Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 8, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
dmwalking

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 8, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Guys, if seth doesn't know him, why don't we send the photo to his college and tell them whats happened?
Get him kicked out!

Really?

There are boundaries, nigga. Boundaries

fuck boundaries, jigga left condoms on nas' baby's carriage and fucked his babymoms with Allen Iverson at the same damn time while Nas was with her. if boland kills himself then i hope 1 day in my life i can dig out his grave and take a shit on his face

niggas aint fucking with my diet, i'll shit on that dead nigga so hard he'll die in hell too

Mind not posting shit? Thanks....

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 8, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
CR∆Q ROXX

Guys, if seth doesn't know him, why don't we send the photo to his college and tell them whats happened?
Get him kicked out!

Really?

There are boundaries, nigga. Boundaries

fuck boundaries, jigga left condoms on nas' baby's carriage and fucked his babymoms with Allen Iverson at the same damn time while Nas was with her. if boland kills himself then i hope 1 day in my life i can dig out his grave and take a shit on his face

niggas aint fucking with my diet, i'll shit on that dead nigga so hard he'll die in hell too

Imma call you The Ether Bunny.

Free Big Lurch.

August 8, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
nochurch

That's up to Seth to decide, he's the main victim here.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 8, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
B Low Brown

Ghost you've gone mad

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 8, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
guyitsmathew

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

August 8, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

this nigga boland probably looking at this thread ready to snap on some ssj1 shit lmaooo

:)

August 8, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
drewblocka

yeah while applauding ghost on actually cracking this thing down. i must say contacting dude and college is fucked up. i really ask you not to.

lol@ its up to seth. you guys have all gone mad. this forum is on some e-gotham city shit

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 8, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
reeser

That pic of the green shit was just uncalled for.
I could see little bits of nuts floating in that ish.
August 8, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

That pic of the green shit was just uncalled for.
I could see little bits of nuts floating in that ish.

THIS

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 8, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

yeah while applauding ghost on actually cracking this thing down. i must say contacting dude and college is fucked up. i really ask you not to.

lol@ its up to seth. you guys have all gone mad. this forum is on some e-gotham city shit

Contact what dude? seth?
write in a way I can understand please :/

August 8, 2012 @ 03:05 AM

Inactive

shut the fuck up, you hold no weight here. just cuz u got the moderator title under your avatar don't mean niggas is gonna follow wtf u gon say nigga.

we need a team of at least 10 ppl calling up morehouse college and reporting this dude. i'll let seth know what the dealio is
August 8, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
aalexander

August 8, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
*ER!C

fuk dis nigga bolands life...dgaf bout dat creep ass nigga

phaggot
August 8, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
drewblocka

lol i feel like to get out of being in trouble, all he would have to do is show them this stuff

August 8, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
KoreanJesus

aye for the record i am not homophobic, and i do not condone or advise suicide, i was wavy in the sb.

boland still a faggot th

and no need to come at my son drews neck he just doin his job bruh
August 8, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Moises Arias

We don't know eachother personally but I'm assumng he would find out considering I'm always involve in several LGBT events on campus. I've def seem him around homecoming week so I know he seen our march. Doesn't matter I'm not worried so keep trying to come for my Ghost I'm not scared of 'yo punk ass. These other cosigning, dick riding bums might be scared of ya weak, e-thuggin ass but I sure as hell am not. We can take this one to 30 pages too let's go bitch!

this doesnt make since. I dont know ryan seacrest personally but if i seen a picture of him i would know who he is.If he seen you around campus then why doesnt he recognize you from the pic? Its obvious that you are once again lying about something.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 8, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
CR∆Q ROXX

aye for the record i am not homophobic, and i do not condone or advise suicide

Same cool

Free Big Lurch.

August 8, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

fuck boland but I dont think drew can win, if he dont ban anyone people gonna calm him out and say he weak... and if he does ban everyone by the rules of the forum then everyone would bitch about drew abusing his powers. again, fuck boland tho.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 8, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
drewblocka

lol nah people will be catching suspensions and shit still.. im just not banning boland for saying some dude was him. or for having an old account he doesn't use anymore.

August 8, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
Pantic

QFT.
Honestly im starting to feel a little sorry for B. Dude is fighting hard to get back in the HB circle.
I mean if i got ethered like this i would just get the fuck outta here, not like i don't have other shit to do, but since he really cares about HB imma let it all slide, dude keeps shit alive either way.
August 8, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

^ pantic pretty much summed it up cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 8, 2012 @ 03:34 AM

Inactive

#RuinBoland'sEducationGang WE IN DIS cool
August 8, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
jkoop

August 8, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
botchstank

Intense. This is some Bruce Willis intense shit. HB on a witchhunt.
August 8, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
craigsagersuit

dat boy ruthless

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 8, 2012 @ 03:41 AM

Inactive

QFT.
Honestly im starting to feel a little sorry for B. Dude is fighting hard to get back in the HB circle.
I mean if i got ethered like this i would just get the fuck outta here, not like i don't have other shit to do, but since he really cares about HB imma let it all slide, dude keeps shit alive either way.

yesterday outside of work during break, i saw a few big ass black ants walking on the concrete, i stepped on one of the niggas and he started walking around like a drunk ass fuck nigga cuz 50% of him prolly was squashed. I was about to step on him again to kill him cuz i was like smh i aint killed this nigga... but as the shadow of my shoe reached the ant- I stopped.

& i thought... nah... i won't put it out of it's misery. I'm gonna stand here and watch it walk around cool

Point of the story:
Acquire a taste for the suffering of your victims. It feeds your adrenaline, and is the greatest taste of all, even more than a dish of your favorite meal.

ghost.
August 8, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
botchstank

Sounds like a prep talk from Charles Bronson.
August 8, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Miles_Morales

QFT.

yesterday outside of work during break, i saw a few big ass black ants walking on the concrete, i stepped on one of the niggas and he started walking around like a drunk ass fuck nigga cuz 50% of him prolly was squashed. I was about to step on him again to kill him cuz i was like smh i aint killed this nigga... but as the shadow of my shoe reached the ant- I stopped.

& i thought... nah... i won't put it out of it's misery. I'm gonna stand here and watch it walk around cool

Point of the story:
Acquire a taste for the suffering of your victims. It feeds your adrenaline, and is the greatest taste of all, even more than a dish of your favorite meal.

ghost.

You a real nigga
August 8, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
jkoop

QFT.

Point of the story:

ghost.

Please login first to reply.