Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 6, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
AmericanLegend

fuck new members i say banish the peasantss

taste the glamour

August 6, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
Ferdi

I'm tired of seeing these 2012 members. I say close it so that when a member gets banned they can't make another account.

fuck new members i say banish the peasantss

August 6, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
Pantic

Smh, it was the same when i registered, had to lay low for a good 6 months cause every topic was "fuck 2010 members" and same happened the few years before where i was lurking and the years after. It will be the same in 2013 and so on...
August 6, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
chaobro

Why? Some of us have been longtime HB browsers and just decided to make an account recently. If the newbie aims to produce quality content, I don't see why not.

We dont need you.

Pantic is right, its a cycle that happens in my opinion due to people feeling some sort of entitlement. But that said, fuck 2012 and future 2013 members. If you just discovered hypebeast.com, on the downturn of the trend era, fuck off.
August 6, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
judgemyjoindate

stop asking... everyone wants it but people->money so obviously they wouldn't.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

August 6, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
Daws

hahahahahaha you're going to judge the way i foster this community? fall back g.

You don't do shit boland should've been banned and the best advice you come up with is too ignore him which is great seeing how he makes 10 threads a day about the same shit. Now we gotta deal with herbs like benmyers and his fuckery why did you become a mod my nigga your that cop afraid to shoot his gun
August 6, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
myniggajoelkelly

boland is a herb. obese lookin white virgin pretending to be a homosexual black male under the disguise as some other dude. how has he not been banned....
August 6, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
Theron Allah

2011 niggas stand up

www.madeinjapan.us

August 6, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
$$$$$

How is Boland not banned but that person Zulon or whatever who impersonated Ape was banned forever. He was at least finny. Same with the fake Bloxhead. Drew over here playing favorites.
August 6, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
JohnvHarrison

How is Boland not banned but that person Zulon or whatever who impersonated Ape was banned forever. He was at least finny. Same with the fake Bloxhead. Drew over here playing favorites.

its cause he's pinoy

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 6, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
starving

suspended

[
August 6, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

[

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 6, 2012 @ 11:50 PM

Inactive

#2012Gang Runnin dis bitch, peasants fall back
August 6, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
starving

suspended

Shut the fuck up
August 6, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Shut the fuck up

my nigha you do not want this

August 6, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
B Low Brown

Shut the fuck up

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 6, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
starving

suspended

Shut the fuck up

Who the fuck are you? Thugg's bootyhole bodyguard? Fall back before I embarrass your punk ass
August 6, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Shut the fuck up

Who the fuck are you? Thugg's bootyhole bodyguard? Fall back before I embarrass your punk ass

many have tried all have failed
but come on i aint got much going on to night bring it

August 7, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
starving

suspended

Coming at me like you know me bitch, I don't play that Internet hardbody shit. Post up your address and we can settle shit b. if you're anywhere near me I'll beat your ass by the end of Tuesday, and I put that on everything. Punk ass tryna come at me and shit, I don't do that thug shit we can settle this in real life b
August 7, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

"I don't play that Internet hardbody shit. Post up your address and we can settle shit b. if you're anywhere near me I'll beat your ass by the end of Tuesday"
real adult my nigha
you must have a wonderful life if you ready to throw hands
why not buy a plane ticket to colorado?
i gotta be within walking distance for this ass whooping
but if im to far i miss out?

August 7, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
starving

suspended

"I don't play that Internet hardbody shit. Post up your address and we can settle shit b. if you're anywhere near me I'll beat your ass by the end of Tuesday"
real adult my nigha

Shut your bitch ass up, post a legit address phaggot and I will find a way to catch that body
August 7, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

real adult my nigha

Shut your bitch ass up, post a legit address phaggot and I will find a way to catch that body

gone murder me?
525 South Circle Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80910

August 7, 2012 @ 12:10 AM

Inactive

But why you so pressed? Just scroll past my posts if you don't like me. More than half of the board seems to believe I'm this Bagel person anyways. Contrary to popular belief all my experiences and posts were very much me. I wasn't trolling. Everyone is just dick riding and hopping on Ghost's bandwagon, trying to fit in. People just want e-cred. It's sad

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

August 7, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
starving

suspended

Only about 6 miles away. What school you go to? You seem like the type of bitch to not answer a door.
August 7, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

school?
school dont teach a nigha how to get paid
im on base whats goody

August 7, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
starving

suspended

But why you so pressed? Just scroll past my posts if you don't like me. More than half of the board seems to believe I'm this Bagel person anyways. Contrary to popular belief all my experiences and posts were very much me. I wasn't trolling. Everyone is just dick riding and hopping on Ghost's bandwagon, trying to fit in. People just want e-cred. It's sad

You have no credibility. You stole someone else's identity. Your words don't mean shit. You obviously wanted e cred because you thought you'd have more success as someone else. Don't act like people just want to fit in because of ghost. He exposed you, we reacted.
August 7, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
starving

suspended

school?
im on base whats goody

Oh you on base. I respect that b. my bad for that shit then, I thought you was one of the niggas that don't do shit with their lives & had the audacity to come at me
August 7, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

school?
im on base whats goody

Oh you on base. I respect that b. my bad for that shit then, I thought you was one of the niggas that don't do shit with their lives & had the audacity to come at me

its all good ...mistakes were made shits were givin ..post a tagged pic in the real nigha thread thou..you in the springs? we could crush the wdywt ..tumblr photoshoot lifestyle

August 7, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
*ER!C

hahahahahaha you're going to judge the way i foster this community? fall back g.

You don't do shit boland should've been banned and the best advice you come up with is too ignore him which is great seeing how he makes 10 threads a day about the same shit. Now we gotta deal with herbs like benmyers and his fuckery why did you become a mod my nigga your that cop afraid to shoot his gun

August 7, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
Black Dave

I'm a new member but y'all niggas are going on by name on other niggas. Glad the only negative shit I've ever gotten is "you probably aren't even the real black dave"

Please login first to reply.