Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 7, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
DStyles

The problem are not new members, it's the moderators.

Wtf has xvillin done in the music forum?

I rest my case.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 7, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
drewblocka

lol.. and who ever said xvilln was watching over the music forum?

and the problem is never the new members, nobody is saying that besides all you older members who make these 'close registration' and 'hbfell off' threads.

anyways dstyles didn't you just make a thread talking about how you were going to start your own forum?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 7, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
DStyles

Let the records show that before the forum was moved to this new host, xvillin was the music moderator along with BruhMan.

August 7, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
Panther.

Guys, guys you're doing it all wrong. Buy some 80hd clothing, ban Boland, close registration.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 7, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
JohnvHarrison

lol don't judge me on not banning boland for having multiple accounts when i know for a fact that more than half of you have hidden accounts with names that nobody knows but you. if not one probably more than that. even before he just came in here and said that was his account, you guys had no idea who or where he was posting from so how can you tell me that this 'boland885' is even him? cmon son. anyways, when we switched over from vbulletin, old accounts got switched as well and plenty of people are locked out of them. (if you really claim to have old accounts from 07 this is a clue for you to be cool and have a old join date.)

either way, if you dont know who he is, you have no way to tell me thats not just another user with a boland name.

razz

I POSTED A FUCKING PICTURE BRUH!!! EVEN BOLAND SAID THAT'S HIS ACCOUNT!

Hey retard I made the "boland885" account back in January when I first stopped lurking and joined. At one point I forgot my password or something and created my current "Boland" profile. Now if I was trolling and trying to trick people, wouldn't I have created an account that didn't say Boland?

Are Your Chink ass eyes closed so much that you can't see proof right in front of your face?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 7, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
nirun

Are Your Chink ass eyes closed so much that you can't see proof right in front of your face?

you have the leakiest pussy on HB.

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

August 7, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

its been the same cycle for years. new thirsty young members join, older members hate. most cant handle the stress of internet harassment and they stop posting, or they get a new username and try again. New members throughout the year get hate for their month, then after the new year its a shit storm of hate for the members of the new year. Either way about 20-30 keep posting regularly because they make it through the year of internet abuse and real life/facebook harassment. They stick around for anywhere from months to years before they decide they can't handle the new members. They stir up hella trouble with the new members and then they eventually take their hiatus. Months later thiey will come back and drop by the WDYWT to say how it has fallen off, then they will only be active in the shoutbox.

lather, rinse and repeat on that bitch.

That stress..internet bullying make a nigha loose sleep

llLlamen, b

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 7, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
Green_Tecka

smh. thought we were done with these threads for a couple months.

its funny that the only members causing problems arent new members. if you guys dont like the other members, stay in your shoutbox.

shut the fuck up drew.
August 7, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
drewblocka

Let the records show that before the forum was moved to this new host, xvillin was the music moderator along with BruhMan.

lol. tell me smart lady, what other subforums did i add xvilln on to? because i did multiple back then for mods and just because they were listed doesnt mean they were THE mod for that subforum.

hey @assmilk , welcome to the forums smile

August 7, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
DStyles

So hold on...

You only make nikkas mods for the fun of it?

August 7, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
ToyotaGuy

Lets all just get along. smile
August 7, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Green_Tecka

lol. tell me smart lady, what other subforums did i add xvilln on to? because i did multiple back then for mods and just because they were listed doesnt mean they were THE mod for that subforum.

thank you drew smile
August 7, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

So hold on...

You only make nikkas mods for the fun of it?

Remember when everybody was a mod..soo fun

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 7, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
drewblocka

dstyles i know for a fact my internet writing isnt that confusing thatyou dont understand that.

i used to list mods on multiple forums. doesnt mean they are the mod of that sub forum. but that was the old system and this conversation is unnecessary

August 7, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
Daws

Drew ban that nigga the proof is right in front of your face. Your admin my dude stop being so shook and bust yo fucking gun your supposed to be a general in this bitch but your walking around like a punk ass peer mediator making sure no ones feeling gets hurt. If you made an example out of one person who broke the rules people would stop calling you out fam.
August 7, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
drewblocka

lol. you guys just dont get it. theres no way im going to ban both accounts because he didnt do shit wrong beside pretend to be gay. you guys exposed him. the end as far as im concearned. until i see bolands IP with more than boland and boland885 he isnt getting banned for multiple accounts.

August 7, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
drewblocka

thank you drew smile

so.. which multiple account do you want banned? this new one or your old one?

August 7, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
DStyles

Tbh honest, I don't understand the hate for this impostor.

Just let that nikka rest. Ignore the nikka and he will leave.

My problem though is with drew turning HypeBeezy into Nazi Germany.

Nikka trowing us into the gas chambers and shit.

Nikka committing genocide with OG members.

August 7, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
drewblocka

im so confused with you dstyles. i have no idea what you are even arguing about anymore hahahahaha

August 7, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
DStyles

August 7, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
justsomedude

drew...just ban EVERYONE.

justsomedude.us

August 7, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
Daws

So you acknowledge the fact he has multiple accounts but aren't going to ban him for having multiple accounts I get it
August 7, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
i_hate_simps

ban all simps and lames

bring back old layout, its not too late
August 7, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
JohnvHarrison

So you acknowledge the fact he has multiple accounts but aren't going to ban him for having multiple accounts I get it

exactly. also hes forgetting that what boland did is ILLEGAL. He Took someone elses picture off the internet, who we found, and pretended to be him. that is impersonation, and is illegal. nobody else on here has been proven to be impersonating someone else, so don't even try to say "you all do it" and don't say "you all have multi accounts" because No one does. its one thing to have a placeholder account for when shit happens like the Admin-Page-Fiasco, but actively using more than one account is not allowed.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 7, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
drewblocka

Tb you just lost your whole argument with that last sentence.

August 7, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
JohnvHarrison

Tb you just lost your whole argument with that last sentence.

So you're saying im wrong? so you're saying having a placeholder account that ISNT BEING USED is equal to having multi accounts IN USE? dumbass

August 7, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
VOMITSPIT

dead@ illegal, dead@ e-jail

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

August 7, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
drewblocka

You are saying boland posting on the 885 account once this month should have him banned?

August 7, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
JohnvHarrison

You are saying boland posting on the 885 account once this month should have him banned?

Yes. but also

Comments and Discussion Groups Terms of Use

To make our comments more interesting and more informative, the list below is a guideline that all users should use to post/view any comments:

- If a comment is made using your identity it will be deemed to have been posted by you
- Abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material are prohibited to post on our site
- Do not intentionally make, false or misleading statements
- Do not post any material that will violate copyright
- Do not post any confidential or sensitive information that may in breach with the law
- Keep all comments relevant and “on topic” to the particular site posting open for comments

broken by Boland countless times. keep trying to ignore it nigga.

August 7, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

^^ Where did you find that?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.