R.I.P. Drew Hitler Vol. HypeBeast Nazi Regime is almost over

August 08, 2012 @ 18:44:47
first page

edit: MOTHERFUCKER
August 08, 2012 @ 18:45:17
haha handle mine? what you think im going to do ban him for saying i took an L and making a big head joke?

if i were to ban him for that kitty cat hoe man shit i would be suss.

^^ i guess mayne, i would do things diff thosmokeyface smokeyface ... some mods should have their mod status not shown public... cuz they rarely do anything mod-like.... Shouts to jadedsmokeyface and warrensmokeyface tho them niggas be on their game

life

August 08, 2012 @ 18:51:03
Drewbacca
lol but i know i got a big head and a fucked up hairline. been knowing for years.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 08, 2012 @ 18:52:02
lol but i know i got a big head and a fucked up hairline. been knowing for years.

+1 for admitting it.

IG: @mobbyluii

August 08, 2012 @ 18:52:42
Drewbacca
you guys must be new here

August 08, 2012 @ 18:57:20

yeh but ur a mod. ur supposed to be on your mod shit and drop ban hammer like fuck that... but we are not all the same so to each his own.... if i was getting called out. i wouldnt care if i know my flaws, i would go full retard even better if i had authoritysmokeyface

life

August 08, 2012 @ 19:02:39
haha handle mine? what you think im going to do ban him for saying i took an L and making a big head joke?

if i were to ban him for that kitty cat hoe man shit i would be suss.

#teamdrew
August 08, 2012 @ 19:06:37
Drewbacca
you guys just always need something to argue about dont you.

twiggy whats good b smokeyface

finna get this gym swoll on. not ducking replying for the next two hours btw.

August 08, 2012 @ 19:08:39

yeh but ur a mod. ur supposed to be on your mod shit and drop ban hammer like fuck that... but we are not all the same so to each his own.... if i was getting called out. i wouldnt care if i know my flaws, i would go full retard even better if i had authoritysmokeyface

note to admin, never let this bitch niqqa become mod.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

August 08, 2012 @ 19:26:45
note to admin, never let this bitch niqqa become mod.

yes because thats what i want to do with my life babysit yall niggas... fuckouttahere

life

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x