I Know Things Now

August 08, 2012 @ 02:20:11 AM
But the paper is blank
August 08, 2012 @ 02:20:42 AM
lol you fucked up
August 08, 2012 @ 02:20:57 AM
Quit the lying Boland everything you say contradicts the other statements you've made

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 08, 2012 @ 02:21:28 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Quit the lying Boland everything you say contradicts the other statements you've made
August 08, 2012 @ 02:21:46 AM
Wow you fucking piece of shit you loser you actually texted him my picture. You are too obsessed with me stop meddling with Seth you rat face punk. We don't know each other reatard you know how many skinny black niggas go to Morehouse (an all male HBCU) he will never find out who I am dummy

You dont know each other? Oh Really???

No because he knows I'm gay so when he gets the message I'm afraid he's gonna automatically suspect me. I feel you guys it was fucked up I use his pics (I don't know if he's gay) but don't go messaging him because that will make shit worse.

this niggas stay coming with the past. lol

:)

August 08, 2012 @ 02:22:27 AM
Wow you fucking piece of shit you loser you actually texted him my picture. You are too obsessed with me stop meddling with Seth you rat face punk. We don't know each other reatard you know how many skinny black niggas go to Morehouse (an all male HBCU) he will never find out who I am dummy

No because he knows I'm gay so when he gets the message I'm afraid he's gonna automatically suspect me. I feel you guys it was fucked up I use his pics (I don't know if he's gay) but don't go messaging him because that will make shit worse.

twistin shit up like u throwin gang signs biggest l of all time. ya ass goign to jail hahahaha
August 08, 2012 @ 02:22:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjIO7PFjypA
August 08, 2012 @ 02:23:04 AM

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 08, 2012 @ 02:23:58 AM

August 08, 2012 @ 02:25:56 AM

Inactive User

Rule #1:

Never believe a word Boland says... nigga fits the character of a fucking psychopath. He honestly believes his own lies because that's how his brain functions. NOTHING he says holds weight.
August 08, 2012 @ 02:26:43 AM
Ghost drop another video

August 08, 2012 @ 02:27:30 AM
We don't know eachother personally but I'm assumng he would find out considering I'm always involve in several LGBT events on campus. I've def seem him around homecoming week so I know he seen our march. Doesn't matter I'm not worried so keep trying to come for my Ghost I'm not scared of 'yo punk ass. These other cosigning, dick riding bums might be scared of ya weak, e-thuggin ass but I sure as hell am not. We can take this one to 30 pages too let's go bitch!
August 08, 2012 @ 02:27:53 AM
Boland didnt u say u was 19? That nigga in the pic looks at least 30
August 08, 2012 @ 02:28:32 AM
We don't know eachother personally but I'm assumng he would find out considering I'm always involve in several LGBT events on campus. I've def seem him around homecoming week so I know he seen our march. Doesn't matter I'm not worried so keep trying to come for my Ghost I'm not scared of 'yo punk ass. These other cosigning, dick riding bums might be scared of ya weak, e-thuggin ass but I sure as hell am not. We can take this one to 30 pages too let's go bitch!

The Next day...
August 08, 2012 @ 02:30:37 AM
I don't care if you guys think I'm Michael I don't give a shit anymore. Ghost you are a sociopath and need pysciatric observation. Get a life and get out of my affairs broke bum
August 08, 2012 @ 02:34:55 AM
for future references. this post is a placeholder. thank you.

ghost.

EDIT:

Michael the Bagel Bites Boland Caught Red-Handed Lying Again!!!

Bro there's no way we can know your aren't just labeling your own number Seth and forging messages.

Unreliable data.

unlike boland, i have a reputation of being legit. ghost frauding? never that
for future references. this post is a placeholder. thank you.

ghost.

EDIT:

Michael the Bagel Bites Boland Caught Red-Handed Lying Again!!!

Bro there's no way we can know your aren't just labeling your own number Seth and forging messages.

Unreliable data.

My nig you pretended to be Lysick for like a year hahahaha

Buffalo Bills till I die.

August 08, 2012 @ 02:37:34 AM

Inactive User

Unreliable data.

Unreliable data.

nah, lysick used to log on my account for his music ish. that's a diff story b
August 08, 2012 @ 02:38:29 AM

August 08, 2012 @ 02:38:40 AM

Unreliable data.

Unreliable data.

August 08, 2012 @ 02:40:14 AM
First you say we don't know how many skinny niggas go to Morehouse and that he will never find out, then you say you're assuming he will find out considering you're involved in events on campus. You don't make sense

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 08, 2012 @ 02:42:54 AM
Guys, if seth doesn't know him, why don't we send the photo to his college and tell them whats happened?
Get him kicked out!
August 08, 2012 @ 02:43:04 AM
August 08, 2012 @ 02:44:22 AM
Guys, if seth doesn't know him, why don't we send the photo to his college and tell them whats happened?
Get him kicked out!

dont fuck with a niggas education B chill. An ass whooping would suffice.

:)

August 08, 2012 @ 02:45:56 AM
Get him kicked out!

Really?

There are boundaries, nigga. Boundaries

August 08, 2012 @ 02:46:55 AM

This nigga a pathological liar forreal. You need help b.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

August 08, 2012 @ 02:47:16 AM

Inactive User

Get him kicked out!

good idea. someone take over this case please
August 08, 2012 @ 02:47:44 AM
Get him kicked out!

lol chilllll

Bout it, Bout it

August 08, 2012 @ 02:51:02 AM
Boland, Michael, whoever you are, you took a massive L and lied one way or another. Ghost completely ethered you and we all hate you. Log off, man.

Free Big Lurch.

August 08, 2012 @ 02:51:27 AM

Inactive User

Get him kicked out!

Really?

There are boundaries, nigga. Boundaries

fuck boundaries, jigga left condoms on nas' baby's carriage and fucked his babymoms with Allen Iverson at the same damn time while Nas was with her. if boland kills himself then i hope 1 day in my life i can dig out his grave and take a shit on his face

(Invalid img)

niggas aint fucking with my diet, i'll shit on that dead nigga so hard he'll die in hell too
Please login first to reply.
x