August 6, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Aye first off let me start of by saying...don't say "you guys" like other niggas go hard for vashtie like me on this forum. Anyway Vashtie to me is the epitome of what a real woman is. I find beauty in her from what she does in her life not only how she looks be thats the difference from me and some of yall on this forum when it comes down to woman. My nigga she has accomplished so much in her life, directed music videos for a number of number1 hits, justin beiber "boyfriend", Kendric lamar "adhd" Joey badass "waves" plus many more. The first female to design her own Jordan's. She also host a gang of parties in NYC,plus her annaul party "1992". My niggas i dont see that hoe bitch kate upton doing shit but showing her tits for that perv nigga Terry Richardson and sucking his dick, kate isnt shit but a pretty face. And she actually has a head on her shoulders she is not a dumb ass broad either she has sense. Don't get me wrong Vahstie may not be the most beautiful in aesthetics but she is a damn well a 9.999999/10. She is like a brown angel with the body of a greek goddess that you just wanna put wip cream all over and lick her until you cant fell your tongue any more. And the fact that she embraces her west indian trinidadian culutre is a plus as well. Vashtie is an inspiration B. You dont see her going out and about showing her ass and tits when you see pics of her like these hoes yall mentioning. And its a major plus that she wears streetwear as well, my nigga how could any nigga on this forum not relate to her in that aspect? I also dont care if she is 31 my nigga she still looks 25. One day imma meet her and...my nigga my imagination is too wild right now but i promise yall i will meet her. Nigga do you know the other night i had a dream i was dating her my nigga. Like i was smacking her shit my nigga...i was tight af fuck when i woke up nigga. i was trying so hard to fall back to sleep i was salty with my body all day becasue i wasn't able to fall back asleep. But it was cool becasue i just turned to her poster on my "Vashtie Wall" in my room and smiled and i was good cool . I can understand if yall niggas dont think vashtie is beautiful thats cool, but don't tell me she is generic B. And it dont hurt that she would kill most of yall niggas in WDYWT razz *Prepares for "i didnt read" from inferior niggas*

Niggas don't appreciate subtle beauty, and a good head on a women's shoulders anymore b.

i know my dude shits sad but niggas will learn when their wife they think looks sooooo good is fucking their best friend.

:)

August 6, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
DStyles

That vashtie bitchs looks so basic.

I mean I'm from NY and there are tons of black bitches that look like her that when I see that vashtie bitch it's like w/e

I'm just saying though, you nikkas that live in the suburbs drool over black bitches like her but I drool over white bitches like Hailey Duff

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 6, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

aye whatever my nigga, i bet you cant see me in dwell doe.

August 6, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
FLVMINCO

That vashtie bitchs looks so basic.

I mean I'm from NY and there are tons of black bitches that look like her that when I see that vashtie bitch it's like w/e

I'm just saying though, you nikkas that live in the suburbs drool over black bitches like her but I drool over white bitches like Hailey Duff

That bitch has a jawesome bell pepper ass nose b. And flocking to white women if you're black is disrespectful.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

August 6, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
Moises Arias

@meekmclfy how is liking white women if you're black disrespectful??

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 6, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
DStyles

Ain't nothing wrong with that nose B.

August 6, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
teov

hailey duff ain't got shit on vashtie nah mean

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

August 6, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
totalespionage

This nikka thugg the new boland

Stealing pics of black nikkas and trying to pass them as their own

Nikka this whole time I though you were a nikka eating watermelon on the sidewalk with your bucket of fried chicken

info on that jacket B

Fuck I look like spendin money on an expensive ass watch? #PoorLife

Look at dem hands? Look like nigga hands? NOPE!
RIP THUG.

Nice try fam

http://www.fansigngenerator.com/

R.I.P. Thugg aka Vukasin Milankovic

Maybe he got vitiligo?
August 6, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
DStyles

hailey duff ain't got shit on vashtie nah mean

But that vashtie bitch ain't got nothing on anybody though.

I already explained myself though.

I'm pretty sure you find Italian bitches basics but if I went to Italy I would be like a dog chasing them italian bitches nah mean.

vashtsie is a suburb nikka's dream girl.

August 6, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

teov

obviously you feel attracted by diversity, I love my italian women tho

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

FLVMINCO

That's just personal preference I was just raised in a home that put in me that since I'm black I should stick with my own people as far as women are concerned. Besides blacks used to get hung over these females and they're usually the first ones who cry rape falsely and get a brother locked up for a brick over some consensual shit. But that's just personal opinion.

August 6, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
DStyles

I can see now why you nikkas like this bitch.

She's into the same fashion like you nikkas

Again though she looks like the rest of the black bitches from NY.

I'll stick with white bitches like Haylie Duff.

August 6, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
B Low Brown

I strongly disagree with Vashtie being overrated. I strongly disagree with Ariana Grande being considered hot. Shorty lookes like she's still starting puberty and looks like the most basic of basic white chicks.

It's all subjective. But real talk, Ariana Grand is like a dime a dozen. Vashtie is a lot more unique.

u prolly look up wut styles Vashtie likes in guys and dress accordingly when u hit up events she be at, dont u u fucking simp ass faggot

Wow b, now you're following me from thread to thread and trying to clown old material? How can you not recognize the L's your taking? Is this jacobsever's alter ego? LOL. Nigga you're are failing hard at pretending to be alpha. LMAO.

Still waiting on the tagged pic virgin. Where the swag at?

You don't wanna show your face because you're too scared to keep talking shit after you do. That def. ain't alpha

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 6, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I need to know this. what do you niggas consider as a "basic bitch?"

August 6, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
nigga

suspended

you niggas talking like Vashtie not bad though, if you hating you prolly gay breh

/ThreadDone
cool

++++

August 6, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
Moises Arias

That's just personal preference I was just raised in a home that put in me that since I'm black I should stick with my own people as far as women are concerned. Besides blacks used to get hung over these females and they're usually the first ones who cry rape falsely and get a brother locked up for a brick over some consensual shit. But that's just personal opinion.

I heard some old niggas in my family say shit like that, but was like fuck it I want to die experiencing as many different races as possible. Plus i've known and seen just as many black women do grimy shit like that too. just look at jerry springer and maury.

August 6, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
DStyles

Someone that looks like the next bitch-next bitch aka nothing special.

August 6, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Someone that looks like the next bitch-next bitch aka nothing special.

so you consider basic based on looks...lmao iight b.

August 6, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
DStyles

I'm just saying, she's nothing special.

August 6, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
FLVMINCO

I heard some old niggas in my family say shit like that, but was like fuck it I want to die experiencing as many different races as possible. Plus i've known and seen just as many black women do grimy shit like that too. just look at jerry springer and maury.

If you want to experience the different cultures in females than by all means go ahead nephew, for me it's just imprinted in me that a white woman just isn't acceptable in my family. I can't blame mom dukes either because some foul fuckery happens when you aren't careful. But don't believe Jerry Springer or Maury I know black women have their faults but those scripted programs show all ethnicity in a negative light. But on topic Vashtie is a beautiful west indian woman, that is a fact.

August 6, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
Moises Arias

vashtie is cute and definitely aint overrated or basic. I can see why dudes like her she seems like a cool girl to be around and she's independent too. But i agree with Dstyles she not really special. Would I date her? Of course. But i see girls like this everyday, and to tell the truth if she wasnt semi-famous she would appeal even less to me. She seems like a average city girl.

August 14, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
The Situation

Gotta go with Dstyles. Bitch just looks like your average cute girl you'd see on the streets, nothing special. I'd fuck her definitely, but if she wasn't famous, it's not something I would hella brag about.
August 14, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Gotta go with Dstyles. Bitch just looks like your average cute girl you'd see on the streets, nothing special. I'd fuck her definitely, but if she wasn't famous, it's not something I would hella brag about.

whatever
Mods close this thread please. I already left my explanation
B low please ask mods to close as well. My mark has been left it will go down in history.

August 14, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
Carl.

wait hold on hold on

who the fuck is vashtie?

radda radda radda

August 14, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

welcome to the internet
August 14, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

MY NIGGA JACOB WILL MEET VASHTIE

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 14, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
.AG23.

lol this bitch average. wouldnt even give her a second look. before you hate, I fuck average bitches.
August 14, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lol this bitch average. wouldnt even give her a second look. before you hate, I fuck average bitches.

thats nice.

August 14, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
B Low Brown

Yea close this shit

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.