Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 21, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
DarianaGrande

I see you nigga cool

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 21, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
scélérat

have swag

be alpha

fuck peachymilk

cum on alex morgan's face

die happy

Rockstar Life style might not make it.

IDK what the fuck ima do.

The only things im good at are Illegal ones so idk.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

August 21, 2012 @ 04:10 AM

Inactive

I'm currently doing a double major, almost done... I'm about to graduate in Philosophy & Psychology. While I'm finishing up those two degrees, I'm gonna start my classes in Accounting. When I feel ready, I'm gonna do my GMAT so I can get my MBA, but I'll choose later when I'ma start doing my MBA because once I finish my accounting classes, I'm either going to do my finance classes or do my MBA. Once I'm done either my Finance classes or MBA, I'ma go get my Chartered Accountant certificate. After all that, I'll probably have an established career in something... So while I work, I'd be enrolled to Law school part time & get my Law degree. I'm not too sure about the last one, but Law is something I wanted to do for a long time. Maybe get a Political Science degree in my late 30's.
... That's all I got lined up for, school-wise.

I manage 3 rappers (Nino Bless, Lysick, & Dante Rose), hopefully at least one of them blows up. On top of being their manager, I'm also their publicist and booking agent, so I release press for them and book their shows. For one of the 3 I manage, I'm also their hypeman. If none of them blow up then w/e, at least I have a lot of shit to fall back on.

I want to own a huge blog site, something like Complex. Intertwining music and fashion/streetwear. I have the contacts for this type of shit to get mad attention and have an audience, but I don't have the necessary tools to start it up, such as having writers, content editors, people in different timezones so that it really is a 24 hour media outlet... Catch shit when it happens and post it.... I also don't know how to split the profit from the ads to pay the workers. At the end of the day, the shit has to make profit. If it don't make $$$$$$$ it don't make sense.

I wanna live in 2 areas located in my city (Montreal). This one rich ass area called Westmount... where many Hollywood films get shot at, and a condo downtown. Westmount be having them crazy ass mansions yo, I NEED to live there. I'll feel like I made if I could live there, real talk. Also, I wanna put my kids in private schools, dish out like 16 stacks a year. That'd be dope.

I wanna own a high-end restaurant in Montreal... but I want it to have a crazy niche, be the first to do it, the originator, and if there's any other spot in the world that opens one up just like it, at least my shit will forever be known as the first of its kind.

Montreal is known for its nightlife, mad ppl go clubbing here. I hope I can own a club here with my homies, that would be fun as fuck.

It would be cool if I could get involved in a prestigious fashion brand somehow, not on some Kanye shit designing and all that, but instead at least modelling in 1 pic.

I want to start my own entertainment event promoter company and bring in performers that are hot and that I'd think would guarantee sell out tickets here.

I do other shit that makes me money so I'm not worried about opening some of these things, however, I want to actually do all these things so hopefully I can find proper things to invest in... I'd like to make connect with people who I think would be able to do big things, maybe invest in their shit, or if we have similar interests, get shit going together, form a strong team... etc

Last, I look up to Ghostface Killah a lot, I need me a 4 fingered ring, a big ass chain like his versace plate, and a big ass bracelet like his wonder woman eagle bracelet joint, that shit is crack. I deadass also wanna be a celebrity of some sort, whether it's through the rap thing or whatever... Just have the spotlight on me, by being an extra on a movie, or appearing in a few major music videos, being on a TV show for an episode... whatever the fuck. That'd be cool

i'm not a fan of cars and dont mind taking public transportation tbh, especially in MTL where everything is so close to each other. if i lived downtown or westmount, i'd literally be able to get to work in 15 mins by walking.
August 21, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
tronwin

finish up college. get money.
August 21, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
Swan

Major in mass communications. Get into something revolving around action sports and skateboarding. Then work for Transworld skate mag as a marketing director.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

August 21, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
sploosh

About to start college. Afterwords I know I want to work at an advertising firm in a city and have a bulldog named otis

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

Please login first to reply.