Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 9, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
Swerve.

Anyone here have Social Anxiety? i really think i do. I dont like doing things in groups/crowds, i really dont like hanging out with just one person, i do it in groups of 3-5 with close friends. I hate going to parties because im always apprehensive about meeting new people or what i would do there. i dint really know how to explain myself fully, and ill probably get ripped up for posting this, but i just wanted to know if anyone else has some form of social anxiety.
August 9, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
slytendencies

This ain't something to be made fun of b, go to a psychologist, helps a lot.
August 9, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
The Situation

Anyone here have Social Anxiety? i really think i do. I dont like doing things in groups/crowds, i really dont like hanging out with just one person, i do it in groups of 3-5 with close friends. I hate going to parties because im always apprehensive about meeting new people or what i would do there. i dint really know how to explain myself fully, and ill probably get ripped up for posting this, but i just wanted to know if anyone else has some form of social anxiety.

You just can't just stay in your comfort zone b. It's just like anything else. You gotta slowly push yourself, that's the only way to overcome it. Start hanging with 1 close friend learning to make conversation like that or a larger group of closer friends, then slowly move from there. You just gotta expose yourself to different things and be comfortable with them, nomsayin?
August 9, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
99%Shit

cocaine. trust me, it works.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 9, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
KTA

cocaine. trust me, it works.
August 9, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
Miles_Morales

try to get out of the house more. Hang with your friends more often, go to parties, cookouts, etc. it relieves stress in a social situation when you're around people you know well.
August 9, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
PKdaGod

try not to be such a worthless subhuman pinoy
August 9, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
frizurd

yeah it bothered me when i was a kid
i've slowly overcome it by forcing myself to get a job
dont get me wrong, it still bothers me sometimes, but ive learned to live with it
like the situation stated, you need to push yourself out of your comfort zone

and stay away from social anxiety medicine, shits poison

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

August 9, 2012 @ 12:32 AM

Inactive

I used to. 2yrs ago, I was super depressed. Had anxiety and was insecure. I'm on my top game now though.
used to think everybody was talking about me, all that beta bs

Vashtie is the most beautiful woman alive

August 9, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
falcon0

Are you just introverted?
August 9, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
unemployedisback

i feel u b, i was like that before, u just gotta do ur thing and not give a fuck
now im all like
August 9, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
Swerve.

I used to. 2yrs ago, I was super depressed. Had anxiety and was insecure. I'm on my top game now though.

this is especially, im not a loser or anything, but im always paranoid people are talking about me, thats why i dont like groups. if its like classroom, or a controlled environment, im fine, but in like hallways or football games, im just straight paranoid/anxious.

yeah it bothered me when i was a kid
i've slowly overcome it by forcing myself to get a job
dont get me wrong, it still bothers me sometimes, but ive learned to live with it
like the situation stated, you need to push yourself out of your comfort zone

and stay away from social anxiety medicine, shits poison

I just got a job, im hoping it helps keep me busy. and yeah i hate prescription meds, so im definitely staying away from medication.

You just can't just stay in your comfort zone b. It's just like anything else. You gotta slowly push yourself, that's the only way to overcome it. Start hanging with 1 close friend learning to make conversation like that or a larger group of closer friends, then slowly move from there. You just gotta expose yourself to different things and be comfortable with them, nomsayin?

yeah im gonna try that.

try not to be such a worthless subhuman pinoy

Im black...
August 9, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
REVS

All these bull shit excuses for just being retarded. Social Anxiety, ADD, all this bull shit. People are just fucking pussies.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 9, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
daytona squared

xanax>

rip subprime

August 9, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
chief

•••

August 9, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Swerve.

All these bull shit excuses for just being retarded. Social Anxiety, ADD, all this bull shit. People are just fucking pussies.

Honestly, i believe that most of the time. i think about 75-80% of ADHD, ADD, OCD, Dyslexia, Social Anxiety and Autism patients are simply misdiagnosed. these kids dont have problems theyre just kids, theyre gonna act weird and hyper or be introverted. But for that other 20-25% these issues are absolutely real and they require attention ajd caring parents and all that shit. For me, i have social anxiety as in i get anxiety issues when i worry about social interactions. even when im not worried sometimes my body will automatically go into a panic, and i have to control my instincts. ( i.e. my heart starts rapidly pounding, all my sweat glands open, and my adrenaline picks up, chest feels like there is a bubble underneath heart.) Im definitely not a pussy, i just get anxious. i dont have like severe social anxiety where i cant go and hang out anywhere or i dint have any friends, cant get a girl and that type of shit. but it is very much real.
August 9, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Black Donald Trump

i was the same way, like i knew i was just as smart as anyone else and even thrived in certain social situations but like you said certain environments just throw you off your game and you feel retarded even though you know youre not. i would get real nervous in those situations, and it sounds weird but ive learned to like that feeling and chase it, like i will try to put myself in those situations and just sink or swim and say fuck it and live with the results. think about it as like a personal game you play with yourself and dont give a fuck about what people think, if you fuck up and say something stupid, it really doesn't matter. if you see a fine ass girl go talk to her, even if you fuck up and she ends up laughing in your face just laugh with her and learn from it for next time. hope this helps.
August 9, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
Swerve.

i was the same way, like i knew i was just as smart as anyone else and even thrived in certain social situations but like you said certain environments just throw you off your game and you feel retarded even though you know youre not. i would get real nervous in those situations, and it sounds weird but ive learned to like that feeling and chase it, like i will try to put myself in those situations and just sink or swim and say fuck it and live with the results. think about it as like a personal game you play with yourself and dont give a fuck about what people think, if you fuck up and say something stupid, it really doesn't matter. if you see a fine ass girl go talk to her, even if you fuck up and she ends up laughing in your face just laugh with her and learn from it for next time. hope this helps.

Exactly. like i know what situations get to me, i just need to learn to cope with that and get over it, good look.
August 9, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
REVS

Honestly, i believe that most of the time. i think about 75-80% of ADHD, ADD, OCD, Dyslexia, Social Anxiety and Autism patients are simply misdiagnosed. these kids dont have problems theyre just kids, theyre gonna act weird and hyper or be introverted. But for that other 20-25% these issues are absolutely real and they require attention ajd caring parents and all that shit. For me, i have social anxiety as in i get anxiety issues when i worry about social interactions. even when im not worried sometimes my body will automatically go into a panic, and i have to control my instincts. ( i.e. my heart starts rapidly pounding, all my sweat glands open, and my adrenaline picks up, chest feels like there is a bubble underneath heart.) Im definitely not a pussy, i just get anxious. i dont have like severe social anxiety where i cant go and hang out anywhere or i dint have any friends, cant get a girl and that type of shit. but it is very much real.

You're right actually. I do believe that a small portion of kids do have these things, but it's just so hard to believe that such a large portion of kids have these issues. Back a few generations ago alot of this stuff (I'm pretty sure) wasn't even diagnosed. Now whenever a parents kid is acting the least bizarre they need to take them to the doctors to get them on some new meds.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 9, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
slytendencies

Yea this is how I used to be, in my mind I knew my reactions were ridiculous and I felt fine myself but my body started to go into that sort of panic mode that I couldn't control. Eventually it gets easier bro.
August 9, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
that dude

suspended

stop worrying about what other people think, that is the cause.
August 9, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
guyitsmathew

i think youre just introverted, i kinda have the same problem but the only way to get through it to be honest is just to force yourself to interact and socialize even if its just small talk.. still am kinda that way but i always have the mindset of just being open minded and calm.. in reality the whole anxiety and nervous thing is really all in your head most of the time that shit doesn't really appear on the outside... so just relax b.. shit can get you chicks too they'll think youre "laidback" some girls like that shit

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

August 9, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
Swerve.

You're right actually. I do believe that a small portion of kids do have these things, but it's just so hard to believe that such a large portion of kids have these issues. Back a few generations ago alot of this stuff (I'm pretty sure) wasn't even diagnosed. Now whenever a parents kid is acting the least bizarre they need to take them to the doctors to get them on some new meds.

Like im in GT which is gifted and talented (idk if its only a texas thing) And about 80 percent of Gt kids are on meds. when they were kids they had really creative ideas and ways ti do things, and that shit just makes their parents think theyre weird, and the next day their creative is held down becuase theyre under such heavy medication. im lucky enough to have parents that encouraged creative ideas though, and i got identified as GT in kindergarten, and thriughout elementary school the teachers wanted me to either go to juvie or a doctor because i did shit no other kid would do. i wasnt mentally handicap i was just different. Human Beings are just scared of the Unknown/Different.
August 9, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
missy.

this is especially, im not a loser or anything, but im always paranoid people are talking about me, thats why i dont like groups. if its like classroom, or a controlled environment, im fine, but in like hallways or football games, im just straight paranoid/anxious.

i used to think this a lot.. but you just gotta remember that like everyone else, you are but one person and not that many people really give a damn about you... so just do what you want if you want and stop being a socially inept loser.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 9, 2012 @ 01:51 AM

Inactive

Yeah I freak out if I have to give presentations in class. I try my best to avoid them because I get really nervous. Like voice shaking, fainting-type nervous
August 9, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
Swerve.

stop being a socially inept loser.

Damn. Harsh.
August 9, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
missy.

lol dont think of it as harsh. its the truth. make yourself better, dont bitch cuz youre down.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 9, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

you gotta try and not care what others are saying or thinking which can be hard. But think about it like this...those other people are probably thinking the same way as you.

And don't ever get on xanax. You wanna have fun and do it once in a while..cool! But don't be on it long term, that shit can/will fuck you up. If you stop taking the meds after being on it for a while you'll start seeing shit and could start seizing. I have no personal experience being on them long term but do have a friend and when she runs out, all hell breaks loose.
August 9, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
Too Trill

Yeah I freak out if I have to give presentations in class. I try my best to avoid them because I get really nervous. Like voice shaking, fainting-type nervous

u still post here?
August 9, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Swerve.

is everyone with location Yass Boland?

Please login first to reply.