Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 5, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
stalker46ss

"real thugs don't gotta announce it"
Posts video of niggas doing nothing but looking in a camera saying how thug they are
them niggas in that videos go past thuggin. i wouldnt call them thugs... them dere boii's be ignorant killas, who act a certain way all the time and if they were on the internet which is highly unlikely, it would be to buy/sell some shit, or plan a juxx. not claim to be thug on a fashion forum.

fuuck u nigguh il bust those poor ass hoodrats wit my own hands. they prolly live in the sewers n shit. dark animals shud be treated as such. u think them bulldoggies gon protect their fried chicken oiled up asses from me. hehe. quit actin tough real talk.
August 5, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Real talk if anyone is really from the slums and made it out they know that glorifying the hood is just plan dumb. I never understood how someone from the hood could have pride in the crime going on where they lived or live. Ive lost family and friends while living in america and brazil aint shit "cool" or "hard" about being from the hood B. Niggas need to stop listening to rap, brainwashing niggas foreal.

:)

August 5, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Real talk if anyone is really from the slums and made it out they know that glorifying the hood is just plan dumb. I never understood how someone from the hood could have pride in the crime going on where they lived or live. Ive lost family and friends while living in america and brazil aint shit "cool" or "hard" about being from the hood B. Niggas need to stop listening to rap, brainwashing niggas foreal.

To blame rap single-handedly is rather silly though
August 5, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
supremeb4nine4

"real thugs don't gotta announce it"
Posts video of niggas doing nothing but looking in a camera saying how thug they are
them niggas in that videos go past thuggin. i wouldnt call them thugs... them dere boii's be ignorant killas, who act a certain way all the time and if they were on the internet which is highly unlikely, it would be to buy/sell some shit, or plan a juxx. not claim to be thug on a fashion forum.

fuuck u nigguh il bust those poor ass hoodrats wit my own hands. they prolly live in the sewers n shit. dark animals shud be treated as such. u think them bulldoggies gon protect their fried chicken oiled up asses from me. hehe. quit actin tough real talk.

thats whats up dawg good for you, that vid was to prove a point but take it how u wanna take it

life

August 5, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Not for all but majority. You can name me 3 other factors that go into this thinking in the black community.

August 5, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Not for all but majority. You can name me 3 other factors that go into this thinking in the black community.

Lol why does it need to be 3?

I'm no expert but sometimes in situations in which something is lacking, a replacement needs to be found. Maybe people from ghetto areas who may have a lower number of things to have pride in use the glorification of violence in their neighbourhood to replace that void. By placing pride in their area they show the dominance of their area over other areas.

I think that could be a big factor but I might be wrong

I remember in London people used to love repping area codes, something so meaningless yet youths would rep it to the end, the attention your area gets when it's known to be bad can also be a factor. That immediate fear people get of ghetto areas seems to energise some youths from said areas

I think i'm wrong though and i do agree rap is a factor but i see it more as fuel not the fire itself.
August 5, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
RyandaGod

supremeb4 takin all the white girls....cool cool cool cool cool
August 5, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

that's clearly a white dude
August 5, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
B Low Brown

shout out to B Low for trying to make a potential thread about vashtie B.

I tried my nigga, I tried.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 5, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I'm no expert but sometimes in situations in which something is lacking, a replacement needs to be found. Maybe people from ghetto areas who may have a lower number of things to have pride in use the glorification of violence in their neighbourhood to replace that void. By placing pride in their area they show the dominance of their area over other areas.

I remember in London people used to love repping area codes, something so meaningless yet youths would rep it to the end, the attention your area gets when it's known to be bad can also be a factor. That immediate fear people get of ghetto areas seems to energise some youths from said areas

I think i'm wrong though and i do agree rap is a factor but i see it more as fuel not the fire itself.

ok i agree with that, your right it also may have to do with a self identity of where people are from. But still to glorify the crime, i see no justice in that.

August 5, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yeah it's stupid to glorify crime, people who do it ignore the repercussions said crime has on the victim and their family/friends but hey humans do alot of stupid things sadly
August 5, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
supremeb4nine4

dat knowledgecool cool cool

life

August 5, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
Juicy J

this thread went from fucking around talkin about chicks to racial issues? smh mods delete this fucking thread.

WE TRIPPY MANE

August 6, 2012 @ 01:09 AM

Inactive

Take dat L fuckbois

I told yall before, #CuteNiggaGang immortal bruh we aint neva gon die

August 6, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
dmwalking

I strongly disagree with Vashtie being overrated. I strongly disagree with Ariana Grande being considered hot. Shorty lookes like she's still starting puberty and looks like the most basic of basic white chicks.

It's all subjective. But real talk, Ariana Grand is like a dime a dozen. Vashtie is a lot more unique.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 6, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
kingzeek

I strongly disagree with Vashtie being overrated. I strongly disagree with Ariana Grande being considered hot. Shorty lookes like she's still starting puberty and looks like the most basic of basic white chicks.

It's all subjective. But real talk, Ariana Grand is like a dime a dozen. Vashtie is a lot more unique.

u prolly look up wut styles Vashtie likes in guys and dress accordingly when u hit up events she be at, dont u u fucking simp ass faggot
August 6, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

u prolly look up wut styles Vashtie likes in guys and dress accordingly when u hit up events she be at, dont u u fucking simp ass faggot

Shut the fuck up don't talk down about vashtie nigga. She dresses better than you B.

August 6, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
dmwalking

Wow b, now you're following me from thread to thread and trying to clown old material? How can you not recognize the L's your taking? Is this jacobsever's alter ego? LOL. Nigga you're are failing hard at pretending to be alpha. LMAO.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 6, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Legit Shit

But c'mon Ariana is a lot younger than Vashtie, she still growing into her own skin

upthefunk

August 6, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
kingzeek

Shut the fuck up don't talk down about vashtie nigga. She dresses better than you B.

nigga my style if that of a God, dont even try to diss my swag b. im perfection in that department.

and vashtie a basic hoe b, sorry i dont do internet simpin.
August 6, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
kingzeek

Wow b, now you're following me from thread to thread and trying to clown old material? How can you not recognize the L's your taking? Is this jacobsever's alter ego? LOL. Nigga you're are failing hard at pretending to be alpha. LMAO.

duznt matter becuz u remained a beta thru out all those yrs, so the veracity of my comments still stand.

im not taking any Ls, b. and i aint no ones alter ego(except maybe God's).

and i dont pretend, i just present. hollat at me, brrrrr(bird gang).
August 6, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
Legit Shit

Breh you're taking the whole "fake it till you make it" concept a bit too far

upthefunk

August 6, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
kingzeek

Breh you're taking the whole "fake it till you make it" concept a bit too far

ur mom said the same shit

i hit the bottom of the pussy hole
August 6, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
teov

she's cute. Idk if she's overrated or not but I'd smash with the fury of a rhino.
plus, she definitely looks like she got a big brain, I'd love to date a girl that can conversate about anything.

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

August 6, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
teov

I mean... she's not supermodel hot or something
but she def looks like good sex

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

August 6, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
DStyles

Too bad your mom don't allow bitches at your crib

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 6, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
teov

but my bitches moms allows me to hit em in their crib. boooyyaaa

August 6, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
DStyles

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 6, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
FLVMINCO

Aye first off let me start of by saying...don't say "you guys" like other niggas go hard for vashtie like me on this forum. Anyway Vashtie to me is the epitome of what a real woman is. I find beauty in her from what she does in her life not only how she looks be thats the difference from me and some of yall on this forum when it comes down to woman. My nigga she has accomplished so much in her life, directed music videos for a number of number1 hits, justin beiber "boyfriend", Kendric lamar "adhd" Joey badass "waves" plus many more. The first female to design her own Jordan's. She also host a gang of parties in NYC,plus her annaul party "1992". My niggas i dont see that hoe bitch kate upton doing shit but showing her tits for that perv nigga Terry Richardson and sucking his dick, kate isnt shit but a pretty face. And she actually has a head on her shoulders she is not a dumb ass broad either she has sense. Don't get me wrong Vahstie may not be the most beautiful in aesthetics but she is a damn well a 9.999999/10. She is like a brown angel with the body of a greek goddess that you just wanna put wip cream all over and lick her until you cant fell your tongue any more. And the fact that she embraces her west indian trinidadian culutre is a plus as well. Vashtie is an inspiration B. You dont see her going out and about showing her ass and tits when you see pics of her like these hoes yall mentioning. And its a major plus that she wears streetwear as well, my nigga how could any nigga on this forum not relate to her in that aspect? I also dont care if she is 31 my nigga she still looks 25. One day imma meet her and...my nigga my imagination is too wild right now but i promise yall i will meet her. Nigga do you know the other night i had a dream i was dating her my nigga. Like i was smacking her shit my nigga...i was tight af fuck when i woke up nigga. i was trying so hard to fall back to sleep i was salty with my body all day becasue i wasn't able to fall back asleep. But it was cool becasue i just turned to her poster on my "Vashtie Wall" in my room and smiled and i was good cool . I can understand if yall niggas dont think vashtie is beautiful thats cool, but don't tell me she is generic B. And it dont hurt that she would kill most of yall niggas in WDYWT razz *Prepares for "i didnt read" from inferior niggas*

Niggas don't appreciate subtle beauty, and a good head on a women's shoulders anymore b.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

August 6, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

dstyles whats good with that yugioh battle B? Teov ive fap to that pic a few times.

Please login first to reply.