Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 8, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
I.Run.Bad

I got a dude who's 29 years old, born & raised in Brooklyn... Back in '96 he was in still in high school. The day the news broke that 2Pac died, niggas in the hall were CHEERING. They ran through the halls celebrating yelling "2PAC DEAD!" & he remembers his homeboy being so damn happy giving him a pound, and my boy himself put a fist up when 'Pac died. This just goes to show you that wanting a nigga dead aint fucked up, America wanted Osama dead and cheered when he died... What I'm saying is, it's cool to see our enemies die.

P.P.S. When Biggie died son, it was raining in New York... that day felt like you HAD to be sad if you were living in NY. I was a baby & had already moved from Manhattan to Montreal by then but ask people about that day when they were in NY, they'll tell you shit was sad af.
your rationale is so flawed and ignorant. hahaha and this post has 6 likes, wow.
August 8, 2012 @ 07:02 AM

Inactive

#CuteNiggaGang takin da ether to da real world
We etherin niggas educations, hopes, and dreams.
August 8, 2012 @ 07:07 AM

Inactive

I got a dude who's 29 years old, born & raised in Brooklyn... Back in '96 he was in still in high school. The day the news broke that 2Pac died, niggas in the hall were CHEERING. They ran through the halls celebrating yelling "2PAC DEAD!" & he remembers his homeboy being so damn happy giving him a pound, and my boy himself put a fist up when 'Pac died. This just goes to show you that wanting a nigga dead aint fucked up, America wanted Osama dead and cheered when he died... What I'm saying is, it's cool to see our enemies die.

P.P.S. When Biggie died son, it was raining in New York... that day felt like you HAD to be sad if you were living in NY. I was a baby & had already moved from Manhattan to Montreal by then but ask people about that day when they were in NY, they'll tell you shit was sad af.
your rationale is so flawed and ignorant. hahaha and this post has 6 likes, wow.

Growing up, I listened to a lot of Ghostface Killah, Cam'Ron, & Ol' Dirty Bastard, they had a certain type of ignorance in them that I admired, and as good role figures do, their influences were strong enough to implement parts of their characters into myself. cool Ignant Gang & Proud in this
August 8, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
Your Fan

bolandfan is boland.

You can call me and Boland on Skype at the same damn time it's no problem.
August 8, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
kidsmooves

What he did on a fucking online forum doesn't affect you niggas in no way, shape, or form so how in the fuck can you brings yourselves to fuck up this man's education which his parents had to pay for? If Seth filed the report then it would be a different story, but a bunch of dick riding fashionista niggas on a forum feel pretty damn good about outing another nigga and trying to ruin his life because he posed as another dude... smh you niggas need to see a psychiatrist and get prescribed some cyanide pills and tampons cause y'all sound like a bunch of hoe ass niggas.

Either way that nigga Ghost is like Sherlock Holmes.

dat loyalty
August 8, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
totalespionage

@boland

hahahahahahaha damn!

Please login first to reply.