Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 12, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
LostJem

suspended

Anyone have an experience or anything about it? contemplating whether i should try it or not for the first time. would love to here experiences or recommendations sorry im not joining some drug forumm.

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

August 12, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
Panther.

if you have to contemplate on whether or not to do it, don't do it. seriously, im not even trying to be mean or troll. also i was going to recommend bluelight.ru but if you wont "join some drug forum" then check out erowid.org/experiences

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 12, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
REVS

Try shrooms first.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 12, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
LostJem

suspended

if you have to contemplate on whether or not to do it, don't do it. seriously, im not even trying to be mean or troll. also i was going to recommend bluelight.ru but if you wont "join some drug forum" then check out erowid.org/experiences
i

i amm on that site as we speak before u mentioned it. only reason im contemplating is because i am comfortable in my state of mind to go thru and take it. but i have been told by people that i should never take drugs like that because of my characteristics or i would freak out or over think much enough to the point where i cant handle it. etc so yeah i have always wanted to try it. i've done molly before

August 12, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
Panther.

i

i amm on that site as we speak before u mentioned it. only reason im contemplating is because i am comfortable in my state of mind to go thru and take it. but i have been told by people that i should never take drugs like that because of my characteristics or i would freak out or over think much enough to the point where i cant handle it. etc so yeah i have always wanted to try it. i've done molly before

molly is NOTHING. 13 year old girls in middle school can go to ultra and take molly. sid is a different story.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 12, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Koven

Acid is awesome

have you walking around looking like this

I only tried it once though and I doubt id do it again....tripping out could be dangerous. Its less intense than shrooms in my opinion, shrroms took me to another dimension. Acid will just make you see shit and everything seem funny, it will change your thinking too.

Everyone should try it once.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

August 12, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
LostJem

suspended

Acid is awesome

have you walking around looking like this

I only tried it once though and I doubt id do it again....tripping out could be dangerous. Its less intense than shrooms in my opinion, shrroms took me to another dimension. Acid will just make you see shit and everything seem funny, it will change your thinking too.

Everyone should try it once.

@koven
as i said previously i have been told by people that i should never take drugs like that because of my characteristics or i would freak out or over think much enough to the point where i cant handle it. that is my only concern, but i have been told bad trips only happen when you come in with a negative state of mind, i still would wanna try it once

August 12, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
halfbaked

Yeah forreal. If you think your gonna trip out then bad shits gonna happen. When i Shroomed whenever i thought about some next shit i just told myself not to trip cause its all in your mind. Just relax and enjoy that shit. Also be around the right crowd of people cause that can fuck your shit up too. Never done lsd tho lol

Oh yeah you feel my vibe right? Well bitch you killin it. Step back

August 12, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
VinnyVega

Got chased by clowns through the woods..
You just gotta have your mind in the right place
August 12, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
Koven

@koven
as i said previously i have been told by people that i should never take drugs like that because of my characteristics or i would freak out or over think much enough to the point where i cant handle it. that is my only concern, but i have been told bad trips only happen when you come in with a negative state of mind, i still would wanna try it once

Well I dunno, If I smoke weed I get anxiety or paranoid so I don't smoke. I was afraid the same thing would happen on acid so it took me months to finally do it after going back and fourth. Some people say take a xanax (never tried it) if you start freaking out.

Anyways enviornment plays a big part. I was with friends so it was mad comfortable.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

August 12, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
Jollibee.

Speaking of lsd, anyone ODed on spice
Also has anyone tried crack? How does it feel?
August 12, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
LostJem

suspended

i know some school kids who've had seizures from spice in class lol

i used to smoke spice on occsaions with a friend its suprising how "dangerous" it is

crack is whackk

August 12, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
Jollibee.

i know some school kids who've had seizures from spice in class lol

i used to smoke spice on occsaions with a friend its suprising how "dangerous" it is

crack is whackk

Ya dude never smoke spice. I ODed on that shit and went to the hospital but i blamed it on the heat cause it was hot when i smoked that shit. My friends said i was having a seizure. I felt i was getting dragged down to a different dimension trying to escape the mindless torture that my mind got into.

I wanna try crack or E atleast once.
August 12, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
w)entandrew

i feel like i havent done it because i dont think i am ready. my mind aint right breh.

lol spice gets you high as hell but i dont like it. no need when i can smoke tree. anyways california banned it altogether since cops and firefighters and armymen were smokin it.

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

August 12, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
Jollibee.

i feel like i havent done it because i dont think i am ready. my mind aint right breh.

lol spice gets you high as hell but i dont like it. no need when i can smoke tree. anyways california banned it altogether since cops and firefighters and armymen were smokin it.

It's not banned is it? I can just buy em from a typical smoke shop. The only reason why i didnt smoke weed was that all the connects were busy and my friends had only a limited amount of time to chill so we were like fuck it.
August 12, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
LostJem

suspended

It's not banned is it? I can just buy em from a typical smoke shop. The only reason why i didnt smoke weed was that all the connects were busy and my friends had only a limited amount of time to chill so we were like fuck it.

they got all kinds of shit of spice. california still has it. they got k2 69 mad monkey three monkey sexy monkey all kinds of shit supposedly they took out the chemical which causes you the high. this maybe true i bought some once and rolled them into joints and didnt do much. had to putt alott in a joint just to feel the effect, got a headache afterwards. rolled a blunt spice once that shit was epic. what i preferred from it was that i would get paranoid unlike weed. as for LSD drewbacca i feel the same but as Hunter S Thompson said R.I.P

August 12, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
lurkin

If you are not sure, you shouldn't. There's always a risk that you might get stuck in your mind, dont know what they call it, but similar to schizophrenia. I tried it when I was younger. In the beginning it's cool because you start to see morphing shit and pictures starts to look real. Later I started freakin out and got stuck in crazy loops in my head. Luckily I started to get it together after the trip and never tried it since.

Try shrooms instead, all natural. Or smoke lots of pot, same category.
August 12, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
BIGOH

ketamine pretty tight

WTB NOTHING

August 12, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
lovedmndlife

Shrooms are evil

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 12, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
daytona squared

lol

no swag November

August 12, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
Jollibee.

If you are not sure, you shouldn't. There's always a risk that you might get stuck in your mind, dont know what they call it, but similar to schizophrenia. I tried it when I was younger. In the beginning it's cool because you start to see morphing shit and pictures starts to look real. Later I started freakin out and got stuck in crazy loops in my head. Luckily I started to get it together after the trip and never tried it since.

Try shrooms instead, all natural. Or smoke lots of pot, same category.

The loops man the loops... Felt like hell..
August 12, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
LostJem

suspended

shrooms sound scary

August 12, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
Jollibee.

OP just stick to weed. We don't want bad shit to happen to you. You know just chill and relax with a blunt and homies.
August 12, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
BeastJr

Weed only for me, fuck all the other drugs. Permanent brain damage and even more long lasting side effects. I have 0 respect for people who fuck with drugs worse than weed.
August 12, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

well we'll be here if you return
August 12, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
eidaow

lol imma sound like a HUGE bitch nigga but fuck it, i used to smoke mad weed but smoked a 2 g blunt on adderall once lol and had heart palpitations so bad thought i was finna die and had a panic attack lol. for 6 months i had anxiety issues and shit and didnt smoke but now for the past year ive been smokin again and im fine but im completely back to my N00b stages of bein anxious/paranoid and shit. so I figured i should do lsd right when i get back to my old high tolerance/comfort with bud but my homies say that doesnt matter cause lsd's high is completely diff but idk....

one of my friends HATES weed and he tok 2 hits of lsd for the first time a couple months ago and said he was aight so idk if i should just man up and just take that shit

i smoked herb on adderal for the first time and was high as fuck until like hrs later my heart just starts fuckin wit me. i thought i was finna have a heart attack.

#Freebandz #Hansum ハンサム x カワイイ

August 12, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
damnwitless1

I've done acid dozens of times, its a lot of fun but you gotta be willing to let go of what you think you "know", shits going to get crazy and you can either go with it or fight against it but fighting against it is what people call bad trips

and yeah shrooms is way crazier, no doubt

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 12, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
iAmSofaKing

i tried 2 grams of shrooms and really didnt feel anything. All my other friends were tripping out though, must have had something to do with their weight. They were 120-140 lbs while i was 180 lbs.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 12, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
Taal

I've done shrooms first before I tried acid, all I can say is that acid has a cleaner trip than shrooms. I've personally tripped harder on shrooms. Like how other people have mentioned, if you're not mentally ready for LSD then don't do it.

However, if you really want to try it, best tip I could give is that do it with people you trust, have a nice music going on, and try to not think of anything negative or crazy.. oh and smoke hella bud cool
August 12, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

First don't listen to Taal...Do not smoke on LCD, matter fact you shouldn't be mixing any drugs at any time.

Personally I think shrrooms are easier to handle..better trip. First acid trip I smoked a blunt and ended up having a very bad trip. It seemed to really slow down my brain, guess you could say that. It would take my brain a long time to register anything and I got really confused. I couldn't understand what anyone was saying since I would get the first word they said but then after that it was all mumbo jumbo.

If you can get shrooms do that, take an 1/8. For acid I would just start with one hit. I've only done the blotter sheets, so one square.

I suggest possibly doing it with some friends and have someone sober, preferably a female that way you can lay down with her if shit hits the fan. Just take it and forget about it, don't be thinking about it like how's it going to be? will I freak out? Just chill, watch tv, play games, or just bull shit with your homies.

having xanax with you wouldn't be a bad thing either. I suggest having at least a bar, 2mg. I know i said you shouldn't be mixing drugs. But it kinda depends on what they are. The two wouldn't be a deadly mix and it'll calm your ass down. I can't really explain how weed reacts with the brain but I know mixing the two is not a good idea specially for a first timer

Please login first to reply.