Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 13, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
Knives

lol im not gonna get in to a pissing match dude, but i know what im talking about and i got a little bit of experience in this area.

lol @ diamond family

I lol'd at the same thing. It's really just a matter of Mental strength, like they teach this shit in eastern and indian philosphy. It's just understanding the true depth of perception and how absurd it really is when your on these drugs and even after your sober, that debate continues. It's one mad, strange rollercoaster that's ultimately one of the finest experiences in any of our lives.

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

August 13, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
kr00kd

lifestyle and tolerance has a lot to play too. by brother wigged out on two hits, i hold my shit fine in public on 7-8 of the same hits, buddys wife i know can take a few 10 strips and you wouldn't know unless she told you.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 13, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
damnwitless1

Fuck all of this LSD talk though, I live in NY and im so sad Mescaline is hard to find here

heard that Dimitri's out chea tho...

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 13, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
Knives

Fuck all of this LSD talk though, I live in NY and im so sad Mescaline is hard to find here

heard that Dimitri's out chea tho...

Really?

August 13, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
TwiggyDig

I want to try LSD because my Shrooms experience was smile smile smile

shrooms are really some magical shit
August 13, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
ignorantian

i did acid for the first time in june and it was fantastic.
shrooms were way more fun tho. we trippy mane
August 13, 2012 @ 05:58 AM

Inactive

has anyone experienced ego death?
August 13, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
Knives

lol not laughing at you, just this thread

August 13, 2012 @ 06:46 AM

Inactive

lol not laughing at you, just this thread

lol one time i ego death and i thing it was fun
August 13, 2012 @ 06:46 AM

Inactive

i wnt to try ego death again
August 13, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
mrh

if it wasnt for this forum, i never would have been able to try lsd hah
August 13, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
RAREakuma

LSD is as manageable as you want it to be. I held my shit pretty tight, and the high comes and goes in waves. It's nice. My favorite experience, but I definitely would not do it on a regular basis. I took a little bit of Molly goo one time, apparently it's pretty similar to molly, tasted fucking awful though. I took around the dosage for one hit. That was the happiest night of my life and I wasn't doing anything. There were literally no parties going on, and I normally would've been bored to shit but we ended up on the roof of some dorm throwing plates into the street. That suicide tuesday shit is real as it gets though. I felt like shit the next week. So I'm not doing it again for that reason alone.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

August 13, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
bobby

LSD seems cool, kinda scared to try tho...I popped this Volkswagen pill once, 50/50 mdma/smack, while in Malaysia and had an amazing night. Although 1 guy in our group tripped out bad...VERY bad...screaming and crying that he was a murderer and a rapist...that was the last time we kicked it with him lol. He's kinda the reason I am timid to fuck with anything other than weed. Shit got too real when dude was trippen lol
August 13, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
kr00kd

LSD seems cool, kinda scared to try tho...I popped this Volkswagen pill once, 50/50 mdma/smack, while in Malaysia and had an amazing night. Although 1 guy in our group tripped out bad...VERY bad...screaming and crying that he was a murderer and a rapist...that was the last time we kicked it with him lol. He's kinda the reason I am timid to fuck with anything other than weed. Shit got too real when dude was trippen lol

smack based pills are a myth. check pill reports if you don't believe me. no one is gonna waist the money putting smack in a pill. 'smack' based pills are usually filled with downers like ketamine, mxe, or dxm. This goes for coke based pills too. However speed based pills are very much true.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 13, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
damnwitless1

many times, I think those experiences had the biggest impact on who I am now, ego death really allows you to understand your human flaws from an objective point of view and how to manage them effectively, thats one of the main reasons I'm such a big advocate of LSD use

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 13, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
bobby

smack based pills are a myth. check pill reports if you don't believe me. no one is gonna waist the money putting smack in a pill. 'smack' based pills are usually filled with downers like ketamine, mxe, or dxm. This goes for coke based pills too. However speed based pills are very much true.

oh word? didn't know that...i've got no reason to not believe you, i don't know shit lol it was a good ass time tho cool
August 13, 2012 @ 08:15 PM

Inactive

LSD can be heaven or hell. I've had mostly positive experiences with it, but there is always a possiblity that something could go wrong or that it could unlock a mental condition such as schizophrenia. You should probably try it at atleast once, but I wouldn't do it regulary because one bad trip could cause a lifetime of problems.
August 14, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
Lucy and The Daze

do ET. DO IT

dont be a pussy

soundcloud.com/lucyandthedaze

August 14, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

Good ol LSD...I had a wild trip last year...I got it from some dude around my way...i didn't have a sitter for it...did it anyways....i was on my laptop tripping hard...and i looked to my left and there was a giant eye ball looking through my window....i ran into the bathroom...then shit got trippy...there was a man with a suit on he keep telling me he was lost...and that he needed me to go a collect 18 parts for his ship so he could get back to some place called zurzurzurzur..he kept saying that over and over...i was freakd the fuck out...i went to splash some water in my face and when i did little people when climbing out of the sink..saying to each other were finally here...all they kept saying was YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES i tryed to grab one but it would duck really fast...shit was crazy...I then went in my room to lay down...and looked up and it was some alien looking think looking at me asking about judge joe brown...shit was to trippy man
August 14, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
why?wolf

September 3, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
LostJem

suspended

gonna get a camping trip going sometime in the near future. 

get ahold of some syd and dance to some bruce springsteen and some rap around the fire.

will report back to HB fam. anything i should be precatious for?

or is this the wrong environment for first time?

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

September 3, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

smh you made this thread a year ago and still haven't done it. 
September 3, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
crumpet

Did it last week after getting my wisdom teeth removed. It was chill I took 1 tab and chillin at a park and blazing. Started feeling weird like 30 min later and everything seemed vivid and then the "trip" started. It wasn't anything crazy where I saw things that weren't there. Things were kind of in slow motion, weird to explain like people had an after image. I could still function normally. The biggest thing for me was it made me think of things in a different way. I had to take the train back and on it I was perfectly content and everything seemed chill and like it was meant to happen. Did it again the week after and had a similar trip. It's nothin to be scared about as long as you go in with that mindset and go with people you trust.
September 3, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
cuh

dont ride a boat thinking its going to sink. feel me?
September 3, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
noir

this 

gatonoir.tumblr.com :check out my artwork and photos thanks

September 3, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
Wavey_LenZ

One day I was walking down the street when this bloke came up to me and asked if I wanted some LSD.

I was like "No thanks mate, we switched to decimal in 1971."
September 4, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
mrh

Did it last week after getting my wisdom teeth removed. It was chill I took 1 tab and chillin at a park and blazing. Started feeling weird like 30 min later and everything seemed vivid and then the "trip" started. It wasn't anything crazy where I saw things that weren't there. Things were kind of in slow motion, weird to explain like people had an after image. I could still function normally. The biggest thing for me was it made me think of things in a different way. I had to take the train back and on it I was perfectly content and everything seemed chill and like it was meant to happen. Did it again the week after and had a similar trip. It's nothin to be scared about as long as you go in with that mindset and go with people you trust.
just curious, did the tab feel like plain old paper or did it have any taste or effect from putting it on your tongue
September 4, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
MagnaDefender

did acid twice tbh. first time i lowkey had a seizure then i was gucci. i was dumb enough to try again and it was ight. isnt my thing though. id say its cool to do once but other than that its fucked. its so sketchy. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

September 4, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
buffaloclone

acid>molly> every other shitty drug

its the best thing ever

http://traptraptrappin.tumblr.com/ i follow back

September 4, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
mrh

did acid twice tbh. first time i lowkey had a seizure then i was gucci. i was dumb enough to try again and it was ight. isnt my thing though. id say its cool to do once but other than that its fucked. its so sketchy. 
put some native tribal dude from the amazon in a spaceship and send him to the moon and back, he's not gonna take it very well.  send someone whose knowledgable and has studied space and physics and they'll be prepared.  Same idea with taking LSD

Please login first to reply.