August 7, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
rabbitman

yeah i see alot of fucking retarded posts and its always a 2012 member. after im done saying fuck 2012 members i look at my own join date so yeah.. but on the real, you wanna see some real fucked up shit? look at our general fashion forums

be careful what you pretend to be

August 7, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
Your Fan

yeah i see alot of fucking retarded posts and its always a 2012 member. after im done saying fuck 2012 members i look at my own join date so yeah.. but on the real, you wanna see some real fucked up shit? look at our general fashion forums

August 7, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
slytendencies

These dumbass niggas who got like 2 posts doing stupid shit in the forums are making all us 2012's look bad.
August 7, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
VOMITSPIT

Each thread I see is fuckin' chaotic. 14 year old niggas and grown ass men that act like 14 year olds callin' each other out on internet forums and shit. Not realizing that they're both just making each other look fuckin' stupid. Cats out here parched as fuck for dat e-rep. 2012 members really came in this bitch and pissed everywhere, tryin' so hard to troll it ain't even fun anymore.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 7, 2012 @ 01:20 AM

Inactive

#2012Gang Runnin dis bitch, peasants fall back

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ USE REPCODE "TRY20" TO GET 20% OFF KARMALOOP, PLNDR, AND BRICKHARBOR

August 7, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
Shiri

Just ban anyone who posts a bad fit in WDYWT and you'll solve all this shit.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

August 7, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
DREWKKAKE

if you say i dont do anything on here then you are wrong. me being a cop afraid of shooting his gun? lol. hes a guy pretending to be a gay guy or whatever. so what if he makes annoying threads, or lies about who he is. idk why you guys are so obsessed with finding out who he is. besides the excessive thread making he really doesnt do anything wrong why dont you not reply to his threads and let them die and fall into the abyss of OT?

this is the same join date shit that people say every year on any forum ever.

we lost a bunch of good members when we used to have that lame 3 infraction system. you guys lost 'og' accounts and members who got banned just said fuckit and left. and whats the point in banning anybody permanently if they will just find a way to come back? so we started to use temp bans and suspensions.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 7, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
theone1

stfu drew how you gonna close da gawd's topic i was just tryna let the community know da gawd is here fool
August 7, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
DREWKKAKE

which topic was that? might not have been me.

August 7, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
DREWKKAKE

oh and as for that shoutbox comment. if you guys havent noticed the gang of shoutbox users who have been here since like 07 and they kind of dictate the ruckus on the forum. that was directed at the wavery anyways. not for all those who hate the new forum.

August 7, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
elevate

You all need to stop taking this forum so seriously....

Prime

August 7, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
JohnvHarrison

oh and as for that shoutbox comment. if you guys havent noticed the gang of shoutbox users who have been here since like 07 and they kind of dictate the ruckus on the forum. that was directed at the wavery anyways. not for all those who hate the new forum.

bruh shut your pinoy ass up if your not gonna answer my question. HOW THE FUCK IS BOLAND NOT BANNED FOR BREAKING THE RULE ABOUT HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS??? EVEN IF HE ISN'T BARBAGLE HE STILL HAS BOLAND AND BOLAND885 STOP FUCKING IGNORING THAT FACT YOU BITCH! WHEN MULTIPLE PEOPLE KEEP MAKING ANNOYING ASS THREADS ITS GONNA MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE FASTER THAN A FUCKING BAN NIGGA, GET ON YOUR SHIT AND BAN THAT ASSHOLE STOP ACTING LIKE ITS NOT A FUCKING PROBLEM

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 7, 2012 @ 04:17 AM

Inactive

Why do people actually believe I'm pretending to be gay? I guess...

Anyhow these idiots will continue to jump through hoops trying to uncover my identity. I'm not justifying what I did, but some people are taking it too far.
August 7, 2012 @ 04:19 AM

Inactive

bruh shut your pinoy ass up if your not gonna answer my question. HOW THE FUCK IS BOLAND NOT BANNED FOR BREAKING THE RULE ABOUT HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS??? EVEN IF HE ISN'T BARBAGLE HE STILL HAS BOLAND AND BOLAND885 STOP FUCKING IGNORING THAT FACT YOU BITCH! WHEN MULTIPLE PEOPLE KEEP MAKING ANNOYING ASS THREADS ITS GONNA MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE FASTER THAN A FUCKING BAN NIGGA, GET ON YOUR SHIT AND BAN THAT ASSHOLE STOP ACTING LIKE ITS NOT A FUCKING PROBLEM

Hey retard I made the "boland885" account back in January when I first stopped lurking and joined. At one point I forgot my password or something and created my current "Boland" profile. Now if I was trolling and trying to trick people, wouldn't I have created an account that didn't say Boland?
August 7, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
JohnvHarrison

Hey retard I made the "boland885" account back in January when I first stopped lurking and joined. At one point I forgot my password or something and created my current "Boland" profile. Now if I was trolling and trying to trick people, wouldn't I have created an account that didn't say Boland?

SO WHY DID YOU JUST POST SOMETHING ON THAT ACCOUNT TODAY???? LYING ASS FAGGOT

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 7, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
theone1

fight him bruh
August 7, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
VOMITSPIT

I do agree y'all should log off if you're losing sleep over this. But Drew I feel like you gotta banned cats that make duplicate accounts, it's a lot of work, but that just comes with the job fam. Y'all can't really take the OT section too seriously though lol, it's what it's fuckin' for.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 7, 2012 @ 04:32 AM

Inactive

Because I didn't think it would be a federal case. Regardless I was still posting as the same Boland, dummy
August 7, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
JohnvHarrison

Because I didn't think it would be a federal case. Regardless I was still posting as the same Boland, dummy

YOU. ARE NOT. ALLOWED. TO HAVE. MULTIPLE. ACCOUNTS. END OF STORY. YOU NEED TO BANNED.

August 7, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
$$$$$

I mean I don't care if Boland is banned or not, its just fucked that other people got banned for the same reason. But whatever.
August 7, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol don't judge me on not banning boland for having multiple accounts when i know for a fact that more than half of you have hidden accounts with names that nobody knows but you. if not one probably more than that. even before he just came in here and said that was his account, you guys had no idea who or where he was posting from so how can you tell me that this 'boland885' is even him? cmon son. anyways, when we switched over from vbulletin, old accounts got switched as well and plenty of people are locked out of them. (if you really claim to have old accounts from 07 this is a clue for you to be cool and have a old join date.)

either way, if you dont know who he is, you have no way to tell me thats not just another user with a boland name.

razz

August 7, 2012 @ 09:22 AM
aalexander

Why? Some of us have been longtime HB browsers and just decided to make an account recently. If the newbie aims to produce quality content, I don't see why not.

But in fact it is the exact opposite, I remember getting shit for being a November member but we dont have anything on 2012s.

Maybe I just picked the wrong time to join then, oh well.

this traggi nigga got 10 posts per day

@nochurch Care to explain why this is a bad thing?

I mean i aint gonna lie there are some real stupid shit on here and most of then are 2012 members, but like he said i was a long time browser for the site just never liked or understood forums I just thought it toook too long or some shit i had a discussion with my friend once but anyways ive started to make in other websites i am involved with.
August 7, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
VOMITSPIT

lol don't judge me on not banning boland for having multiple accounts when i know for a fact that more than half of you have hidden accounts with names that nobody knows but you. if not one probably more than that. even before he just came in here and said that was his account, you guys had no idea who or where he was posting from so how can you tell me that this 'boland885' is even him? cmon son. anyways, when we switched over from vbulletin, old accounts got switched as well and plenty of people are locked out of them. (if you really claim to have old accounts from 07 this is a clue for you to be cool and have a old join date.)

either way, if you dont know who he is, you have no way to tell me thats not just another user with a boland name.

razz

I know y'all got IP bans just like every other forum, if not try and implement that. Would weed a lot of people out and save all the trouble of searching through accounts. If you know people with multiple accounts you should ban them, even if there's ones that you don't know of you should ban the ones that you do know, control what is in your control. Sitting there and letting happen just encourages it, but ultimately I think IP bans are best bet.

August 7, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
DREWKKAKE

its been the same cycle for years. new thirsty young members join, older members hate. most cant handle the stress of internet harassment and they stop posting, or they get a new username and try again. New members throughout the year get hate for their month, then after the new year its a shit storm of hate for the members of the new year. Either way about 20-30 keep posting regularly because they make it through the year of internet abuse and real life/facebook harassment. They stick around for anywhere from months to years before they decide they can't handle the new members. They stir up hella trouble with the new members and then they eventually take their hiatus. Months later they will come back and drop by the WDYWT to say how it has fallen off, then they will only be active in the shoutbox.

lather, rinse and repeat on that bitch.

August 7, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
VOMITSPIT

Summer, teenagers are indoors, especially the ones with nothing better to do, what more can we expect. confused

August 7, 2012 @ 09:49 AM
DREWKKAKE

razz

I know y'all got IP bans just like every other forum, if not try and implement that. Would weed a lot of people out and save all the trouble of searching through accounts. If you know people with multiple accounts you should ban them, even if there's ones that you don't know of you should ban the ones that you do know, control what is in your control. Sitting there and letting happen just encourages it, but ultimately I think IP bans are best bet.

maybe if IP bans were 100% correct this would in fact be the best bet.

August 7, 2012 @ 09:51 AM
Third Eye Jedi

Registration should've closed in '08 that's when this place went from a fashion/streetwear forum to the nerdy queerfest it is now.
Suck it Faggots!
August 7, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
kingzeek

man suck a 2012 nigga dick, bitch
August 7, 2012 @ 10:36 AM
kingzeek

its been the same cycle for years. new thirsty young members join, older members hate. most cant handle the stress of internet harassment and they stop posting, or they get a new username and try again. New members throughout the year get hate for their month, then after the new year its a shit storm of hate for the members of the new year. Either way about 20-30 keep posting regularly because they make it through the year of internet abuse and real life/facebook harassment. They stick around for anywhere from months to years before they decide they can't handle the new members. They stir up hella trouble with the new members and then they eventually take their hiatus. Months later they will come back and drop by the WDYWT to say how it has fallen off, then they will only be active in the shoutbox.

lather, rinse and repeat on that bitch.

damn, drew lowkey droppin scriptures tho

amen, b
August 7, 2012 @ 02:31 PM
traggi

Why? Some of us have been longtime HB browsers and just decided to make an account recently. If the newbie aims to produce quality content, I don't see why not.

We dont need you.

Pantic is right, its a cycle that happens in my opinion due to people feeling some sort of entitlement. But that said, fuck 2012 and future 2013 members. If you just discovered hypebeast.com, on the downturn of the trend era, fuck off.

@chaobro This forum doesn't really NEED anyone anyways. Hell, this SITE doesn't NEED a forum to survive. It's a nice feature so we can vocalize as users, but you are no more needed than I am. You talk about people that "just discovered hype beast", which obviously shows that you didn't really read my post. I, along with others, have just joined as members after BROWSING for a good while. Years, in fact.

What the hell is a trend era? Trends have been happening for centuries, if not millennia before you were even born. Trends have even changed since this site was made. I don't understand what you're trying to say about "trends" there.

Please login first to reply.