Text this for guaranteed sex Vol. The Movement Begins

August 22, 2012 @ 17:53:17 PM
ruben lemme school ya it ain't ya talk game it's ya stroke game, make sure you knock da bitch down, after that shes hooked and you got her in the palm of your hands

Real talk. There have been a few girls that were playing hard af to get till I ate dat pussy & got in balls deep. Then I could tell er to get me some food & they'll be like "gimme 10 minutes"

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 22, 2012 @ 23:09:30 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Okay now if you don't go over you're a punk

Don't disappoint the pussy the first time, fuck up future opportunities
he ain't bout dat life. he gonna flake

Naw hitting dat on Friday smokeyface

I LIKE WAFFLES whoisaap.com

August 23, 2012 @ 00:59:18 AM
Location: Bay Area. HB Rookie Of The Year. (BuddyOmar Approved)
ruben lemme school ya it ain't ya talk game it's ya stroke game, make sure you knock da bitch down, after that shes hooked and you got her in the palm of your hands

Real talk. There have been a few girls that were playing hard af to get till I ate dat pussy & got in balls deep. Then I could tell me to get me some food & they'll be like "gimme 10 minutes"

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 23, 2012 @ 23:33:04 PM
This thread is jokes.
August 24, 2012 @ 02:00:58 AM
i just tried this and got rejected by my own girlfriend, 0/10 would not do again

Thats funny cause I just tried it on your girlfriend also, 10/10 will do it again.

#win

/thread

Fatality.. Flawless victory.
August 27, 2012 @ 06:36:40 AM
So the backstory on the female i hit up with this one is old homie was tryin to kill em so she kickd it every now n then. ended up seein her at a function bout a month back n shes talkin bout how it's been a minute we should chill. just said fersure gave her my number, hit her kickd it one time n blew with her n her homegirl. hits me again to kick it ended up sayin i was busy n thats that. two weeks later were at last night n after seeing the thread had to see if their were any Reggie Millers sittin on the bench. heres how the convo went with this female

m: Ay what's up
h: In Arizona lol
m: oh fersure, real west is where is at NW weather is playin games right now. i just had a question thou
h: ask away
m: Since were both good looking why havnt we fckd yet?
h: Because it's more than looks and i'm still hooking up with your best friend....
m: We don't even kick it anymore im doing my own thing and yea your right that just the initial reasoning.

(doesn't respond for the rest of the night so i just call it a wrap and take the L come next morning thou she hit me with)

h:Sorry my phone broke last night.

(smh pls)

h:why don't you guys kick it anymore?

M:we started doin our own thing hes bout that dungeon life n im making moves. now that's no longer a roadblock whats good wit you i figured you were tryin to do more then just kick it.
h: what do you mean dungeon life vs making moves? and in all honesty I'm just trying to figure myself out. I'm not into hooking up or a relationship and I really need to cut ties off with (other nigga), ya know? Lately, i'm just into chilling and getting to know people.

(classic "i'm not a hoe" line. knew I had one foot in and out the cudi just depended on how i played the next one)

m: damn idk you were tryin to cut ties with him like that. im just tryin to chill n get to know people too. so we should chill

(this is coming from the same nigga who straight up asked "why havn't we fucked yet" just last night)

h: idk it's like not healthy for me and it's getting annoying. But yes!!! I definitely wanna chill blushing
m: haha fersure lets make it happen when you come back.

John Stockton on these niggas.

(3,265 career steals)
August 29, 2012 @ 04:00:52 AM
What the fuck did ya'll get me into. I was doin this shit for lulz and did it with this black bitch i had class with last semester. I've never fucked with a black bitch but this shit had me rollin so i sent it.

Then i woke up to this shit. Oh and she called me the next day sayin what happened blah blah. And i just got off work and was tired so i said "if we bout to fuck there's some rules. 1. i ain't eatin the box 2. you bout to suck me up 3. i ain't kissin you" then she hung up and sent me that "how bout no sex" shit

Then i saw her at school today and she told me i was an asshole blah blah and she walked away and i saw that dat ass was fat and sent this

But this bitch highkey dark so idk
August 29, 2012 @ 04:06:31 AM
pics bruh
August 29, 2012 @ 04:34:50 AM
some random hoe i kno

some bitch i added a while ago, shes friend wit my boy. we talked a bit before.

success? smokeyface
August 29, 2012 @ 04:50:37 AM
some random hoe i kno

some bitch i added a while ago, shes friend wit my boy. we talked a bit before.

success? smokeyface

u try waaay too hard b just stop
August 29, 2012 @ 15:04:09 PM

nigga stfu.

man fuck imgr, i forgot u cant post pics wit that shit. reupped pics:

August 29, 2012 @ 15:10:59 PM
i cant belive this fucknigga @kidsmooves tried to come at me tho. who the fuck r u? bet my life u dun even have bitches to try this on. ur prolly uncircumcised too, bitch.

#PrettyDickGang
August 29, 2012 @ 15:14:05 PM
Bitches take you as a joke fam ol' friendzone ass nigga
August 29, 2012 @ 15:26:21 PM

1.u dun know hows the texture of pussy.

2.ur dumb if u dun think im creating humans to our image wit one of em.
August 29, 2012 @ 16:03:14 PM

nigga stfu.

man fuck imgr, i forgot u cant post pics wit that shit. reupped pics:

Stutter game is point doe, your sweaty fingers be slippin' all over the keyboard. Nice try
August 29, 2012 @ 16:31:33 PM

*dead*

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

August 29, 2012 @ 23:10:34 PM

1.u dun know hows the texture of pussy.

2.ur dumb if u dun think im creating humans to our image wit one of em.

You made a thread about how you want to lose ur virginity. Log off.
August 30, 2012 @ 03:42:29 AM
So the backstory on the female i hit up with this one is old homie was tryin to kill em so she kickd it every now n then. ended up seein her at a function bout a month back n shes talkin bout how it's been a minute we should chill. just said fersure gave her my number, hit her kickd it one time n blew with her n her homegirl. hits me again to kick it ended up sayin i was busy n thats that. two weeks later were at last night n after seeing the thread had to see if their were any Reggie Millers sittin on the bench. heres how the convo went with this female

m: Ay what's up
h: In Arizona lol
m: oh fersure, real west is where is at NW weather is playin games right now. i just had a question thou
h: ask away
m: Since were both good looking why havnt we fckd yet?
h: Because it's more than looks and i'm still hooking up with your best friend....
m: We don't even kick it anymore im doing my own thing and yea your right that just the initial reasoning.

(doesn't respond for the rest of the night so i just call it a wrap and take the L come next morning thou she hit me with)

h:Sorry my phone broke last night.

(smh pls)

h:why don't you guys kick it anymore?

M:we started doin our own thing hes bout that dungeon life n im making moves. now that's no longer a roadblock whats good wit you i figured you were tryin to do more then just kick it.
h: what do you mean dungeon life vs making moves? and in all honesty I'm just trying to figure myself out. I'm not into hooking up or a relationship and I really need to cut ties off with (other nigga), ya know? Lately, i'm just into chilling and getting to know people.

(classic "i'm not a hoe" line. knew I had one foot in and out the cudi just depended on how i played the next one)

m: damn idk you were tryin to cut ties with him like that. im just tryin to chill n get to know people too. so we should chill

(this is coming from the same nigga who straight up asked "why havn't we fucked yet" just last night)

h: idk it's like not healthy for me and it's getting annoying. But yes!!! I definitely wanna chill blushing
m: haha fersure lets make it happen when you come back.

John Stockton on these niggas.

(3,265 career steals)

your best friend tho b? cooooole world.
April 29, 2013 @ 05:59:36 AM
Bump. This shit might have worked, I will post results.
April 29, 2013 @ 15:46:29 PM
Fucken killed me. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 29, 2013 @ 22:07:59 PM
Ya'll need to screenshot if your gonna try this.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 30, 2013 @ 03:27:35 AM
m:Since were so attractive why haven't we banged yet 
h: cause you're not attractive

April 30, 2013 @ 18:40:40 PM
this thread is setting us all up for failure. get ready to get screenshotted and turned into another internet thirst god.

I got it, dripping like water.

April 30, 2013 @ 18:47:16 PM
this the last pic i have of me. hairs cut now. #frailgang

@b-low_brown @shockar

Jack mushroom lookin ass nigga I see you

Young nigga pullin more hoes than some of the 20+ year old dudes on here so I ain't even hatin

U ugly bruh
you looking like the coldest bitch on HB with this one.

I got it, dripping like water.

April 30, 2013 @ 19:18:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2sNh0CHDTM
April 30, 2013 @ 19:26:45 PM
smhsmhsmhsmhsmh:|smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
April 30, 2013 @ 19:53:15 PM
April 30, 2013 @ 20:33:20 PM

damn, hows brittany gonna be so cold

be careful what you pretend to be

April 30, 2013 @ 21:14:18 PM
Would try again.

Another bottle in the brain.