On some Betty White shit. Vol Dafuq is this blunt dipped in?

Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:05
My niggas I'm feelin like some soft ass nigga but we smoked this shit, dipped in some shit, n I hit dat n shit tasted like metal o some shit, now I nigga buggin n shit thinking these nigga ass creatures are circling me in my bed n shit niggas. Like shit has me wavy as fuck my niggas. Jafeel the vibe but damn this shit is scarin my niggas.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:07
Watch "friday" post on HB.

:)

Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:10
run

free max b 2013

Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:19
Smoked a dutch before that was coated with honey. Shit was something else

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:20
Grab that thing out of the kitchen drawer that looks kinda like a knife. Its an Anti-stimulant, Inject it into your left eye, then your right. You'll stop seeing the Creatures.

Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:24
fuckin with that boat nigga!

not sure if that's how it's spelled but that's what we use to call it
Aug 16, 2012 @ 04:49

holla at ya guala

Inactive User

Aug 16, 2012 @ 04:52
if it tasted like metal then you just had some angeldust, start drinkin milk or you gon have a bad comedown and prepeare to never be the same mentally again
Aug 16, 2012 @ 05:01
My niggas I'm feelin like some soft ass nigga but we smoked this shit, dipped in some shit, n I hit dat n shit tasted like metal o some shit, now I nigga buggin n shit thinking these nigga ass creatures are circling me in my bed n shit niggas. Like shit has me wavy as fuck my niggas. Jafeel the vibe but damn this shit is scarin my niggas.

http://www.myfolaughingc.com/story/18962724/police-say-gunman-stole-cruiser-after-shootout

Dont bug out like this nigga!
Aug 16, 2012 @ 06:07
Smoked a dutch before that was coated with honey. Shit was something else

wht happened?

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Aug 16, 2012 @ 06:24
i didnt know you liked to get wet.

whatever

REVS
Aug 16, 2012 @ 14:52
wht happened?

Not a damn thing, that shit just makes it burn slower. I do that shit all the time.

That's what you're suppose to do when smoking weed out a hookah, put a little bit of honey on the top then mix it in, so it burns slower. Shit is actually pretty nice.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Please login first to reply.