August 6, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
escapade

I just took my first year at the University of Toronto and it was boring as hell and I didn't feel like I got anywhere with it myself. I'm planning to drop out of school to pursue things that I have a passion for, what do you guys think about school?
August 6, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
craigsagersuit

"A college degree is not a sign that one is a finished product but an indication a person is prepared for life."

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 6, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
BKBROWN

make sure that you can actually have a chance doing what you want

spending time at school when you dont want to will only cost you money, but get a plan

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 6, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
ndrew

drop out faggot you have no future anyways

www.headhunterla.com

August 6, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
Miles_Morales

I just took my first year at the University of Toronto and it was boring as hell and I didn't feel like I got anywhere with it myself. I'm planning to drop out of school to pursue things that I have a passion for, what do you guys think about school?

Just have a strong idea of what your passions are, and prepare to struggle. Nothing worth getting is easy to get
August 6, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
escapade

Andrew, you don't have to push your bitterness onto other people or do any name calling lol. We're not in highschool after all. I currently make money off of street dancing and that's what I do to raise money for my current projects. I saw no future in my program with what I was learning and I felt like a sitting duck. I've got my twin that I'm currently working with and a friend on some projects and I'm not going to let anything hold me back. I'm not saying school isn't important for some people, it's just not for me. Anyone else have any of their own experiences to share?

School's an easy path that I'm prepared to throw away, to make room for something unknown which I still need to create but I'm on my way!
August 6, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
Pantic

let me guess, your "passions" are rap music or photography.
August 6, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
ndrew

yeah bruh i'll be sure to slip you some change when youre dancing on the corner of the street.

www.headhunterla.com

August 6, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
escapade

@brown I'm from a decent family, I take care of myself and through dance I've gotten good opportunities. Thanks! and @miles wise words, and you're right. Something does not come from nothing.
August 6, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
escapade

@Pantic I'm 18 years old and I'm a bboy. This is what I do, and no, my passions are not rap music or photography. I'm using my passion to make money to fund my business, specifically being an entrepreneur. I know nothing comes easy, I learned all of that through my struggles with dance.

I'm just looking for some other perspectives of doing your own thing, is all guys
August 6, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
RAREakuma

@Pantic I'm 18 years old and I'm a bboy. This is what I do, and no, my passions are not rap music or photography. I'm using my passion to make money to fund my business, specifically being an entrepreneur. I know nothing comes easy, I learned all of that through my struggles with dance.

To be honest, most I can see you doing is opening up a studio or maybe getting on ABDC, but maybe with that studio you'll have a line of clothing, then get lucky and meet someone famous, then get your shot, etc. But if you're here for validation then you haven't really decided to dedicate yourself to the cause, if you're going to drop out then drop out my dude.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

August 6, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
Panther.

Finish college. It costs alot, but it will increase your percentage of finding a job if dancing doesn't work.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 6, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
stalker46ss

come live wit me in the deep backwoods. i'l train to be something youve never thought youll ever be.
August 6, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
jkoop

I'm just looking for some other perspectives of doing your own thing, is all guys

I would say that this is the biggest gamble of your life. You're either gonna regret this for the rest of your life, or prosper as a happy individual.
August 6, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
Kimo 先生

you prolly wanna drop out of college so you have more time for everything else like dance or time for your self. i say if you really wanna dance work at it, but don't drop out of school. sacrifice a lot and go to school and practice your craft cuz when if it don't work out, you'll be stuck if you don't have anything to fall back on. again, that's assuming you just wanna drop out to not spend time at school

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

August 6, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

If you decide college isn't for you, you have to have a legit back up plan. Not plan on being a fuck boy dancer. I dropped out of college but I picked up a trade. Its hard work but I make more money than a lot of my friends with shitty degrees.
August 6, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

considering you are asking this on a forum, you probably lack vision for your future... it would be a dumb move to drop out unless you got a plan and/or have a lot of discipline

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 6, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
ndrew

If you decide college isn't for you, you have to have a legit back up plan. Not plan on being a fuck boy dancer. I dropped out of college but I picked up a trade. Its hard work but I make more money than a lot of my friends with shitty degrees.

whats your occupation?

www.headhunterla.com

August 6, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
franjoli

smfh if i was your dad i'd beat the living shit out of you

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

August 6, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

whats your occupation?

Apprentice electrician.
August 6, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
ramos0927

Your good in my books. Look at some of the richest people they didn't have degrees either.
August 6, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Your good in my books. Look at some of the richest people they didn't have degrees either.

you only hear the story of successors b

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 6, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
that dude

suspended

Real talk. Judging by this vid, you and homie ain't that good at bboying.

Stay in college.
August 6, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
NZOO

drop out faggot you have no future anyways

Don't badmind me.

August 6, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
nochurch

No offence but you the same as those niggas that think sayin BURR on a microphone finna make them millionaires just like Gucci. I ain't tryna tell you how to live your life but think about it for a second playuh.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 6, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
PKdaGod

do it faggot. i'll see ya at McDonalds. I asked for a large fry now get moving
August 6, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
Pantic

If you want to be an entrepeneur and run your own business dropping out of college is the number 1 stupid move you will ever do. Passion is not enough to succeed in that field. Besides if running a business is your passion i don't see how you find it boring to study and learn about it, i just finished the first 3 years of my own and i love studying it.
August 6, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
ndrew

www.headhunterla.com

August 6, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
damnwitless1

if you confident in your ability to actually turn your skills into profits then go for it, just be prepared to work hard. College is easy, you shuffle through the system until they give you a piece of paper showing that you're certified to be another cog in the wheel and then off you go, if you're willing to put forth the effort to actually EXCEL at life then fuck college, that drive is all you need

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 6, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
craigsagersuit

lmao damn rip

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Please login first to reply.