Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 17, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
omfgruben

The Fuck you get away with saying shit like this? if i tried this on any girl in my area, everyone in my school would go fucking ape shit about womens arent objects and shit.

forreal b? well shes not going to tell anyone and i wont either, so i dont gotta worry bout that. but the objects thing? lmao tf?
@swerve

Like forreal. the only girls who are freaks like that are undesirables. but i do live in the south. where did you live before miami?

miami? ive always lived in cali, bay area. the undesireables are usually the ones that arent the freaks. the disireables are. guess things are different across the country with girls haha.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 17, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

The Fuck you get away with saying shit like this? if i tried this on any girl in my area, everyone in my school would go fucking ape shit about womens arent objects and shit.

forreal b? well shes not going to tell anyone and i wont either, so i dont gotta worry bout that. but the objects thing? lmao tf?
@swerve

Like forreal. the only girls who are freaks like that are undesirables. but i do live in the south. where did you live before miami?

miami? ive always lived in cali, bay area. the undesireables are usually the ones that arent the freaks. the disireables are. guess things are different across the country with girls haha.

I WANT MORE

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 17, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
omfgruben

August 17, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
Swerve.

@swerve

my bad, i was thinking of whoever just moved to miami. but yeah, we have bad women, just not all of them have that mentality

August 17, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
encore818

@swerve

this. cali girls our age (I'm 15 too) are dtf. And they hot af cool cool cool
August 17, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Pantic

That's that insecurity speaking, not how it actually is. You can say things like this any time to any girl you want if thats your personality and seems like a thing you would do. If you are awkward and silent and come out with something like this girls are gonna think you are a creep.
August 17, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
adam5

That's that insecurity speaking, not how it actually is. You can say things like this any time to any girl you want if thats your personality and seems like a thing you would do. If you are awkward and silent and come out with something like this girls are gonna think you are a creep.

I think the best way would to work your way into it like mid conversation with the girl, like start flirting with her before and get her into the conversation then go about saying that stuff
August 17, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
Swerve.

I think the best way would to work your way into it like mid conversation with the girl, like start flirting with her before and get her into the conversation then go about saying that stuff

that would make more sense, but if hes just coming out if the blue with that than idk.
August 17, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
adam5

I was thinking about it and if i were to do then i'd probably go about it that way. Personally i think my chanches of closing with a chick would be better in person, but the text way sounds cool lol
August 17, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Ruben I'm at dinner but I need more

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 17, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
omfgruben

okay, to clear things up. she said out of the blue that she wanted to have sex on a beach and asked me where i would. then that. deleted the picture from here cause i was thinking it was maybe a little too "risky" for hb.

August 17, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

oops

August 17, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

okay, to clear things up. she said out of the blue that she wanted to have sex on a beach and asked me where i would. then that. deleted the picture from here cause i was thinking it was maybe a little too "risky" for hb.

Why is the she highlighted and which girl?

August 17, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
omfgruben

Why is the she highlighted and which girl?

3rd pic. and they were asking if i brang it up out of the blue. but it was actually her doing. well i had brang it up when i texted her but she made it more in depth.

August 17, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
joshsbeezy

that get no play lifestyle
August 17, 2012 @ 09:43 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

If you deleted it how am i supposed to see, don't you smash your gf?

August 17, 2012 @ 10:02 AM
Cleophus

Me: Say Girl
Her: Heeeeeeeeey smile
Me: I got a question for you
Her: What is it?
Me: Since we are both really good looking, why haven't we fucked yet?
Her: ?....
Me: coming over now
Her: Wait like an hour ;)

cool

To bad I'm not leaving the house.
August 17, 2012 @ 10:08 AM
omfgruben

cool

wtf. Persue!

August 17, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
NoStress

Yall are using this on fat girls huh? Gonna try

burr

August 17, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
AndreLutherKing

Yall are using this on fat girls huh? Gonna try

I've only got success on a fat girl. Other girls I texted were ex's & random girl's numbers

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

August 17, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
adam5

So this method only works on fat chicks, interesting...
August 17, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
B Low Brown

cool

Success

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 17, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
yugwen

suspended

gonna try on my mom ala ruben and see results.

http://insidetheoutcast.tumblr.com/

August 17, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
AndreLutherKing

Ruben makes it work on non-fat girls. Still trying to figure out his secret

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

August 17, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
Cleophus

I'm not going after that.. let's just say the homies been through that.. many times

cool
August 17, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
totalespionage

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhW5j1EVRK8EmHUQE5

Honestly, I would like to see someone use the Subway line. That shit gets me every time.
August 17, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
hchma

will try later on european girls.

American girls respond totally different than European girls srs.
August 17, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
omfgruben

posted pics of all girls in the shoutbox yesterday, none are fat all are attractive.

August 17, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
B Low Brown

Nigga wtf post them in the thread

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 17, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
DaPark

Testing on childhood friend
Me: I got a question
Her: Which is...
Me: Since we are very good looking why haven't we fucked yet?
Her: LMFAO
Her: Virgin for life (Y)
Me: Coming over now
Her: LOL

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

Please login first to reply.