Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 18, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
Thibault

Gonna sound like bs and maybe it is, maybe I was dreaming but when I was like 5 or 6 me and all my family (like 8 people) lived in the same house so I slept in the same room as my parents. Right above my parents bed there was a window and the ground outside was parallel with where the window started (our room was half underground is what I guess I'm trying to say) anyway at night the streetlights made shadow on the opposite wall of our room so you could sorta see shit going on outside by staring at the wall. Anyway one night I happened to be sleeping in my parents bed and I just woke up out of nowhere and I felt like fully awake, not tired at all. I happen to look at the wall in front of me and I see the shadows of these two small creatures with very large heads and they looked like they were really close and were standing on ground level as if they were standing right outside and looking into my room. I was too scared to move so I just lay there, I tried whispering to my parents but they couldn't hear me cause I didn't wanna be too loud or make any sudden movements. After a while I was just so scared I closed my eyes and waited. I don't know what happened next but I just woke up the next morning. Maybe it was a dream, idk it didn't feel like one but I don't rule it out cause I don't really believe in any of that stuff. My mom and grandma stay on that sixth sense shit tho and having dreams about weird shit before someone dies ionno
August 18, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
Major

sorry about your dog mansad
August 18, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
unemployedisback

at first i tought you was some phsyco keeping your dead dog in your closet,
August 19, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
LostJem

suspended

fuck no he's buried in a non profit pet cemetery for all animal lovers! lol

i got some other stories too about some weird ass shit from my experiences in mexico as well

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

August 19, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
samb222

Wow, if that's true that's pretty scary..
August 19, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
mitchman003

i got some other stories too about some weird ass shit from my experiences in mexico as well

Post them lol
August 24, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
LostJem

suspended

Post them lol

couple years ago i was on vacation in mexico visiting my families roots Muna(pueblo) Yucatan(state),
there have always been stories of hauntings or of spirits taking people idk. anyways i was a fraidy cat so i would always sleep with my mom we'd share a hammock together or have my hammock right next to mine they dont use beds in mexico well they do but hammocks are the way to go. i was like 12 not so sure. but my parents had built a house here for when they retire. this is the house that is unhabited by people year round. its right next to my grandmas house same property but no one ever goes it in maybe every now and then because our cousins get scared or they hear things. so trippy part i would be sleeping and i would hear the front door slam open and steps walking around and the steps would stop and proceed to walk upstairs. I began to freak out i would be the only one awake and get scared stare at the ceiling until i would finally sleep. so the next day i told my mom and my mom laughed and said i never hear anything like that your imagining it. so again i was sleeping and heard it again. she was talking to my dad about it and wanted to hear this for himself following night i slept in the room across the room(where i heard the noise) my dad slept in the room alone where i had heard the door opening and footsteps walking. my dad had heard the noise and opened the door and began to walk down the stairs and said who goes there was a deep silence and he just went back up and went to bed. the next morning my mom was telling the family how she had a dream and was visited by two people. a little short dwarf and an old man with a white cloak and a old beard. the two people told her that her husband(my dad) is a valiant person. after that there was no more door opening and footstep hearing again. Coincidence? who knows but this how it went down

August 24, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
encore818

Dogs really are mans best friend, and they are the most loyal creatures on this planet. My grandparents' dog died last year and they had her for 15 years. I grew up with that dog. During her last few days, she would sleep outside because she didn't wanna be a bother. We made every last effort to save her but I guess it was her time.
September 7, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
LostJem

suspended

i think i see slenderman sometimes when im high at night its pretty scary

September 7, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
mcvannjr

TLDR

http://www.jackmcvann.net

September 7, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
mr mcgibblets

like wet dreams?or you really see ghostly images?describe in more detail or you might be sus.
September 7, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
LostJem

suspended

like wet dreams?or you really see ghostly images?describe in more detail or you might be sus.

so i found out about slenderman and told my friends and shit about it but when we would discuss this we would be high. one night i was in my room and i have a sliding closet with mirrors on it that reflects the window and the blinds were kind of open all i saw was a silhouette of something tall.
another time i was chillin in the car with my friend high and i kept seeing something in my rear view mirrors. it was something black and white would move super fast but idk maybe just my imagination

March 5, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
LostJem

suspended

Gonna buy a new dog this year smile

rip chico! Lova ya no homo

March 5, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
fistyourbitch

i didnt read but RIP to your dog man.my dog is almost 10 years old, shits gonna go down soon for her too and i cant even imagine what ima do when that shit happens
March 6, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
hatethehype

DAMNN sorry for your loss bud. My GF's pomeranian randomly barks into a blank space sometimes. I always think she's just trippen out cus it happens pretty often in the middle of her just playing or running around or whatever but never thought much of it. Makes me wonder what on his mind..
March 6, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
jamesjebbia

the basilisk in the chamber of secrets killed your dog bruhh
March 6, 2013 @ 08:43 AM
jamesjebbia

is it weird that I constantly have dreams of things that are gonna happen before hand on some thats so raven shit almost?
March 6, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
LostJem

suspended

is it weird that I constantly have dreams of things that are gonna happen before hand on some thats so raven shit almost?

DAMNN sorry for your loss bud. My GF's pomeranian randomly barks into a blank space sometimes. I always think she's just trippen out cus it happens pretty often in the middle of her just playing or running around or whatever but never thought much of it. Makes me wonder what on his mind..

i didnt read but RIP to your dog man.my dog is almost 10 years old, shits gonna go down soon for her too and i cant even imagine what ima do when that shit happens
Yeah it's weird if you have dreams beforehand that's some sixth sense kind of shit. Try and change the outcomes before it happens cool

Dogs are strange when they're barking at just thin air but then again we don't really know.

sorry to hear that man I know it's tough pets are just like a family member

March 6, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
chief

http://alexadry.hubpages.com/hub/Dog-Behavior-Why-Do-Your-Dogs-Bark-at-Nothing

•••

March 9, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
siddArrrth

Took the time to read all of this and damn, OP made me catch some feels. my mom has had experienced paranormal stuff back when she lived in Guam  some of it gives me chills though. I wish OP with the best of luck with his new dog and many memories to come with him or her. i do believe their are good and evil presences in this world we cannot see, we just have to knowledge their existence that yes they do exist, and sometimes can be violent. don't want to sound religious but i look at it as the spirits that have not made it into the afterlife. I kinda feel different after reading this, we just have to cherish every second we are living and make the most of it. I really want to thank OP for posting this.
March 16, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
FuhrerNast

Paranormal Stories, LETSGO
March 18, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
sickpimp

Dig up the dogs grave and set fire to his remains 
March 19, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
BobaTeaFett

sorry about your dog...but more info on this roommate...were they the witchcraft kind?
March 19, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
bjornvan

Back when I was like 8 I was with my 2 brothers and some friends at one of my brothers gf parents house.Her lights was off because well it was the hood and niggas didnt pay bills.Anyway it turned night a couple of us was in one room some was down stairs.So we was in there just joking talking shit then all of sudden the light in the room down the hall just turned on like really slow for like 2 secs then it went back off.We all freaked the fucked out screaming.a couple of us jumped out the window ( we was 2 stories up lol).Her auntie was like wth wrong with yall and I guess she told her I dont know I gtfo.We freaked out because 1. when the lights off none of the lights can come on (ofcourse) and 2.a few months earlier her house caught fire and her granddad died in that room.Shit was crazy we all ran to the middle of the street in the middle of the night( where as people in movies run to another section of the house) shit was crazy. And it aint no type of "nobody believe us" shit cuz we all witnessed it ( it was about 7-8 of us) we still talk about that shit lol.
But yea man I believe in them spirits and shit too.Ive been having weird dreams lately too like planes falling and predator drone missiles and shit.
FUCK im home alone tonight now im freaked out.
March 19, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
LostJem

suspended

sorry about your dog...but more info on this roommate...were they the witchcraft kind?
Roommate was a just a young adult whom was a co worker at my moms old job he had come from LA. Weeks later upon moving out my mother actually told him what had happened and he was pretty shocked he didn't know if he brought such thing to the household. It was weird as fuck man the room that was left vacant I would hear noises an shit 

Back when I was like 8 I was with my 2 brothers and some friends at one of my brothers gf parents house.Her lights was off because well it was the hood and niggas didnt pay bills.Anyway it turned night a couple of us was in one room some was down stairs.So we was in there just joking talking shit then all of sudden the light in the room down the hall just turned on like really slow for like 2 secs then it went back off.We all freaked the fucked out screaming.a couple of us jumped out the window ( we was 2 stories up lol).Her auntie was like wth wrong with yall and I guess she told her I dont know I gtfo.We freaked out because 1. when the lights off none of the lights can come on (ofcourse) and 2.a few months earlier her house caught fire and her granddad died in that room.Shit was crazy we all ran to the middle of the street in the middle of the night( where as people in movies run to another section of the house) shit was crazy. And it aint no type of "nobody believe us" shit cuz we all witnessed it ( it was about 7-8 of us) we still talk about that shit lol.
But yea man I believe in them spirits and shit too.Ive been having weird dreams lately too like planes falling and predator drone missiles and shit.
FUCK im home alone tonight now im freaked out.
That's gnarly man I feel you on the weird lights flickering and shit.
Couldve been her grandfather letting y'all know he's still around and hasn't been able to rest easy.

My dad was telling me once back when he was a younger maybe 20's he was walking home in Mexico and the rain caught up to him. He was chillin under a building to let the heavy rain passed. He said when it cleared he saw a bitch from the distance walking so he took it as an opportunity to walk someone and shit. When he caught up to her he noticed she had no feet she was just a woman in white floating lighting struck and she turned into a skeleton you know that x ray kind of shit and looked right at him. He just ran and never looked back.

spirits and shit are def real

March 30, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
LostJem

suspended

So I was getting high with my girlfriend at a park at night outside on benches under a gazebo. So we were chillin and shit 30 mins in we saw a l

Edit : Stupid I phone

A light, we thought it was someone walking so we packed up and started heading back to the car. While we were walking she was hurrying me up cuz she was scared and shit saying they're getting closer John. We were approaching the car. And saw some dudes walking by the side walk. The light turned a different color and they noticed it too and kinda jumped like a wtf kind of thing. As we got in the car the light flashed directly at me and my girl. The light turned clear with multiple colors inside it, kind of like a kolidoscope effect. I kid you not when it flashed at us it seemed to me like it was creating an emulating sound when it pointed at us( kind of like umm hmm I'm thinking. Like a robot in the movie war of the worlds with Ben affleck.) or just the sound of when a laser is being fired, also kind of the sound of a horn some shit it's hard to explain u had to see it to understand. Then it just completely vanished into thin air. We just sped off. 

Any ideas what it could be anyone? Or if it's a machine. I'm curious and I still wonder what it is we talk about it every now and then trying to figure it out.

March 30, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
slytendencies

So I was getting high with my girlfriend at a park at night outside on benches under a gazebo. So we were chillin and shit 30 mins in we saw a l

Edit : Stupid I phone

A light, we thought it was someone walking so we packed up and started heading back to the car. While we were walking she was hurrying me up cuz she was scared and shit saying they're getting closer John. We were approaching the car. And saw some dudes walking by the side walk. The light turned a different color and they noticed it too and kinda jumped like a wtf kind of thing. As we got in the car the light flashed directly at me and my girl. The light turned clear with multiple colors inside it, kind of like a kolidoscope effect. I kid you not when it flashed at us it seemed to me like it was creating an emulating sound when it pointed at us( kind of like umm hmm I'm thinking. Like a robot in the movie war of the worlds with Ben affleck.) or just the sound of when a laser is being fired, also kind of the sound of a horn some shit it's hard to explain u had to see it to understand. Then it just completely vanished into thin air. We just sped off. 

Any ideas what it could be anyone? Or if it's a machine. I'm curious and I still wonder what it is we talk about it every now and then trying to figure it out.
Dang that shit is creepy, i didnt know this thread existed, i'll share.
A couple months ago i was at my homie's house that i've been friends with sense i was like 4, and always around his house at night we would see shadows or dark figures out the corner of our eyes and had heard footsteps alot inside the house when it was quiet or when you would be trying to go to sleep....well anyways its like 2:30 AM and me and my homie just finished up playing some Madden and Call of Duty so i tell him i gotta go home, so i say goodbye and watever and open up my car but we had been skating earlier that day and when we finished i just threw my board in the drivers seat, so i get my board and open up my trunk and put my board in there, then i remember that my friends mom asked me to give a couple bags of stuff to my mom and i had them in the back seat, so i'm like fuck it i'll just throw em in the trunk too, but its like 48 degrees out so i go to turn my heater on in the car and while i was turning it on the trunk just slams shut really hard, so hard it shook the whole car like when you brake really quick, i went and checked and there was no one there i thought it was my friend playing and i called out to him then got no answer so i just hopped in my car and took off, barely got any sleep that night.
April 24, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
soulamazing.

I woke up this morning from the trippiest nightmare...

I was up in someone's room, sitting against the foot of a bed. Everything was dark, and I hear someone cackling in a distorted voice as they walk up the stairs. In a very threatening and sarcastic way, I hear them say "Don't be scared, Nick" (my name isn't even Nick). A figure appears at the door, and it's some decrepit, contorted girl. She's obviously possessed by some demon. She starts laughing and immediately charges at me. I try to wrestle her away, and as I am, I feel myself start to fade away...as if I were losing consciousness and control to this demonic entity. I then regain consciousness and try exorcising the demon out of the girl by saying some prayers, always ending in "in the name of Jesus Christ." I fully exorcise the demon, and the girl loses consciousness, looking normal (not decrepit and contorted as before). 

My alarm woke me up, and I immediately turned my laptop on to look things up. I happened to find this post on some dream interpretation forum that, surprisingly, matched up almost exactly with my dream. Needless to say, I was quite creeped out. Hopefully, this nightmare didn't mean anything and is just the result of me watching too many horror movies about possession and exorcisms.
April 24, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
Mr_Chukes

I had the craziest dream a month or two ago. I was outside talking with some people I didn't know. They were telling me to look at the moon and the stars and let them take me away or some shit like that. I was looking at the moon and saw some clouds moving. I'm like what the fuck is that. One of the dudes is like the devil. Then the cloud take the form of a dragon and is flying towards me. I think I wake up after that, but I can't move and I feel something moving under me. Then I feel fire burning my back I'm moving my legs and my arms but I can't get up. Finally I get up and my back is hot as fuck. Went to the bathroom and walked back and my back was still hot. Made me question my life for a minute. 
April 24, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
LostJem

suspended

damn fuck those scary dreams. 
every now and then i get that shit i wanna get up and i cant move or even open my mouth to say something its gnarly

i wonder why that happens ya know?

is it entities or what 

Please login first to reply.