Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 5, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
ribshack

if you worked at like hollister and you got free shit would you actually wear it? or if you had connections to lil wayne and he gave you all Trukfit gear
August 5, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
B Low Brown

I wear hollister so yes

Inb4 downvotes

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 5, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
至高

for the hollister stuff, wear it at home.

for trukfit, sell that shit for 25% off to kids

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 5, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

I get mad free shirts from different companies all the time, but I usually just wear them at work or bumming around the house. Ain't gonna go to the bar or on a date wearing a local auto body shirt.
August 5, 2012 @ 09:15 PM

Inactive

yeah i need house clothes/bed time clothes... use them as pyjamas nahmean
August 5, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
DaPark

Yeah brah A$AP Rocky, Kanye West etc. do it all the time

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

August 5, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
craigsagersuit

if i had connections to wayne i would tell buddy to stop

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 5, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
kingzeek

yeh i would go to hood parties rocking them and get all the bitches
August 5, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
REVS

yeh i would go to hood parties rocking them and get all the bitches

You're still a virgin shut the fuck up.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 5, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
Beach2theBay

I went to a Trukfit party and met Lil Wayne where they were giving out gift bags. The shirt was too small for me and I wear the snap back when I'm doing something that could ruin a good hat.
August 5, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
Panther.

Still waiting for free 80hd clothing
80hd aint wack doe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 5, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
craigsagersuit

80hd aint wack doe

threads stay worthy of cool

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 5, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
至高

80hd aint wack doe

theyre fresh as fuck

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 5, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
rabbitman

id either sell the trukfit or maybe use em as work out clothes
the hollister id either use to sleep, i could always wear a buttonup or two, depends how they fit

be careful what you pretend to be

August 5, 2012 @ 10:07 PM

Inactive

my cousin works at hollister and sometimes she'll get me like a t shirt or button up. i only wear the shirt at home. the cotton is soft a fuck cool

August 5, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Free Hollister jeans are jeans.

:)

August 6, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
nochurch

i'd rock da jeans cuz there aint no logos

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 6, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

80hd aint wack doe

waiting on that 80hd x mastermind japan doe
confirmed for a/w 2012

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 6, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
dmwalking

Nah, I wouldn't rock any branded stuff that I didn't like. Logos are like billboards and I'm not trying to do any false advertising. Maybe if they had a nice pair of well fitting distressed jeans, or a quality button down. But anything with an eagle or seagull or whatever they have...I couldn't bring myself to do it. People rocking blatant logos are usually trying to say something. I dont' like anyone putting words in my mouth.

I'd rock so walmart gear before I rocked a t shirt with a big ass "HOLLISTER" embroidery.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 6, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
kingzeek

Nah, I wouldn't rock any branded stuff that I didn't like. Logos are like billboards and I'm not trying to do any false advertising. Maybe if they had a nice pair of well fitting distressed jeans, or a quality button down. But anything with an eagle or seagull or whatever they have...I couldn't bring myself to do it. People rocking blatant logos are usually trying to say something. I dont' like anyone putting words in my mouth.

I'd rock so walmart gear before I rocked a t shirt with a big ass "HOLLISTER" embroidery.

stfu u simp u admitted to dressing strictly for hoes

alpha males niggas dress for themselves, b
August 6, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
Panther.

still not an alpha male.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 6, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
traggi

I used to work at Hollister so I have a shitload of old shirts. I just use 'em for workouts. Anything else I get for free that I don't like, I send to Goodwill. There are people out there that need it much more than I do.
August 6, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
DStyles

I got a supreme hoodie for my bday

gave that shit away for free so no I wouldn't

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 6, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
dmwalking

STFU you illiterate. Post my comment and let everyone ether you for not knowing how to understand context. I dont' dress stricly for hoes. I dress for me first, but the point I made was that I would rather impress a female than dudes. You're an incredible faggot for bringing up something from years ago b. Did I hurt your feelings at one point and you thought you found your chance? LMAO. Sorry b, you lost again.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 6, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
dmwalking

Alpha males don't bring up years old comments. That's a bitter female trait.

August 6, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
DStyles

I wouldn't want to impress either. Female or male, let them judge my outfit as long as I'm comfortable and like what I'm wearing then I'm a ll hood(no typo).

Ralph Lauren polo button ups and Tommy Hilfiger cool

Edit: Of course, when DSteezy was in middle school and HS he dressed to impress.

The things we do as a child razz

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 6, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
kingzeek

STFU you illiterate. Post my comment and let everyone ether you for not knowing how to understand context. I dont' dress stricly for hoes. I dress for me first, but the point I made was that I would rather impress a female than dudes. You're an incredible faggot for bringing up something from years ago b. Did I hurt your feelings at one point and you thought you found your chance? LMAO. Sorry b, you lost again.

tf i look like to dig thru ur extensive simpin library of posts. u show us the context, u clearly said u dress SPECIFICALLY TO IMPRESS girls, u fag.

im not a faggot, jus alpha males niggas dun forget shit, b. u aint hurt, alpha males niggas confidence be as solid captain americas shield, b.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
kingzeek

on the other hand tho, i obviously hit a sensitive spot in ur simp heart.
August 6, 2012 @ 04:25 PM

Inactive

You can wear the jeans, underwear, bracelets, sweatpants, polos, etc
The shits are ugly, and a plague ofc.

If you worked for Fubu, Rockawear, etc. Would you wear their shit?

Vashtie is the most beautiful woman alive

August 6, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
dmwalking

@kingzeek

Weak reverse attempt. I mean, son, I don't even remember when I posted that. Remembering something a nigga said years ago to bring it back later is a bitter female trait.

Join date of 2012 but claim to remember a years old post?....either you went digging (corny) or you're an older member too embarrassed to post under his original name (corny). Either way you still brought up something from close to half a decade ago. That ain't alpha. That seems like you're pretty emotionally invested. Whether from memory or diggin, you successfully self ethered yourself.

Take the L and move on.

Please login first to reply.