I have no need at all to convince you of anything though. If your will is to believe in what is laid out before you (talking about atheism, and really everything - I've been atheist man, i've been there, its really just a limbo mode) and simply trust it then thats your own path. By the way, atheism is actually going to decline when people awake to true spirituality, which, whether you ignore it or not, is happening right now, everywhere.

Love and light.

Cmon b, how you gonna say all that then post rap videos to top it off? Are you trying to increase your credibility?
I know youre better than that fam but formalities aside, the point I was making is that you think your beliefs remains supreme over what another person may believe as if they were backed by concrete proof and evidence. Youtube or not your source is still inconclusive to the issue. If you can prove what you claim to be true then we are on the road to progress.
Also, its a fact that atheism is growing, there was an article written on it just yesterday.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2012/0815/Atheism-on-the-rise-around-the-globe

So again, what you say lacks substance and authenticity, but yeah like you said, Ill believe what I believe and youll do the same. Thats how it usually ends up anyway

August 17, 2012 @ 06:34 AM

I posted rap videos to show you that spirituality is being awakened to more and more so everyday, even in hip hop. And all things have an opposite effect - so its no surprise atheism is on the rise, honestly. That also only indicates more and more people are cutting off from the bs that is organized religion. Spirituality is something that must be looked for to find the truth about it, and religion only holds people back from that completely. So that isn't exactly contrary to my point at all in the first place btw because we're constantly given the idea that the only spiritualism thats real at all are the major religions - mainly through the mass media and social memory complexes that are conditioned by it - so of course people are becoming atheist instead of spiritual at this point, thats still one step of waking up. I was saying that more and more are going to stop being atheist and become spiritual, and my point is that its already in its beginning stages.

August 17, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
TwiggyDig

I was obsessed by this conspiracy for a full year, until i really did some historical research and critical thinking. This is what I've come to believe.

The illuminati is just as ridiculous as any other conspiracy theory (Area 51, Reptilians, 9/11). It is a result of the mistrust of American government that is a further result of the imperial nature of Britain during the 18th Century, the tyranny of King George during the late 18th century and the American revolution.

So the question is, why is the conspiracy just recently (last 5 years or so) getting popular with pop culture. There are a few answers. For one, there is a quasi intellectual revolution going on due to the internet and mass information. The country is quickly becoming (thankfully) less religious, more questioning about the nature of the world, and therefore more paranoid of our own government.

This, unfortunately, has created a mini-cult of people who create propagated youtube videos that are frankly anti-american, anti-government, anti-wealth and sometimes even anti-semetic. These videos often adhere to certain religions, but the common link is a mistrust of government and the belief in a mystical group of people who are also part of the freemasons. This secret group is apparently bad at hiding their secrets, as youtube dwelling teenagers and specialized sirius radio shows are able to outsmart the wealthiest, smartest, most secretive group in the history of mankind. Oh, forgot to mention, they are HELLBENT on world control. Oh, and they brainwash celebrity rappers (usually black people) to do their dirty word and spread their satan-delivered message.

As stupid is it all is and sounds, people are still going to believe it, just like people still think that Tupac is a live, Obama is satan, and that the earth was created in 6 days, less than 10,000 years ago. The fact is we're living in fast, tumultuous times that are VERY hard on the poorer class, creating almost a rivalry between the 1 and 99%. Conspiracy's are born in times of struggle in order to explain them, just as religion was born to explain what humans couldn't 2000 years ago.

It's a normal cycle, and luckily none of this shit is true.. Just my 2 cents.

/illuminati?

edit: and just because ab-soul says something doesn't mean it's true. Even though he's a top 5 rapper in the game right now cool
August 17, 2012 @ 06:42 AM

I knew about the pineal gland long before that song man. And yes, it is real, from a place of experience. And no, it has nothing to do with Ab Soul, it has to do with the information and the fact that people are waking up to it. And yes the dude is flames cool

August 17, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
TwiggyDig

I knew about the pineal gland long before that song man. And yes, it is real, from a place of experience. And no, it has nothing to do with Ab Soul, it has to do with the information and the fact that people are waking up to it. And yes the dude is flames cool

I don't know what your referring to when you say "it is real" so I can't really address that. If you're talking the pineal gland, well of course the pineal gland is a real thing (for those who don't know it's a part of the brain which produces various hormones that affect our mood. Also some scientists hypothesize that DMT is produced there (not proven though, very controversial).
August 17, 2012 @ 06:50 AM

Yea, the third eye, which is what that Ab-Soul song was about. And yes, of course its real. The same could be said about many things that (based on what you said in that paragraph) you would be in too much of a denial to look into - from the building of the pyramids to the existence of the Anunnaki. I don't mean to judge you but it definitely comes off that way, especially factoring in the very misled points you made about how "sirius talk show hosts being too smart for this mystical group"

August 17, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
Axraexl

I posted rap videos to show you that spirituality is being awakened to more and more so everyday, even in hip hop. And all things have an opposite effect - so its no surprise atheism is on the rise, honestly. That also only indicates more and more people are cutting off from the bs that is organized religion. Spirituality is something that must be looked for to find the truth about it, and religion only holds people back from that completely. So that isn't exactly contrary to my point at all in the first place btw because we're constantly given the idea that the only spiritualism thats real at all are the major religions - mainly through the mass media and social memory complexes that are conditioned by it - so of course people are becoming atheist instead of spiritual at this point, thats still one step of waking up. I was saying that more and more are going to stop being atheist and become spiritual, and my point is that its already in its beginning stages.

Correlation doesnt equate to causation, I could post a couple of videos where a couple of dudes promotes the idea of bestiality, that doesnt mean a growing set of people actually embrace the idea. Anyway, thats besides the point.
You speak of spirituality yet I dont understand this truly implies. What exactly do you believe? From what I understand atheism is a negative characterization, in reality atheist are materialist or naturalist. A materialist believes that all that truly exists is the physical; there are no higher realities; no spiritual truths independent of the physical world. Then you say stages will occer leading to some kind of enlightment which again falls into the New Age movements doctrine so honestly it seems your beliefs are a clusterfuck of dogma taken from several sets of places

August 17, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
TwiggyDig

Right well the pineal gland is considered by some the most important part of the human body even though its function doesn't really indicate that. Truth is we are rapidly advancing in neuroscience but to say that it is the "seat of the soul" or the "3rd eye" is warm and fuzzy but really holds no scientific merit. One day maybe it will, but until then I reserve my place at the table of scientific method instead of claiming that something is "real" and that "people are waking up to it".

It's a cool idea and I respect your beliefs, I'm just not gonna claim it's validity until I see more evidence. This is coming from a self proclaimed "spiritual" atheist (even though the word spiritual often has religious undertones, my definition is not of religion at all)
August 17, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
Jollibee.

Some right brain vs left brain going on here. If only we could put them 2 together..
August 17, 2012 @ 07:06 AM

Right well the pineal gland is considered by some the most important part of the human body even though its function doesn't really indicate that. Truth is we are rapidly advancing in neuroscience but to say that it is the "seat of the soul" or the "3rd eye" is warm and fuzzy but really holds no scientific merit. One day maybe it will, but until then I reserve my place at the table of scientific method instead of claiming that something is "real" and that "people are waking up to it".

It's a cool idea and I respect your beliefs, I'm just not gonna claim it's validity until I see more evidence. This is coming from a self proclaimed "spiritual" atheist (even though the word spiritual often has religious undertones, my definition is not of religion at all)

Fair enough man. The thing is that the evidence comes from opening the door and really just delving into this knowledge. Ir comes from within yourself, through experiences with all of these things. And don't get me wrong, I respect your views too, and I respect everyone's views - from my point of view everybody's understandings are understandings of god, whether or not they're accurate, they're there for a purpose, and nothing should change them except for the holders of them through free will.

August 17, 2012 @ 07:08 AM

Correlation doesnt equate to causation, I could post a couple of video where a couple of dudes promotes the idea of bestiality, that doesnt mean a growing set of people actually embrace the idea. Anyway, thats besides the point.
You speak of spirituality yet I dont understand this truly implies. What exactly do you believe? From what I understand atheism is a negative characterization, in reality atheist are materialist or naturalist. A materialist believes that all that truly exists is the physical; there are no higher realities; no spiritual truths independent of the physical world. Then you say stages will occer leading to some kind of enlightment which again falls into the New Age movements doctrine so honestly it seems your beliefs are a clusterfuck of dogma taken from several sets of places

No..it completely does. This is a level of spiritual understanding thats been completely dormant in humanity for millennia. If you don't understand what it implies, watch some of the more spiritual videos I posted. And if you don't understand what it implies yet, there's no reason for this discussion. The new age movement was right about this but holy fuck what a misconception you just put out - that isn't where this enlightenment idea comes from at ALL! See - every major belief system on Earth, ever. The Bible has the second coming of Christ (consciousness) the Mayans have this ALL said DETAILED by the leaders of them NOWADAYS. This same thing is mentioned in nearly all major texts that talk about the future. Look at the Age of Aquarius. Look at all of the scientific buzz about 2012, from solar flares to a due pole shift.
There are many, many things that go into this. And by the way, this is no clusterfuck at all - it will all fit when you get to the point I'm at.

August 17, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
Axraexl

Correlation doesnt equate to causation, I could post a couple of video where a couple of dudes promotes the idea of bestiality, that doesnt mean a growing set of people actually embrace the idea. Anyway, thats besides the point.

No..it completely does. This is a level of spiritual understanding thats been completely dormant in humanity for millennia. If you don't understand what it implies, watch some of the more spiritual videos I posted. And if you don't understand what it implies yet, there's no reason for this discussion. The new age movement was right about this but holy fuck what a misconception you just put out - that isn't where this enlightenment idea comes from at ALL! See - every major belief system on Earth, ever. The Bible has the second coming of Christ (consciousness) the Mayans have this ALL said DETAILED by the leaders of them NOWADAYS. This same thing is mentioned in nearly all major texts that talk about the future. Look at the Age of Aquarius. Look at all of the scientific buzz about 2012, from solar flares to a due pole shift. There are many, many things that go into this. And by the way, this is no clusterfuck at all - it will all fit when you get to the point I'm at.

Cant even properly argue with you since your beliefs are so off base, I dont even know where to start so Im just gonna stop here and let you keep doin you.
Respect

August 17, 2012 @ 07:28 AM

Peace and love my man.

August 17, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
Young Hawaii Slim

Have you guys realized that we humans are such evolved beings far apart from other animal species yet we are all enslaved with one idea and that idea is the need to get money. Money controls all of us. But why? Why are we so all so centered about getting this green paper. For all we know it means life to us yet it is just paper.

Sometimes I envy other animals such as the birds because in a way they are "free" and can fly and do anything their body is physically able to do while us on the other hand, humans we have the mind and the power of reason yet we are enslaved by rules and ideas. We are bounded by our means. By our own species. What is there to it? There has to be something out there that more than this.

quoted for truth
best post in a min

Cosign

August 17, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
Black Donald Trump

But how do i join the Illuminati though? Dead ass bruh i'm tryna get this 2 chainz money bruh fuck michael jackson

you need a brazzers password
August 17, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
DStyles

all i know is that 13 families control everything. Illuminati is not related with satan or the devil, more like a secret society of elites. The Christian church wanted to label them as satanist and such so that the mass people(people back then were some what ignorant ie burning people that they think that are witches) could turn upon them. that's all i know.
I say even if we do know if all these things are real, we can really do nothing for as with their powers(speaking in terms of wealth) they can do anything.

Most of this is completely wrong. the Vatican is a huge wing of the control grid of the "illuminati" (the control over humanity of what we call the illuminati goes back thousands of years and doesn't really have one name - its completely split up into different groups that make up and carry out the control of the highest up). And by the way it isn't one secret society, its many, under many different names, mainly freemasonry at this point. Satan/the devil doesn't exist by the way, and yes they have very much to do with what we call "satanism" but its not actually worshipping "the devil", it goes much deeper than some made up figure, this is all just surface stuff that you're trying to talk about as it is

You are wrong! The other dude came correct.

The Illuminati came to be during the enlightenment era(I'm sure I don't have to explain myself on that one). A group that opposed the Church teachings. Look it as today's modern scientist. There are still people that believe "god" created us but off course science trumps all. No, the Illumanti is not associated with Free Masons neither does the Illuminati worship the devil.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 17, 2012 @ 08:50 PM

Its a pretty complex thing but at the highest levels the Vatican was always deep in the Babylonian and Sumerian mystery school teachings of the universe. It didn't come in the enlightenment era, thats completely wrong, it wasn't called the Illuminati before that timeframe but it was still the exact same force with the exact same agenda. And yes of course the Illuminati is completely associated with the high levels and controllers of freemasonry...freemasonry is literally used to teach the same religion the Illuminati is under (not satanism, just mistaken to be so) and the symbolism is everywhere.

August 17, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
DStyles

FUCK YOU CHEAP HOST AND FUCK YOU LEGO BLOCK HEAD DREW

My previous post got lost thanks to the stupid database error.

Here's a short summary.

The Illuminati and Masonry are not associated in anyway shape of form.

Please give me a legit source of the Illuminati and Masonry being associated in any way shape or form and not some gay YouTube video or a stupid conspiracy theory website.

August 17, 2012 @ 09:07 PM

Have you even researched the Illuminati at all?? Holy shit lol. I don't really know where to start man, just google masonic symbolism or something.

August 17, 2012 @ 09:10 PM

There's masonic symbolism everywhere inside Bohemian Grove, I guess I could start there - and the same owl is on the dollar bill -

August 17, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
DStyles

Have you even researched the Illuminati at all?? Holy shit lol. I don't really know where to start man, just google masonic symbolism or something.
There's masonic symbolism everywhere inside Bohemian Grove, I guess I could start there - and the same owl is on the dollar bill -

Nice legit sources B

it's time for me to

August 17, 2012 @ 09:19 PM

Lmaoo. The cremation of care footage was on major news networks. Why believe in the Illuminati if your info is completely wrong?

August 17, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
DStyles

How nikkas gonna come into a thread titled "serious duscussion" and post YouTube videos made by conspiracy theorist and use them as a source.

Wikipedia is more reliable than a conspiracy theorist faggot.

August 17, 2012 @ 09:45 PM

Damn. I didn't even know it was possible for someone to just be completely mistaken about everything. Good luck to you man.

Please login first to reply.