Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 9, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
Swerve.

hahahah fuck everyone involved in this video is goin straight to the 9th circle

Holy shit it's Walt Jr in real life

Chris Hansen is such a prick man. Like these are bad dudes but he just makes me want to punch something.

Im pretty sure this shit is entrapment.I also read that this show got canceled because what they were doing was illegal, especially arresting them when they didnt actually do anything wrong. and its entrapment because the girl isnt actually thirteen, but shes luring him in, making it entrapment. i also read they never actually get charged most of the time. i also have a hard time believing these people let the show use their real names.
August 9, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
JohnvHarrison

Chris Hansen is such a prick man. Like these are bad dudes but he just makes me want to punch something.

Im pretty sure this shit is entrapment.I also read that this show got canceled because what they were doing was illegal, especially arresting them when they didnt actually do anything wrong. and its entrapment because the girl isnt actually thirteen, but shes luring him in, making it entrapment. i also read they never actually get charged most of the time. i also have a hard time believing these people let the show use their real names.

its not entrapment, they were worried about that in the first season, that's why they didn't arrest people as soon as they left the house in the first season. after the show got popular they actually got the cops and shit on board with it which made them able to do it. thats like saying a C.I. or an undercover cop is entrapment.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 9, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Swerve.

its not entrapment, they were worried about that in the first season, that's why they didn't arrest people as soon as they left the house in the first season. after the show got popular they actually got the cops and shit on board with it which made them able to do it. thats like saying a C.I. or an undercover cop is entrapment.

If an undercover cop were to offer you drugs, and you took them, he cant arrest you because thats entrapment. These girls are offering people online sex, which is entrapment, because the undercover officers offered it to them. not that i dont agree that the things these guys are doing are wrong.
August 9, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
JohnvHarrison

If an undercover cop were to offer you drugs, and you took them, he cant arrest you because thats entrapment. These girls are offering people online sex, which is entrapment, because the undercover officers offered it to them. not that i dont agree that the things these guys are doing are wrong.

he can't arrest you then and there but if he has proof of the instance he can bring it up in court and tack it on to whatever other charges you get

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 9, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
RiFF RaFF

you guys are merely pointing out why the legal system is fucked up

Be about it

August 9, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

legal system is fucked up. in my state you can get possession for a seed or stem. Or a felony poss. if a trace amount of scheduled II drug is found.( think its scheduled 2) things like coke and heroin. I believe possession should be an actual amount..not something you can get off of a swab test.

TCAP can be entrapment depending if the pretend kid is offering sex first I believe. But they probably have that shit down. I'm sure the perp is the one offering and asking about all shit first.
August 9, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
Bray Wyatt

August 9, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
jmac100394

That guys a pedo, idgaf if he has cerebral palsy, he tryin get a 13 year olds used underwear, shit is sus...
August 9, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
kng_vln

epic steiner post ahahaha
August 9, 2012 @ 09:51 AM
that dude

suspended

August 9, 2012 @ 10:24 AM
zeezyo

dat girl could get it though

X

August 9, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
Swerve.

dat girl could get it though
August 9, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
THiZZ

HB stay deliverin LMAO...
August 9, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
chief

•••

August 10, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
EL_Guapo

underrated and very rare post

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

August 12, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Laughed, but this guy needs a taste of his own medicine.

The things frail niggas do to feel manly, smfh.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6S71Zab7HBs5VSkA
August 12, 2012 @ 11:28 AM
╒rozzy

^
That was fucked up, that last blow

August 12, 2012 @ 12:15 PM
DStyles

I feel no sympathy for humans.

Bitch probably wanted the dick.

Ain't like she was getting it in the first place so yeah she should be thankful.

Not going to hell cause I sold my soul to the devil like kanye west cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 17, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
Lemonz

http://www.facebook.com/AdaliaSTAHP
hell sad
August 17, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Its not entrapment these pedo niggas should die

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 17, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Laughed, but this guy needs a taste of his own medicine.

The things frail niggas do to feel manly, smfh.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6S71Zab7HBs5VSkA

Thought he was the one playing xbox and his mom was a midget... lmao

Random boner........

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

October 21, 2012 @ 09:51 AM
denpa

really isn't a fucked up video but
this is fucked up

電波

October 21, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
Jollibee.

this is fucked up

how is this fucked up? racist.
October 21, 2012 @ 12:46 PM
oneallah

The cute chick in that cerebral palsey video and she has exposed more creeps than him before is actually 23years old- I remember reading it somewhere so yes ,she can get the dick easily,,,,,,, FUCk FEMINISM, ONLY BOXLOGOISM
October 21, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
Black Donald Trump

this is the perfect video for this thread

i wish i was retarded
October 21, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

this is fucked up

that got me horny.

:)

October 21, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
AndreLutherKing

this is fucked up

Thanks alot, now I'm hard

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 21, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
dmwalking

underrated post. LMAO.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 21, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
Tha Shiznit

October 22, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

yo

Imma get that decoy to come over. like, Imma be a decoy myself, pose as a 20suttn, almost 30 y/o, know what Im sayin?

then when she gets here, Imma be like, GOTCHA BITCH!

take her on a date, some shit, get to know her from there

jonjakob.blogspot.com

Please login first to reply.