lol sounds like tb kinda mad...

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 7, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
DREWKKAKE

u mad breh?

August 7, 2012 @ 07:43 PM

Inactive

Stop fucking crying you weak ass bums. None of the 2012 members ever derail threads. We always try and participate in the discussions and thread making then we end up getting flamed. So if it's anyone who derails threads, it's you weak ass OG members.
August 7, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Stop fucking crying you weak ass bums. None of the 2012 members ever derail threads. We always try and participate in the discussions and thread making then we end up getting flamed. So if it's anyone who derails threads, it's you weak ass OG members.

you're right. making threads about losing virginity is a good contribution

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 7, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
DStyles

Damn Drew rocking that minecraft creeper head.

B, fuck is wrong with the shape of your head?

Head looking like a lego block

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Norrin Radd

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

DREWKKAKE

^how many virginity threads were based around swagson?

smh. you guys just are picking boland out because he claims gay gang

we all know my head is big and my hairline is fucked. yall on some 08 insults right now.

Inactive

But if that's how feel why not simply scroll past those particular threads you don't like. I don't go into threads I know won't interest me. Opposed to clicking on it to post about how much the thread "sucks" why not avoid it altogether. Everyone is part of the problem.
August 7, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
DStyles

^how many virginity threads were based around swagson?

smh. you guys just are picking boland out because he claims gay gang

we all know my head is big and my hairline is fucked. yall on some 08 insults right now.

*dead*

Imma just stop

I can see you're starting to bathe in salt right now B.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 7, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

But if that's how feel why not simply scroll past those particular threads you don't like. I don't go into threads I know won't interest me. Opposed to clicking on it to post about how much the thread "sucks" why not avoid it altogether. Everyone is part of the problem.

the real question is, why are you on here if all you get is hate? you dont see black guys tryna win the love of the KKK

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 7, 2012 @ 08:13 PM

Inactive

the real question is, why are you on here if all you get is hate? you dont see black guys tryna win the love of the KKK

Not everyone hates me though
August 7, 2012 @ 08:17 PM

Inactive

anyways thug i was going to unban your original if you were the one editing posts and claiming it was ocelot BUT.

that was someone using the admin panel. so.. whoever was doing that ruined the chance of your old account coming back.

What kinda fucked up logic is this?
August 7, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
i_hate_simps

I like drew
August 7, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

I like drew

no homo doe

August 7, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
craigsagersuit

give me at least 10 people

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 7, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
JohnvHarrison

give me at least 1 person

fixed

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 7, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
DREWKKAKE

thug, that is what we call positive enforcement

August 7, 2012 @ 08:51 PM

Inactive

give me at least 10 people

Youth In Asia
D Rose
Jawesome
B Low Brown
bolandfan
Buddy Omar (before he turned on me)
jaded
omfgruben
missy.
Kamikaze
August 7, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

bolandfan doesnt like you after your real identity came out, or till you make a proof vid
pick another one

August 7, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
JohnvHarrison

you're not enforcing shit. hell you haven't even protected yourself, i've been Chink-bashing you and you haven't even done shit. You're getting stepped on all over cuz. If you actually had any real authority you wouldn't have a nigga making a hate thread about you.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 7, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
jaded

drew if you would just ban the trolls the second they start posting bullshit no one would have a problem. but instead, you let faggots like boland and the majority of 2012 niggas post bullshit and derail the threads. then og members feel the need to start posting shit in the hope that the faggots will leave since you mods won't do shit about it. you make it seem so fuckin complicated and difficult to ban and eradicate the trolls, y'all got down syndrome or some shit i swear to god.

As someone else already stated, if we banned everyone that trolls the forum, we'd have about 10 members left. It's also a lose-lose situation for us because if we ban trolls and delete troll threads the minute they come up, then you guys complain that we moderate the forums too much and ruin the fun, and if we don't ban trolls and don't delete troll threads, you guys complain that we let trolls run wild on here.

you're not enforcing shit. hell you haven't even protected yourself, i've been Chink-bashing you and you haven't even done shit. You're getting stepped on all over cuz. If you actually had any real authority you wouldn't have a nigga making a hate thread about you.

That's called being a good admin. You don't ban everyone that has something negative to say about you, that's just abusing the controls you have as mod.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 7, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
JohnvHarrison

That's called being a good admin. You don't ban everyone that has something negative to say about you, that's just abusing the controls you have as mod.

Comments and Discussion Groups Terms of Use

To make our comments more interesting and more informative, the list below is a guideline that all users should use to post/view any comments:

- If a comment is made using your identity it will be deemed to have been posted by you
- Abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material are prohibited to post on our site
- Do not intentionally make, false or misleading statements
- Do not post any material that will violate copyright
- Do not post any confidential or sensitive information that may in breach with the law
- Keep all comments relevant and “on topic” to the particular site posting open for comments

its actually called being a bad admin for not enforcing the rules.

August 7, 2012 @ 09:02 PM

Inactive

But I got banned for sayin Frailcelot is incompetent doe so dis post is INVALID
August 7, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
jaded

You got banned by Ocelot for making fun of Ocelot, you weren't banned by me or any other mod as far as I know. Drew obviously has a sense of humor about himself and doesn't care to ban someone for insulting him, even if it's in the rules. Ocelot obviously didn't appreciate it and chose to ban you for it.

August 7, 2012 @ 09:06 PM

Inactive

But you just said banning someone just cause they say something negative about you was an abuse of mod powers. So how come I wasn't unbanned?

Take da L
August 7, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
DATSHTKRAY

Drew is struggling, nigga finna call for reinforcements just now.
August 7, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
jaded

But you just said banning someone just cause they say something negative about you was an abuse of mod powers. So how come I wasn't unbanned?

Take da L

Drew explained why you weren't unbanned.

August 7, 2012 @ 09:10 PM

Inactive

How is it my fault someone hacked into the mod panel and edited my posts? Why am I being punished cause someone edited my posts to make me look like a faggot.

You mods is racist and yall terrorists and I'm callin da FBI on yall Al-Qaeda ass niggas
August 7, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
JohnvHarrison

Comments and Discussion Groups Terms of Use

To make our comments more interesting and more informative, the list below is a guideline that all users should use to post/view any comments:

- If a comment is made using your identity it will be deemed to have been posted by you
- Abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material are prohibited to post on our site
- Do not intentionally make, false or misleading statements
- Do not post any material that will violate copyright
- Do not post any confidential or sensitive information that may in breach with the law
- Keep all comments relevant and “on topic” to the particular site posting open for comments

its actually called being a bad admin for not enforcing the rules.

so we gon act like these ain't the official HB rules that yall claim to enforce properly?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.