#DemodDrew2012 #WehateDrew Vol. Drew Is Pinoy

August 08, 2012 @ 00:44:02 AM

Inactive User

drew was cool but hes a faggot now. im pretty sure hes just trolling now for controversy & drama so that he eggs on discussion on hb, which makes him an even bigger faggot. unsuccessful method of trying to restore hb. pure failure.

See what I mean

shut the fuck up you pathological faggot

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 08, 2012 @ 00:45:16 AM
Drewbacca
Forum Moderator
Lol. at this point i would have to ban all of you for fucking continually calling someone a faggot. which is hate speech. real gay or fake gay or whatever. I should ban all of you for wanting me to enforce these rules that i wrote, but I wont, because i would rather the rest of the forum see how embarrassing you guys are right now. you spent all today writing paragraphs about how another person, who feels like they want to sit on the internet and pretend to be a black guy should be banned. after you had already exposed them. your arguments about multiple accounts and ip addresses and everything are irrelevant.

all day this thread has been fine because it was about you guys hating me, which i dont care much about. shoutouts to everyone that fucks with me but i must now close this thread because i am tired of reading the word faggot.

lol i just realized ive never spoken to boland really.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 08, 2012 @ 00:49:44 AM

Inactive User

Lol. at this point i would have to ban all of you for fucking continually calling someone a faggot. which is hate speech. real gay or fake gay or whatever. I should ban all of you for wanting me to enforce these rules that i wrote, but I wont, because i would rather the rest of the forum see how embarrassing you guys are right now. you spent all today writing paragraphs about how another person, who feels like they want to sit on the internet and pretend to be a black guy should be banned. after you had already exposed them. your arguments about multiple accounts and ip addresses and everything are irrelevant.

all day this thread has been fine because it was about you guys hating me, which i dont care much about. shoutouts to everyone that fucks with me but i must now close this thread because i am tired of reading the word faggot.

lol i just realized ive never spoken to boland really.

man i just read the first sentence of this shit which made me react " get the fuck outta here." son, i swear a bunch of my posts n threads got deleted cuz i was saying shit like faggot, then i raised the issue that yall allow shit ike nigger to get tossed around n dont ban niggas but when i say faggot yall delete my posts cuz yall love gay niggas. you niggas LOVE faggots. fuck outta here son, the amount of times this forum ridicules ethnicities and u niggas are gonna defend gays over everything else?? :? fuck outta here b

im not syaing ban everyone the says nigger chink spic n all that other shit.. im saying FUCK YALL for tryna even bring this into the discussion. if i call a nigga a faggot, then by all means, let me speak my heart out and call a bitch ass fruity ass nigga a faggot.. if a nigga has all the hatred in his heart towards an ethnicity, i'll use the example of black for this, then by all means let the nigga empty his heart out and type nigger and press post reply

ghost
August 08, 2012 @ 02:41:27 AM
Drewbacca
Forum Moderator
a

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x