Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 12, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
Koven

Acid + Mdma =

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

August 12, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
frogprince

dont do drugs! they're bad..especially right after getting out of work full of stressful people and on an empty stomach. avoid stressful people/ enemies or they might come for you in ah real monsters form then you'll keep hearing a repeating pattern of noises you cannot tell if its wind or whistles and or looking at things through night vision, then you might get stuck in limbo. does that sound fun to you lol
August 12, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
Cleophus

Man first off son I'm gonna tell you like this b, if you thinking of doing the shit and you haven't done it yet then don't do it feel me. But yo like work your way up son that's what I did.. you can do weed then shrooms then LSD which is the path I took feel me or you can add your pills and stuff here and there knomm sayin. Anyways though I'd recommend taking shrooms first it's way more "rough" in a sense. The high of LSD isn't really like some super extravagant thing maybe because I had a bad batch or something but still. Just chill out listen to music and do whatever. Everything will look bright and things will become funny and just cool you know. Just don't trip out and have a sitter for you and you'll be good...

But nah.. uhh.. feds watching nigga I ain't know nothing bout no drugs son.
August 12, 2012 @ 11:22 AM
kr00kd

i have lots of experience with this. i love it so much i got it inked on me.

i would go for it. do it by yourself or with a close friend.

acid >>>>>>> shrooms

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 12, 2012 @ 11:25 AM
kr00kd

Weed only for me, fuck all the other drugs. Permanent brain damage and even more long lasting side effects. I have 0 respect for people who fuck with drugs worse than weed.

lol can you site me something about this 'permanent brain damage'

you sound like a fucking idiot

August 12, 2012 @ 11:42 AM
wollyhood826

i think everyone shud do it at least once. ive done it lik 3 times. greatest days ever. i havent had a bad trip yet, but friends told me tht if u do hav a bad trip u shud get to a peaceful environment, and jus sit down and relax. gud luck

"Doorknobs don't kill people, I kill people."

August 12, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
Drigguh

August 12, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
Legit Shit

acid >>>>>>> shrooms

Post ink

upthefunk

August 12, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
db_cooper

shrooms are more wild than acid. i won't fuck with shrooms anymore but i'll eat acid still. i used to take tabs of acid and go snowboarding all the time, the best part about it is you can somewhat control your high. mush got you twisted whether you like it or not
August 12, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
omfgruben

this thread got me thinking of doing it too.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 12, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

DUDE WHO DOES DRUGS LAMEEEE!!!
#JULIANBERMAN
#XXX
#STRAIGHT EDGE

:)

August 12, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
franjoli

lol @ str8 rookies talking about acid
just do it you fucking pussy

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

August 12, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
SEA FLOW

dont be a fucking pussy just drop acid. its not that fucking crazy. in my experience eating an eight of mushrooms is a crazier trip than a tab of acid

AREK JSTE

August 12, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
Koven

thats the episode that made me wanna try it.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

August 12, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
Evident

This is the best website to get your info from.....it has stories u can get info on any drug known to man before actually trying it out Link
August 12, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Knives

If your a drug abuser or a jaded morbid youth, drop acid

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

August 12, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
VOMITSPIT

DUDE WHO DOES DRUGS LAMEEEE!!!
#JULIANBERMAN
#XXX
#STRAIGHT EDGE

casket.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

August 12, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
99%Shit

Lucy is that good stuff. Tryna find connex here is tough. )=

Haven't done it in forever doe. Last time I did it, we climbed to the top of an apartment being built, sat there and watched the traffic below go by. Smoked a little pinner up there and all was good.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 13, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

BlueLight is better than erowid imho. For me I can function on shrooms and actually have a convo unlike acid, I'm just stuck!!

Best Shroom trip I had was off of some home grown shit..had me seeing ripples in the middle of the air and shit!!!

Want a little taste of acid with out doing it? Look up this magic trick of a spinning spiral where you stare at the center for a while then look around the room, it makes things look like they are about to start morphing and shit. It's pretty much what always happens to me on acid.

Love looking at me jeans too since the different shades of blue will start expanding and then constrict over and over and over!! Then everything gets all bright and begins to look like it's melting! I've never actually seen things like I have on Shrooms or Ecstasy.

On E I hallucinated that my boy was by my cd changer ( he had already left and went home due to bad roll) and I knew he wasn't there but I was still like, "yo, mike wtf are you doing?" He was sitting on his knees kneeling over and after i said that he sat up and then his head popped off looking like a balloon and shit and floated towards the back door and then POP!!
August 13, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
SmoothCriminal

If you are not sure, you shouldn't. There's always a risk that you might get stuck in your mind, dont know what they call it, but similar to schizophrenia. I tried it when I was younger. In the beginning it's cool because you start to see morphing shit and pictures starts to look real. Later I started freakin out and got stuck in crazy loops in my head. Luckily I started to get it together after the trip and never tried it since.

Try shrooms instead, all natural. Or smoke lots of pot, same category.

What this guy said. My second time doing acid I took two tabs which contained between 1-2 "does" per tab. Everything was morphing within 15 minutes and everything looked so fucking cool and i was laughin my ass off. But soon after that I had so many visuals and illusions in my eye sight I couldn't tell what was real life.

I got stuck in crazy ass loops in my head and had no idea where I was. I lost all touch of reality. I opened my wallet and looked at my ID and wasn't even sure it was me. UN FUCKING REAL. I never thought a drug could EVER do this. Every cliche "acid trip" story I've ever heard came to life. I had NO concept of time because I didn't have a phone on me so that was probably the scariest part. Not to mention the fact that I was like a sardine in a crowd with 30,000 people who i all thought were looking at me.

Every time someone in the crowd bumped my shoulder I got sent through what seemed like an endless loop of crazy visions, and appeared to be "coming back" into the real world, only to get bumped on the other shoulder and sent right back in. This felt like it happened for years because of the hundreds of times I was bumped during a 2 hour concert set.

I never need to do acid again though because that experience was so crazy and overwhelming.
August 13, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
SmoothCriminal

Whoever says LSD is not intense, you must not have gotten good shit. My first time taking 1 hit was NOTHING like my second trip. It was unbelievable how potent the acid I got was. Even my friends who thought they've tripped on acid hard multiple times we're no match for the 2 tabs we took that day. It overwhelmed all of us.

But setting is the key as for any psychedelic. I was at an EDM concert candyflipping, so the music you're listening to and visuals you see put you in a straight trance. UNREAL man. I'm glad I waited until then to have a full blown acid trip. cool
August 13, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
djsmegma

if you don't want to then don't chances are you're gonna have a bad trip if you have a bad feeling about this. if you want to then read what I'm about to tell u. if you naturally get into a stable, chill state of mind then go head knock yourself out, but if you're a constant worrier i suggest you smoke weed first so you can get into a mellow mood. smoke like about 1-2 joints/blunts so you can get to that mellow high mood. also have some music that is calm and relaxed so your trip would elevate and mellows you out. i would suggest pink floyd, jimi hendrix, mgmt, and etc.
no metal, punk or hardcore rap that shit would ruin your trip and most likely give you a bad trip. keep it mellow and calm like psychedelia, acid rock (sub genre of psychedelia) indie pop, shoe gazed and etc anything you like make sure its mellow. i hope it helps good luck.
August 13, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
Knives

if you don't want to then don't chances are you're gonna have a bad trip if you have a bad feeling about this. if you want to then read what I'm about to tell u. if you naturally get into a stable, chill state of mind then go head knock yourself out, but if you're a constant worrier i suggest you smoke weed first so you can get into a mellow mood. smoke like about 1-2 joints/blunts so you can get to that mellow high mood. also have some music that is calm and relaxed so your trip would elevate and mellows you out. i would suggest pink floyd, jimi hendrix, mgmt, and etc.
no metal, punk or hardcore rap that shit would ruin your trip and most likely give you a bad trip. keep it mellow and calm like psychedelia, acid rock (sub genre of psychedelia) indie pop, shoe gazed and etc anything you like make sure its mellow. i hope it helps good luck.

LSD trips are very intense, but if your strong minded you can get through it. Me and Witless have trip a bunch of times and theyve been intense, but at the end of the day, if you can get through it and learn from it, it's nothing

August 13, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
kr00kd

acid >>>>>>> shrooms

Post ink

August 13, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
Knives

Fuck all of this LSD talk though, I live in NY and im so sad Mescaline is hard to find here

August 13, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
kayvin

I took LSD yesterday with a couple of friends, and let me tell you. shit got fucking intense.

my boy brought over a couple of friends in the morning and we popped a tab or two, before going outside to chill on my porch. 2 or 3 of the kids stayed inside, i figured, just to chill, so i was like aight. so i'm outside climbing trees in my backyard and shit having a good time, talking, playing guitar, when some kid comes storming out yelling 'WHERES MY SUNGLASSES' and sprints back inside. I think hes just joking so im like the fuck, but i follow him anyway because i dont want him to fuck with my house. this is where shit gets weird. i go inside, and theres a fucking kid sitting on my kitchen table talking to himself. now, imagine in the exorcist, when the girl was talking in that fucking deepass gibberish voice. it was that exactly. i stared at the table, and i saw that he popped out the lenses of his glasses, so this motherfucker had something going wrong. a few seconds later, he bangs his head against my kitchen table as hard as he can and flips it over. another kid bugging the fuck out, cracks him in the dome with a fucking mug and it shatters. so now this motherfucker literally has a gash in his head that will later need stitching. i try talking to him, but the motherfucker was insane. i proceeded to put him in a chokehold and pin him to the ground, because i dont want the motherfucker to fuck my house up. he started struggling cause the dude is a little bigger than me and mops his bloody fucking hair all over my kitchen floor, while screaming his fucking exorcist shit. now, keep in mind im tripping during all this too. I swear to god, it felt as if i was in the exorcist movie itself. it was so fucking bizarre. long story short, we call the cops, he gets strapped in by the emt and taken away. sunglass kid fucking ran up and down the stairs yelling "WHERES MY SUNGLASSES" with police officers right infront of him, not giving a flamboyant shit, so the kid gets cuffed. the friend who brought these fuckers over DIDNT DO SHIT. i had to fucking do everything and i had blood all over my shirt and face. goddamn.
August 13, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Tronic

don't fuck with Acid. Honestly dogg, just don't.

I could sit here and spew out reasons upon reasons from my own experiences with the drug, but bottomline, just don't.

I have major fucking anxiety attacks and panic attacks from PTSD from a bad trip I had one night where I sat around my house and died for 10 hours in every fractal realm of reality I conceived at the time.

Only 1 regret I have in life, and that was that night. I don't give a fuck what anybody tells you or says, that shit fucks your brain up, even after it's long gone, and the one thing you can't escape is your own mind my dude.

Just don't do it. If you really wanna trip on something, do some cubensis shrooms and keep it under 2 grams.

Fuck LSD.
August 13, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
kr00kd

Only 1 regret I have in life, and that was that night. I don't give a fuck what anybody tells you or says, that shit fucks your brain up, even after it's long gone, and the one thing you can't escape is your own mind my dude.

source?

i mean some people that aren't stable probably shouldn't take it. if you have a good head on your shoulders and are ok with yourself and who you are then your fine.

August 13, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Tronic

source?

i mean some people that aren't stable probably shouldn't take it. if you have a good head on your shoulders and are ok with yourself and who you are then your fine.

the fuck son? ain't no better source than someone who dosed 20-30 hits of diamond family liquid. fuck outta here.

don't give me this "good head on your shoulders, good vibes, be stable" bullshit. there's no controlling a drug, and if you think otherwise you're a fucking tool.
August 13, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
kr00kd

lol im not gonna get in to a pissing match dude, but i know what im talking about and i got a little bit of experience in this area.

lol @ diamond family

Please login first to reply.