August 10, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Lucy and The Daze

no judging here.

soundcloud.com/lucyandthedaze

August 10, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
Triangle

Go to University, study a 3 year long course in acting (bachelor of fine arts), get a small bit on a tv show, move to LA to start a long career, die.
August 10, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
80hdclothing

Live Good, Live Healthy and Wealthy, Open Up A Shop, Just Chill, Have A Real Cute Girl To Kick It With, Business.

80HDclothing @HDteamallday Skate

August 10, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
frizurd

Leave everything behind and travel the world.

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

August 10, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
Lucy and The Daze

Live Good, Live Healthy and Wealthy, Open Up A Shop, Just Chill, Have A Real Cute Girl To Kick It With, Business.

what does wealth mean to you?

August 10, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
80hdclothing

@lucyandthedaze Having Family Around Me. Also Health And Money Of Coarse

August 10, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
craigsagersuit

work in the medical field. ya boi was struck with a fatal disease growin up and now it's time to give back.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 10, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
jaeyoung

Studying in university right now... majoring in engineering. Become successful? Travel the world? Fuck these future planning doe. I'm about living in the moment.
August 10, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
80hdclothing

@realgoon Swag, Thats The HD Way Of Life

August 10, 2012 @ 12:16 AM

Inactive

buy hypebeast and become the next mark zukaburg

Vashtie is the most beautiful woman alive

August 10, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
frizurd

buy hypebeast and become the next mark zukaburg
dead

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

August 10, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
craigsagersuit

and make stargod's life a livin hell while he's at hypebeast.com

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 10, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
Your Fan

Wake up, put on a suit, kiss my wife, get in my sports car, go to work on Wall ST, steal peoples money, fund whatever I'm doing at the time, spoil my kids.
August 10, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
nochurch

university for 6 years, become a physician assistant at 23, move to new york (they get paid the most there although price of living is probably really high), get married (hopefully), adopt a little baby boy from a third world country, continue to travel, buy all the things i can't afford now, learn how to pole dance, learn how to ride a motorcycle, save someone's life outside of work, learn to swim, learn to ride a bike, have a pet deer, have a giant dog, ahhhh there's so many things i want to do i hope i have enough time

we already married tho smile

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 10, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
Lucy and The Daze

seems like alot of you wanna travel. i do too. I've always thought of traveling to other worlds though.

August 10, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
Lucy and The Daze

@80hdclothing thats beautiful . wealth is life.

August 10, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

killing niggas
August 10, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
eidaow

slanging rocks wit the homies

~ h a n s u m ~

August 10, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
Lucy and The Daze

@trunks killin sounds more badass than killing. jussoukno

August 10, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
reeser

I hope to get into berkeley or stanford /notroll . Im thinking about going for an MBA, but I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do. After that just be a bachelor and spoil myself with nice shit and party all the time. Maybe eventually get a wife and kids, I would make sure my kids had all the shit they want and make sure they can goto college.
August 10, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
eidaow

killing niggas

~ h a n s u m ~

August 10, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
REVS

Finish college, snatch that degree in Business Marketing, move to Pittsburgh or Boston, live life, wear 80HD Clothing.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 10, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
.kciN

Go to University, study a 3 year long course in acting (bachelor of fine arts) , get a small bit on a tv show, move to LA to start a long career, die.

Yes, I'll take fries with my Big Mac, brah

Finish university... Bachelor of health science majoring in Physiotherapy then go physio for the Brazilian women's beach volleyball team, jafeelcool
August 10, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
guyitsmathew

finish up my degree, join the navy, travel like hell and explore new places, score a job in the CIA, FBI or a higher rank in the navy, do shit that I cant do now, buy a pair of nike air mags just cause i can, wear 80HD clothing, get married to a cute ass bish and travel with her, open up a little sneaker boutique

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

August 10, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
Too Trill

OD on coke
August 10, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
oneallah

work in the business field and try to make some good money for a good living
August 10, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
.AG23.

Go to University, study a 3 year long course in acting (bachelor of fine arts) , get a small bit on a tv show, move to LA to start a long career, die.

Finish university... Bachelor of health science majoring in Physiotherapy then go physio for the Brazilian women's beach volleyball team, jafeelcool

yea because a degree = a guaranteed job jafeel?
August 10, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I plan on going to school in New York after finishing up this last year of Community College with a 4.0 gpa to study business marketing and film/cinematography at the school of visual arts. Intern for BBC or Bape, RSA and Black Dog films. Buy an apartment in either brooklyn or east village depending on what my financial state is like. Buy a dog and name it Nanaleelee. Marry a tomboy that reminds me of vashtie. Direct documentaries about poverty in third world countries,how streetwear is perceived all over the world, indie artist and musicians in new york and many more. Buy clothing im too broke to afford now. Buy my moms a beach house in South Carolina, pay back my dad for all the money he gave me during my childhood and teen years. And a whole lot more, HB wish me luck fam. NIgga i got goals.

:)

August 10, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
.kciN

yea because a degree = a guaranteed job jafeel?

It was a joke fuckboy... But as a matter of fact, where I'm from there's a huge shortage of health professionals so studying in health does essentially guarantee me a job once I graduate.. youmad?
August 10, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
jordanfrescotty1166

I plan on going to school in New York after finishing up this last year of Community College with a 4.0 gpa to study business marketing and film/cinematography at the school of visual arts. Intern for BBC or Bape, RSA and Black Dog films. Buy an apartment in either brooklyn or east village depending on what my financial state is like. Buy a dog and name it Nanaleelee. Marry a tomboy that reminds me of vashtie. Direct documentaries about poverty in third world countries,how streetwear is perceived all over the world, indie artist and musicians in new york and many more. Buy clothing im too broke to afford now. Buy my moms a beach house in South Carolina, pay back my dad for all the money he gave me during my childhood and teen years. And a whole lot more, HB wish me luck fam. NIgga i got goals.

I'm at a community college too and i wanna move to brooklyn in a few years after i graduate drexel university. I want to open up an art gallery one day. Good luck!

Please login first to reply.