Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 8, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
Lemonz

But the paper is blank
Siphonin

lol you fucked up
Moises Arias

Quit the lying Boland everything you say contradicts the other statements you've made

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 8, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
jkoop

Quit the lying Boland everything you say contradicts the other statements you've made
August 8, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Wow you fucking piece of shit you loser you actually texted him my picture. You are too obsessed with me stop meddling with Seth you rat face punk. We don't know each other reatard you know how many skinny black niggas go to Morehouse (an all male HBCU) he will never find out who I am dummy

You dont know each other? Oh Really???

No because he knows I'm gay so when he gets the message I'm afraid he's gonna automatically suspect me. I feel you guys it was fucked up I use his pics (I don't know if he's gay) but don't go messaging him because that will make shit worse.

this niggas stay coming with the past. lol

:)

August 8, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
motherfucker

Wow you fucking piece of shit you loser you actually texted him my picture. You are too obsessed with me stop meddling with Seth you rat face punk. We don't know each other reatard you know how many skinny black niggas go to Morehouse (an all male HBCU) he will never find out who I am dummy

No because he knows I'm gay so when he gets the message I'm afraid he's gonna automatically suspect me. I feel you guys it was fucked up I use his pics (I don't know if he's gay) but don't go messaging him because that will make shit worse.

twistin shit up like u throwin gang signs biggest l of all time. ya ass goign to jail hahahaha
August 8, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
BuddyOmar

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

August 8, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
B Low Brown

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 8, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
B Low Brown

August 8, 2012 @ 02:25 AM

Inactive

Rule #1:

Never believe a word Boland says... nigga fits the character of a fucking psychopath. He honestly believes his own lies because that's how his brain functions. NOTHING he says holds weight.
August 8, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
B Low Brown

Ghost drop another video

August 8, 2012 @ 02:27 AM

Inactive

We don't know eachother personally but I'm assumng he would find out considering I'm always involve in several LGBT events on campus. I've def seem him around homecoming week so I know he seen our march. Doesn't matter I'm not worried so keep trying to come for my Ghost I'm not scared of 'yo punk ass. These other cosigning, dick riding bums might be scared of ya weak, e-thuggin ass but I sure as hell am not. We can take this one to 30 pages too let's go bitch!
August 8, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
kidsmooves

Boland didnt u say u was 19? That nigga in the pic looks at least 30
August 8, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
jkoop

We don't know eachother personally but I'm assumng he would find out considering I'm always involve in several LGBT events on campus. I've def seem him around homecoming week so I know he seen our march. Doesn't matter I'm not worried so keep trying to come for my Ghost I'm not scared of 'yo punk ass. These other cosigning, dick riding bums might be scared of ya weak, e-thuggin ass but I sure as hell am not. We can take this one to 30 pages too let's go bitch!

The Next day...
August 8, 2012 @ 02:30 AM

Inactive

I don't care if you guys think I'm Michael I don't give a shit anymore. Ghost you are a sociopath and need pysciatric observation. Get a life and get out of my affairs broke bum
August 8, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
WojieWorldPeace

for future references. this post is a placeholder. thank you.

ghost.

EDIT:

Michael the Bagel Bites Boland Caught Red-Handed Lying Again!!!

Bro there's no way we can know your aren't just labeling your own number Seth and forging messages.

Unreliable data.

unlike boland, i have a reputation of being legit. ghost frauding? never that

ghost.

EDIT:

Bro there's no way we can know your aren't just labeling your own number Seth and forging messages.

Unreliable data.

My nig you pretended to be Lysick for like a year hahahaha

Buffalo Bills till I die.

August 8, 2012 @ 02:37 AM

Inactive

ghost.

EDIT:

Unreliable data.

ghost.

EDIT:

Unreliable data.

nah, lysick used to log on my account for his music ish. that's a diff story b
August 8, 2012 @ 02:38 AM

Inactive

August 8, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
B Low Brown

ghost.

EDIT:

Unreliable data.

ghost.

EDIT:

Unreliable data.

August 8, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
uohig

First you say we don't know how many skinny niggas go to Morehouse and that he will never find out, then you say you're assuming he will find out considering you're involved in events on campus. You don't make sense
August 8, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Guys, if seth doesn't know him, why don't we send the photo to his college and tell them whats happened?
Get him kicked out!

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 8, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
powerball

August 8, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Guys, if seth doesn't know him, why don't we send the photo to his college and tell them whats happened?
Get him kicked out!

dont fuck with a niggas education B chill. An ass whooping would suffice.

:)

August 8, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
B Low Brown

Get him kicked out!

Really?

There are boundaries, nigga. Boundaries

August 8, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
DreamCast

This nigga a pathological liar forreal. You need help b.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

August 8, 2012 @ 02:47 AM

Inactive

Get him kicked out!

good idea. someone take over this case please
August 8, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
AGar

Get him kicked out!

lol chilllll

Bout it, Bout it

August 8, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
CR∆Q ROXX

Boland, Michael, whoever you are, you took a massive L and lied one way or another. Ghost completely ethered you and we all hate you. Log off, man.

Free Big Lurch.

August 8, 2012 @ 02:51 AM

Inactive

Get him kicked out!

Really?

There are boundaries, nigga. Boundaries

fuck boundaries, jigga left condoms on nas' baby's carriage and fucked his babymoms with Allen Iverson at the same damn time while Nas was with her. if boland kills himself then i hope 1 day in my life i can dig out his grave and take a shit on his face

niggas aint fucking with my diet, i'll shit on that dead nigga so hard he'll die in hell too
August 8, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

How would you guys feel if someone did this to you?
I'd want them kicked out of uni, temporarily maybe but still b, ''boland'' got seth fucked up

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Please login first to reply.