Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 5, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
supremeb4nine4

"real thugs don't gotta announce it"
Posts video of niggas doing nothing but looking in a camera saying how thug they are
them niggas in that videos go past thuggin. i wouldnt call them thugs... them dere boii's be ignorant killas, who act a certain way all the time and if they were on the internet which is highly unlikely, it would be to buy/sell some shit, or plan a juxx. not claim to be thug on a fashion forum.

life

August 5, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
B Low Brown

You gay as fuck if you think Vashtie is overrated. Hatin ass frail white man can't handle a real woman.

says that frail ass bitch ass nikka living in the suburbs that hates NYC cause he got robbed for his ps vita.

DStyles handled dat. Lol at u thinking I'm white I'm probably bigger than you thugg, fall back b.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 5, 2012 @ 06:55 PM

Inactive

Aye first off let me start of by saying...don't say "you guys" like other niggas go hard for vashtie like me on this forum. Anyway Vashtie to me is the epitome of what a real woman is. I find beauty in her from what she does in her life not only how she looks be thats the difference from me and some of yall on this forum when it comes down to woman. My nigga she has accomplished so much in her life, directed music videos for a number of number1 hits, justin beiber "boyfriend", Kendric lamar "adhd" Joey badass "waves" plus many more. The first female to design her own Jordan's. She also host a gang of parties in NYC,plus her annaul party "1992". My niggas i dont see that hoe bitch kate upton doing shit but showing her tits for that perv nigga Terry Richardson and sucking his dick, kate isnt shit but a pretty face. And she actually has a head on her shoulders she is not a dumb ass broad either she has sense. Don't get me wrong Vahstie may not be the most beautiful in aesthetics but she is a damn well a 9.999999/10. She is like a brown angel with the body of a greek goddess that you just wanna put wip cream all over and lick her until you cant fell your tongue any more. And the fact that she embraces her west indian trinidadian culutre is a plus as well. Vashtie is an inspiration B. You dont see her going out and about showing her ass and tits when you see pics of her like these hoes yall mentioning. And its a major plus that she wears streetwear as well, my nigga how could any nigga on this forum not relate to her in that aspect? I also dont care if she is 31 my nigga she still looks 25. One day imma meet her and...my nigga my imagination is too wild right now but i promise yall i will meet her. Nigga do you know the other night i had a dream i was dating her my nigga. Like i was smacking her shit my nigga...i was tight af fuck when i woke up nigga. i was trying so hard to fall back to sleep i was salty with my body all day becasue i wasn't able to fall back asleep. But it was cool becasue i just turned to her poster on my "Vashtie Wall" in my room and smiled and i was good cool . I can understand if yall niggas dont think vashtie is beautiful thats cool, but don't tell me she is generic B. And it dont hurt that she would kill most of yall niggas in WDYWT razz *Prepares for "i didnt read" from inferior niggas*

loool Lacider you ma niga but you talkin like a straight herb ... nicca prolly look like an exchange student talkin bout vashtie poster. aahaha simp nicca frank ocean i see you nicca!

August 5, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
B Low Brown

Haters turned this thread to shit. Calling a nigga gay just cause he says a bitch is overrated just shows you're salty

The hate is strong sad

August 5, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

loool Lacider you ma niga but you talkin like a straight herb ... nicca prolly look like an exchange student talkin bout vashtie poster. aahaha simp nicca frank ocean i see you nicca!

lmao its cool but nah b imma simp for vashtie believe dat. and nah imma afro-zilian B.
Oh and after Vashtie comes M.I.A.

...damn B i think i have a fetish for brown skin west and east indian looking woman.

:)

August 5, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
jmac100394

M.I.Acool
August 5, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

M.I.Acool

yooo jmac is my nigga B!! cool

August 5, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
nirun

vashtie is fuckin ill, what jacob said

MIA >>> vashtie doe

MIA holding it down for us Sri Lankan tamils cool

thugg = boland 2.0
can't wait to see this wack ass bitch who spends his entire day shitting up HB relinquished to irrelevancy like barbagelbites

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

August 5, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
guyitsmathew

cool

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

August 5, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^^yesssss!!

August 5, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
dirtyspc

Fuck I look like spendin money on an expensive ass watch? #PoorLife

Look at dem hands? Look like nigga hands? NOPE!
RIP THUG.
August 5, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
JohnvHarrison

damn famous indian looking bitches are ugly as hell. Vashtie >>> M.I.A for sure. but she's not all that.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 5, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
B Low Brown

RIP THUG.

Thugg ain't black? Man... This is worse than finding out Boland wasn't the black nigga

August 5, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
Legit Shit

Black people have light skinned palms thou. Where have you been? confused
He could be lying, but ijs

upthefunk

August 5, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
Pretty Joseph

Hate to break it to you, Ariana grande is cute n shit...but she aint no Madelyn Lance cool

overrated and bitch ruined herself with all those tattoos & cheek piercings. i'd gladly take vashties ass over her

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 5, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
$$$$$

Jacob my nigga. Dat explanation was 10/10.
August 5, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
supremeb4nine4

RIP THUG.

DEAD

life

August 5, 2012 @ 09:36 PM

Inactive

Look at the first pic, my palms is white. I keep dat shit moisturized to get dat glowing palm skin feel me?

Yall ashy-handed niggas still hatin on da GAWD?
August 5, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
MUSASHI

you guys are acting like black people have black palms smfh
August 5, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
supremeb4nine4

^^ Take the L wigga

life

August 5, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
MUSASHI

show me a picture of a black dude having dark ass palms
August 5, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
supremeb4nine4

Jacob my nigga. Dat explanation was 10/10.
word tho i felt schooled after i read. knew the bitch was ill but i aint kno how ill

life

August 5, 2012 @ 09:43 PM

Inactive

^^ Take the L wigga

Damn I come back home and dis nigga still here wit hatred in his heart.

I musta hurt this man's soul.
August 5, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
supremeb4nine4

^^ Take the L wigga

all white kids claming to be black hurt my soul i know yall mad we keep fucking ur white women but now u wanna be us.... glad im not a poser like u and boland

life

August 5, 2012 @ 09:57 PM

Inactive

^^ Take the L wigga

all white kids claming to be black hurt my soul i know yall mad we keep fucking ur white women but now u wanna be us.... glad im not a poser like u and boland

Sounds like you got somethin against white people

Its ok, why don't you release dat anger in my 'White People are the Devil Thread'
August 5, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
supremeb4nine4

only people i dont like is the ones who dont like themselves, so they try to be someone their not. even worse in urs and bolands case a color u are not. LAME shit all around tho

life

August 5, 2012 @ 10:03 PM

Inactive

Tell me why you think I'm not black.

More importantly, tell me why it bothers you so much.
August 5, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
supremeb4nine4

This nikka thugg the new boland

Stealing pics of black nikkas and trying to pass them as their own

Nikka this whole time I though you were a nikka eating watermelon on the sidewalk with your bucket of fried chicken

info on that jacket B

Nice try fam

put a shirt on bird chest

RIP THUG.

life

August 5, 2012 @ 10:10 PM

Inactive

Why can't you answer da questions?

Dat blind hatred.
August 5, 2012 @ 10:14 PM

Inactive

Hijacked dis thread for 4 pages.

Stylin on yall inferior crackas cool

Please login first to reply.