August 16, 2012 @ 09:35 AM
B Low Brown

How was your day? Anything special happen? Anything bothering you?

I'm stressed because I just want college to start. How's it going with you guys?

I'm here for you.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 16, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
daytons

Why would you want college to start? School sux imo
August 16, 2012 @ 09:39 AM
B Low Brown

Why would you want college to start? School sux imo

I'm not looking forward to the school work or anything, but I'm coming in as a freshman & I just wanna get over the feeling of being out of my element as quickly as possible.

August 16, 2012 @ 09:43 AM
jmac100394

Yea same here just wanna get there already. I'm going to a school out of my state and don't know anyone there so i'm anxious to get there and meet people
August 16, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
Triangle

Considering moving back to New Zealand from Australia because it's that hard to find a job and I need to save for University. Step Dad can get me a job as a labourer working on all the sites that got devastated by the earthquakes, so yeah, bit interesting.
August 16, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
B Low Brown

Yea same here just wanna get there already. I'm going to a school out of my state and don't know anyone there so i'm anxious to get there and meet people

Damn see you're totally out there. For me I'm in state so I'll know a decent number of people attending but I'm commuting freshman year so I wont get to hang with people too much, but maybe I will shit I don't know

August 16, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
B Low Brown

Considering moving back to New Zealand from Australia because it's that hard to find a job and I need to save for University. Step Dad can get me a job as a labourer working on all the sites that got devastated by the earthquakes, so yeah, bit interesting.

At least you have something guaranteed. Finding a job over here is a BITCH as well, you need some sort of connection if you wanna find something quick

August 16, 2012 @ 09:49 AM
starving

suspended

I broke up with my girl.. She was cool with the whole crew before we started dating so it's like awkward when I hear that she's tryna chill with a homie or something. I don't think there's any ill intentions but who knows nowadays smh
August 16, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
Triangle

At least you have something guaranteed. Finding a job over here is a BITCH as well, you need some sort of connection if you wanna find something quick

Yeah, this financial crisis shit is fucked.
August 16, 2012 @ 10:03 AM
omfgruben

thanks to you b low. perfect. no suss intended.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 16, 2012 @ 10:07 AM
B Low Brown

I got you.. Just Be sure to update us when you smash b.

I broke up with my girl.. She was cool with the whole crew before we started dating so it's like awkward when I hear that she's tryna chill with a homie or something. I don't think there's any ill intentions but who knows nowadays smh

Don't trust these hoes. When I end it with a chick i only talk to her friends if I'm tryna smash, unless we were more than just acquaintances before the relationship

August 16, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
omfgruben

sure thing. ill try to post tagged pics lmao. get a post it note and snap a picture real quick.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 16, 2012 @ 10:14 AM
B Low Brown

sure thing. ill try to post tagged pics lmao. get a post it note and snap a picture real quick.

August 16, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

My university starts on the first of Sept. Still dont have a room in that city where im supposed to study, and I'm away from the 17th to the 23th. Finding a fucking room is a whole process because sellers never upload pics of the rooms they selling so I cant just choose one from behind my pc

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 16, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
bonemarrow

where do each of you go to college and what are you studying? also good thread b low

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

August 16, 2012 @ 10:28 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

where do each of you go to college and what are you studying? also good thread b low
Erasmus University Rotterdam - Economy & International Business

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 16, 2012 @ 10:44 AM
chiptharip

wait... no trolling?
August 16, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
B Low Brown

San Diego State - Computer Science

My university starts on the first of Sept. Still dont have a room in that city where im supposed to study, and I'm away from the 17th to the 23th. Finding a fucking room is a whole process because sellers never upload pics of the rooms they selling so I cant just choose one from behind my pc

Lol sounds like you need to take a leap of faith my nigga

August 16, 2012 @ 11:34 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

San Diego State - Computer Science

Lol sounds like you need to take a leap of faith my nigga

true that, might just ask my friends in the area to go visit them houses and let them judge, I dont have much choice

August 16, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
AndreLutherKing

I've been doing well probably cause it's till summer for 2 more weeks for me

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

August 16, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
craigsagersuit

word

after being in high school for 4 years and seeing the same people over and over again i can't wait to meet some new people.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 16, 2012 @ 05:54 PM

Inactive

Dreading going back to Atlanta. Gonna miss home
August 16, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

new command team is ready for war..plenty fragos

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 16, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
dirtyspc

I want school to start now...tired of staying home...
August 16, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
Panther.

Idk I have to finish a hard ass diagnostic test and write an essay for my AP Language & Comp class. School starts Monday and I really don't wanna do shit this weekend besides chill with my friends to celebrate the end of summer. And I don't know my school schedule yet even though everyone else has theirs and when I called the school, they said to wait till the first day of school. And I already know I need a schedule change. Shit.

On a happier note, I was able to cop the Mishka Jurassic button up before it sold out.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 16, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
Ishyaboi™

What happened today?

Today was dope, I caddied made 60 bucks. All money is good money.
Release a dope beat (or at least I think so).
I got my Pandora working.
Its 420th page on Supreme thread. Good day tho I don't smoke.
Fought with the girl cuz she can be a hormonal girl. Its all good now tho. Everything turned out to be my fault. Really tho. Might dump idk.

diamonds are forever.

August 16, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

ALL YALL NIGGAS SOME FRAIL ASS SUSSBOIS

#CUTENIGGAGANG RUN DIS SHIT NIGGA FUK WIT IT IM SUPERIOR TO ALL OF YALL

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

/thread
August 16, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
Pantic

I'm stressed out these days. Moving to a new apartment in two weeks and my account is empty cause i had no income last month and im still behind on the finances from there, it will all be good by the 1st tho, so every day is just waiting to move
August 17, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
B Low Brown

How is y'all niggas love lives goin? I broke up with my girl a few weeks ago, got some shit poppin with a few girls.. Most of em are tryna cuff a nigga tho smh. I ain't tryna go into college with a girl

August 17, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
DirtbagZack

i moved to la from the bay to play soccer for a "really good" team and when i came down here the team sucked. so i cant turn back . takin L's

whatever

Please login first to reply.