Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 8, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
nirun

QFT.
Honestly im starting to feel a little sorry for B. Dude is fighting hard to get back in the HB circle.
I mean if i got ethered like this i would just get the fuck outta here, not like i don't have other shit to do, but since he really cares about HB imma let it all slide, dude keeps shit alive either way.

yesterday outside of work during break, i saw a few big ass black ants walking on the concrete, i stepped on one of the niggas and he started walking around like a drunk ass fuck nigga cuz 50% of him prolly was squashed. I was about to step on him again to kill him cuz i was like smh i aint killed this nigga... but as the shadow of my shoe reached the ant- I stopped.

& i thought... nah... i won't put it out of it's misery. I'm gonna stand here and watch it walk around cool

Point of the story:
Acquire a taste for the suffering of your victims. It feeds your adrenaline, and is the greatest taste of all, even more than a dish of your favorite meal.

ghost.

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

August 8, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
nochurch

yesterday outside of work during break, i saw a few big ass black ants walking on the concrete, i stepped on one of the niggas and he started walking around like a drunk ass fuck nigga cuz 50% of him prolly was squashed. I was about to step on him again to kill him cuz i was like smh i aint killed this nigga... but as the shadow of my shoe reached the ant- I stopped.

& i thought... nah... i won't put it out of it's misery. I'm gonna stand here and watch it walk around

Point of the story:
Acquire a taste for the suffering of your victims. It feeds your adrenaline, and is the greatest taste of all, even more than a dish of your favorite meal.

ghost.

Da boy Ghost ain't finna stop till he catchin bodies...may god have mercy on your soul Boland, for Ghost shall not

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 8, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
KoreanJesus

ITT: The people of hypebeast v. Boland

August 8, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
DREWKKAKE

sounds like the early writings of a serial killer

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 8, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
aalexander

QFT.
Honestly im starting to feel a little sorry for B. Dude is fighting hard to get back in the HB circle.
I mean if i got ethered like this i would just get the fuck outta here, not like i don't have other shit to do, but since he really cares about HB imma let it all slide, dude keeps shit alive either way.

& i thought... nah... i won't put it out of it's misery. I'm gonna stand here and watch it walk around cool

Point of the story:

ghost.

August 8, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
╒rozzy

This shit had me weak for a couple of seconds

August 8, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
Daws

and no need to come at my son drews neck he just doin his job bruh

Lmao drew hasnt done anything except close a thread taking shots at him because people said the word faggot

You won't ban him for using an old account you say he doesn't use anymore when you clearly saw the screenshot of him posting on it yesterday

If your scared to shoot just admit it. Only reason dudes are on some e-Gotham shit is because you don't enforce the rules you claimed to have help write but you keep dodging all of the evidence and only respond to arguments you can win against.

Stop straddling the fence either ban boland, ban his other account or let everyone make multiple accounts. Your looking like a fruity ass starburst contradicting yourself with that juicy fruity d in yo mouth #BangBang.
August 8, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
Your Fan

What he did on a fucking online forum doesn't affect you niggas in no way, shape, or form so how in the fuck can you brings yourselves to fuck up this man's education which his parents had to pay for? If Seth filed the report then it would be a different story, but a bunch of dick riding fashionista niggas on a forum feel pretty damn good about outing another nigga and trying to ruin his life because he posed as another dude... smh you niggas need to see a psychiatrist and get prescribed some cyanide pills and tampons cause y'all sound like a bunch of hoe ass niggas.

Either way that nigga Ghost is like Sherlock Holmes.
August 8, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
Dirty Old Man

i saw a few big ass black ants walking on the concrete, i stepped on one of the niggas and he started walking around like a drunk ass fuck nigga cuz 50% of him prolly was squashed. I was about to step on him again to kill him cuz i was like smh i aint killed this nigga... but as the shadow of my shoe reached the ant- I stopped.
& i thought... nah... i won't put it out of it's misery. I'm gonna stand here and watch it walk around
Point of the story:

do you eat ants?

hop on the bus gus

August 8, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
BKBROWN

QFT.

Point of the story:

ghost.
ghost going insane

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 8, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
jkoop

What he did on a fucking online forum doesn't affect you niggas in no way, shape, or form so how in the fuck can you brings yourselves to fuck up this man's education which his parents had to pay for? If Seth filed the report then it would be a different story, but a bunch of dick riding fashionista niggas on a forum feel pretty damn good about outing another nigga and trying to ruin his life because he posed as another dude... smh you niggas need to see a psychiatrist and get prescribed some cyanide pills and tampons cause y'all sound like a bunch of hoe ass niggas.

Either way that nigga Ghost is like Sherlock Holmes.

fuck you and your logic.
August 8, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
BuddyOmar

Sounds like a prep talk from Charles Bronson.

tears of laughter from this

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 8, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
hanguk

bolandfan is boland.
August 8, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
CR∆Q ROXX

Ghost = Charles Manson x Sherlock Holms, but I'm his side though, #BanBoland gang, if you ain't with us, you against us, pick a side motherfucker.

Free Big Lurch.

August 8, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
nochurch

ahahah this nigga forreal made a video!!!

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 8, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
CR∆Q ROXX

ahahah this nigga forreal made a video!!!

Errythang I do I keep it 3hunna cool

Free Big Lurch.

August 8, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Dirty Old Man

Ghost = Charles Manson x Sherlock Holms, but I'm his side though, #BanBoland gang, if you ain't with us, you against us, pick a side motherfucker.

nice youtube avatar

hop on the bus gus

August 8, 2012 @ 04:33 AM

Inactive

QFT.

Point of the story:

ghost.

August 8, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol why would i be scared to ban boland? theres just no reason to do so.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 8, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
RiFF RaFF

we already ether'd him, now you guys are just ruining the niggas life.

smh, you guys are just as bad as him now for taking it so far.

the nigga probably is already hella depressed cause of this shit, don't make it worse.

Be about it

August 8, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

inb4 movie directed by steven spilberg

:)

August 8, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
CR∆Q ROXX

nice youtube avatar

Thanks bro, that shit was taken at Disney world, never gon change it.

Free Big Lurch.

August 8, 2012 @ 04:39 AM

Inactive

wouldn't of happened if he had just stfu and left, but he stayed and tried to piss everyone off, he was asking for it

August 8, 2012 @ 05:04 AM

Inactive

we already ether'd him, now you guys are just ruining the niggas life.

smh, you guys are just as bad as him now for taking it so far.

the nigga probably is already hella depressed cause of this shit, don't make it worse.

Lets talk about ether. Ether had so many personals at Jay that this nigga Hov sounded mad shook. Ether was premiered on Hot97 while Jay-Z was there... he thought Nas was dead in the rap game, washed up... finished... So he was feeling mad arrogant, and premiered Ether...

This nigga Jay-Z was stuttering and shook as fuck.

There's stories of niggas being in Jay's office like 2 years after the whole beef situation, & jay would still be talking about Ether and shaking his head... he was MAD bitter about that shit. That shit scarred his life man.

That's a real ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow.
We haven't ethered Boland yet... Ain't no scar in his life... but he playing with fire, we gon leave a scar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the Charles Manson/Serial Killer comments.

Whatever b, Charles Manson fucked up innocent people, I guess I can play as Charles Manson to ppl that deserve it.

I'm about to say something arrogant and it aint my style but... HB is my house... Fuck is u doing here nigga? I gave you permission to post around these parts? I approved your faggot shit on my forums nigga? Get the FUCK outta here Boland.

P.S.
I got a dude who's 29 years old, born & raised in Brooklyn... Back in '96 he was in still in high school. The day the news broke that 2Pac died, niggas in the hall were CHEERING. They ran through the halls celebrating yelling "2PAC DEAD!" & he remembers his homeboy being so damn happy giving him a pound, and my boy himself put a fist up when 'Pac died. This just goes to show you that wanting a nigga dead aint fucked up, America wanted Osama dead and cheered when he died... What I'm saying is, it's cool to see our enemies die.

P.P.S. When Biggie died son, it was raining in New York... that day felt like you HAD to be sad if you were living in NY. I was a baby & had already moved from Manhattan to Montreal by then but ask people about that day when they were in NY, they'll tell you shit was sad af.
August 8, 2012 @ 05:30 AM

Inactive

Dis nigga Ghost gon literally catch a body
August 8, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

INB4 GHOST MURDERS BOLAND

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 8, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
VOMITSPIT

lol july niggas don't know about the ghost short stories. this nigga will ether you with a short book full of illustrated gifs, fall back.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 8, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

lol july niggas don't know about the ghost short stories. this nigga will ether you with a short book full of illustrated gifs, fall back.

I deleted my old account, Im new enough that i don't know all the ghost stories, sure. but i've been here through the whole boland thing, including the past couple months

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 8, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

To see if bolandfan is boland, just go to their profiles, and see when the last activity is.

August 8, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
VOMITSPIT

I deleted my old account, Im new enough that i don't know all the ghost stories, sure. but i've been here through the whole boland thing, including the past couple months

lol "all the ghost stories" just say you have no clue or no fucks given about what I'm talking about. The boland thing ain't shit, just OT's hype of the week.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Please login first to reply.