Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 14, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
kayvin

Social anxiety is an illusion. Like you can tell yourself you're awkward, you can tell yourself you aren't. We humans just tend to be self destructive
August 15, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
halfbaked

I sometimes get like that when im too high. Just go out with a group and get some alcohol in your system. Get some of that liquid courage runnin through your veins. Sooner or later you gonna learn.

Oh yeah you feel my vibe right? Well bitch you killin it. Step back

August 15, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
veryrvre

Use to have it, once your around groups more it goes away

August 16, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
DeekO

All these bull shit excuses for just being retarded. Social Anxiety, ADD, all this bull shit. People are just fucking pussies.

Honestly, i believe that most of the time. i think about 75-80% of ADHD, ADD, OCD, Dyslexia, Social Anxiety and Autism patients are simply misdiagnosed. these kids dont have problems theyre just kids, theyre gonna act weird and hyper or be introverted. But for that other 20-25% these issues are absolutely real and they require attention ajd caring parents and all that shit. For me, i have social anxiety as in i get anxiety issues when i worry about social interactions. even when im not worried sometimes my body will automatically go into a panic, and i have to control my instincts. ( i.e. my heart starts rapidly pounding, all my sweat glands open, and my adrenaline picks up, chest feels like there is a bubble underneath heart.) Im definitely not a pussy, i just get anxious. i dont have like severe social anxiety where i cant go and hang out anywhere or i dint have any friends, cant get a girl and that type of shit. but it is very much real.

You're right actually. I do believe that a small portion of kids do have these things, but it's just so hard to believe that such a large portion of kids have these issues. Back a few generations ago alot of this stuff (I'm pretty sure) wasn't even diagnosed. Now whenever a parents kid is acting the least bizarre they need to take them to the doctors to get them on some new meds.

The real truth is that these "Meds" don't do a damn thing except cause adverse effects and any real parent should know that.

In terms of a few generations ago, these types of things were misdiagnosed and often mistreated, i.e., lobotomies, shock therapy, synthesized drugs; Modern medicine is not meant to treat the root of these problems, instead they go after symptoms. Often which the person develops a dependence and/or ends up with greater problems once medication stops.

Pyschotherapy might help you the most, it could be a message from your subconscious thoughts trying to tell you something. Also maybe try switching up your diet a bit. Stay away from processed foods, drugs and all that mess. It aint easy playa but it WILL help.

Good luck.
August 16, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
bvsed

Go see a therapist or take medication.
August 16, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
totalespionage

All these bull shit excuses for just being retarded. Social Anxiety, ADD, all this bull shit. People are just fucking pussies.

Honestly, i believe that most of the time. i think about 75-80% of ADHD, ADD, OCD, Dyslexia, Social Anxiety and Autism patients are simply misdiagnosed. these kids dont have problems theyre just kids, theyre gonna act weird and hyper or be introverted. But for that other 20-25% these issues are absolutely real and they require attention ajd caring parents and all that shit. For me, i have social anxiety as in i get anxiety issues when i worry about social interactions. even when im not worried sometimes my body will automatically go into a panic, and i have to control my instincts. ( i.e. my heart starts rapidly pounding, all my sweat glands open, and my adrenaline picks up, chest feels like there is a bubble underneath heart.) Im definitely not a pussy, i just get anxious. i dont have like severe social anxiety where i cant go and hang out anywhere or i dint have any friends, cant get a girl and that type of shit. but it is very much real.

You're right actually. I do believe that a small portion of kids do have these things, but it's just so hard to believe that such a large portion of kids have these issues. Back a few generations ago alot of this stuff (I'm pretty sure) wasn't even diagnosed. Now whenever a parents kid is acting the least bizarre they need to take them to the doctors to get them on some new meds.

The real truth is that these "Meds" don't do a damn thing except cause adverse effects and any real parent should know that.

In terms of a few generations ago, these types of things were misdiagnosed and often mistreated, i.e., lobotomies, shock therapy, synthesized drugs; Modern medicine is not meant to treat the root of these problems, instead they go after symptoms. Often which the person develops a dependence and/or ends up with greater problems once medication stops.

Pyschotherapy might help you the most, it could be a message from your subconscious thoughts trying to tell you something. Also maybe try switching up your diet a bit. Stay away from processed foods, drugs and all that mess. It aint easy playa but it WILL help.

Good luck.

If I quit smoking weed that shit makes me even more depressed. I never had that "im high and feel self conscious around people feeling". When I was old enough to be more open about my smoking (around 18-19 y/o) thats when my mom stopped caring. I guess she knew I wasnt going to stop anytime soon.
September 16, 2012 @ 11:34 AM
dnielbrooks

Social anxiety is an illusion. Like you can tell yourself you're awkward, you can tell yourself you aren't. We humans just tend to be self destructive

Many of us are in denial and sometimes just making a problem within ourselves. Dealing with anxiety is not an easy thing. It is like battling to ourselves that sometimes we think we don't stand a chance to win. Consulting an expert could help us but one easy way is to open to your family or love ones. internal medicine

live a meaningful life

September 16, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
frizurd

Weed will only make the anxiety worse in the long run and it'll make you paranoid

Have you tried looking for a therapist? Cognitive behavioral therapy is probably the best "cure" for social anxiety.
Read a lot about social anxiety, sleep better, eat better, start working out if you haven't, you may also want to consider meditation
Exercise is a natural stimulator of many important “mood” hormones, including serotonin and dopamine.
15/20 minutes of exercise every day will naturally release these feel-good hormones that are so vital to feeling happy and calm.
Study neuroscience in your free time, understand what is causing your social anxiety.
The first step to change is understanding

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

September 16, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
carrot

Yeah I failed English and Math freshman year just because those teachers did presentations and I was "sick" those days.
September 18, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
veryrareandbased

I have no problem with meet & hanging with new people but I can never approach a girl for shit, Im the type that wait for the girl to approach and shit aint working bruh bruh

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 18, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
DrakeDaGOAT

I have no problem with meet & hanging with new people but I can never approach a girl for shit, Im the type that wait for the girl to approach and shit aint working bruh bruh

story of my life lol

brvndon.tumblr.com

September 18, 2012 @ 01:15 PM
mrflow

Just approach a girl once homie. After that it gets easier and easier each time. It's all about getting over that first one.
September 18, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
veryrareandbased

Just approach a girl once homie. After that it gets easier and easier each time. It's all about getting over that first one.

Like when I go to house parties or like an event of some sort with a bunch of people together I can. But I'm talking about like the mall, seeing a girl downtown etc some shit like that I have no balls for. haha

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 2, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
tokyocean

Why the hell is it that the OP for this thread got eleven thumbs up when he basically dealt with the same thing I did?

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT | Instagram/Twitter/Tumblr: tokyocean | If you thumb me down, that's only because I'm too pussy to wear a beanie.

November 2, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
ATLchop

Like when I go to house parties or like an event of some sort with a bunch of people together I can. But I'm talking about like the mall, seeing a girl downtown etc some shit like that I have no balls for. haha
Small talk bruh. Find a reason to talk to her. Most dudes can't just run up on a girl and spit to her like you've known her for years (unless you're model tier handsome, famous, or rich), you have to ease them into feeling comfortable around you. 

You just gotta be observant, but not overly observant to the point where it's creepy. At my job I'd do that shit all the time. I'd make a comment about what they'd order or make a comment about some gear they had on, make small talk, crack a few jokes, make her laugh, make up a reason why you'd need to talk to her again, get the number, profit. It only takes like 5 minutes. Once you get good at breaking the ice the process completes itself. 

Also, stay in your lane. If you're a 5 with little to no game, what are the odds you're gonna pull a 9 who gets hit on by 5 dudes every day? Practice on average girls...hell you don't even have to call em after...just get that experience under your belt and work your way up. You gotta have that Superman mindset where the more you push yourself, the stronger you get.
November 2, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
totalespionage

Why the hell is it that the OP for this thread got eleven thumbs up when he basically dealt with the same thing I did?
Nigga he has real social anxiety. Your just afraid of wearing a beanie. 
November 2, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
blackice445

exactly. 
November 2, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
tokyocean

Which is still social anxiety. I'm not afraid of beanies. I never was. I was just afraid of being JUDGED for wearing a pom beanie. You know the term "hypebeast." Yeah, I just don't want to be called that. Fortunately, I got through it, and I no longer give a damn about what others think of what I wear.

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT | Instagram/Twitter/Tumblr: tokyocean | If you thumb me down, that's only because I'm too pussy to wear a beanie.

November 3, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
Saro

Which is still social anxiety. I'm not afraid of beanies. I never was. I was just afraid of being JUDGED for wearing a pom beanie. You know the term "hypebeast." Yeah, I just don't want to be called that. Fortunately, I got through it, and I no longer give a damn about what others think of what I wear.
People are gonna judge you no matter what. Our brain has the ability to process 400 billion bits of information per second so we need to keep our brain active, so what do we do? We make observations, we judge, comment, criticize, we do pretty much anything to keep our brain active at that moment. That's life. People make judgements about you at that instant but at the end of the day do they really care? No. So why should you care about what people that don't care about you think? It's not what happens to you, it's how you react bro. Just keep in mind that we all have flaws and we all are gonna be judged for it, but that's what makes you YOU. People are either gonna not like you for it or either love you for it and the people that love you for it is the people in your life that you know are your friends. This goes for social anxiety in general.
November 3, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
Fudge Willi

Anyone here have Social Anxiety? i really think i do. I dont like doing things in groups/crowds, i really dont like hanging out with just one person, i do it in groups of 3-5 with close friends. I hate going to parties because im always apprehensive about meeting new people or what i would do there. i dint really know how to explain myself fully, and ill probably get ripped up for posting this, but i just wanted to know if anyone else has some form of social anxiety.
Yeah, When Meeting New People, Just Think Of A Song You Enjoy And Play It Over And Over As You Talk To The Person. Eventually, You'll Be Confident Enough To Spit Your G Without A Soundtrack, Sometimes It's Fun Though.

-DADDIES OCTOPUS

November 8, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
preme720

i use to have this but now im just like fuck it i still get social anxiety at times I still hate going to parties Ill rather hang in a group with my close friends .idk

Please login first to reply.