August 5, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
DStyles

t3ov can't even come out to the yard and play.

Bitch ass nikka come to BK and run your mouth nikka have you leaving NY with an "I heart NY" T and a buck fifty. Give you that full NYC experience.

S.M.D. Squad!

Skunk Mos DStyles B Low

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 5, 2012 @ 04:14 PM

Inactive

You actin like Brooklyn niggas are bout dat life. This what yall Brooklyn sussbois do all day
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhqqO78QbKGQ48Bzf7

Fuck outta here
August 5, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
DStyles

This nikka thugg the new boland

Stealing pics of black nikkas and trying to pass them as their own

Nikka this whole time I though you were a nikka eating watermelon on the sidewalk with your bucket of fried chicken

info on that jacket B

August 5, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
RyandaGod

Dead if that is actually Thugg..... Mad fakes on HB son. How ya'll live like that?

Edit:Damn thugg coming thru silencing
August 5, 2012 @ 04:28 PM

Inactive

Nice try fam
August 5, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
DStyles

Vukasin Milankovic what it do B.

Nikka is a Serb living in some suburban neighborhood in chicago called marynook

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/April-2010/Marynook-20-Best-Towns-and-Neighborhoods-in-Chicago-and-the-Suburbs/

August 5, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
DStyles

I got this nikka sweating so much bullets that he took his time to take a tagged pic of one of his servants with a "DStyles" fan sig.

I think I won

Danny "Dstylez" Lau - 1

Vukasin Milankovic - 0

August 5, 2012 @ 04:37 PM

Inactive

Dis clown took the time to create dat elaborate fake ether, and I deaded that shit wit just one picture.
August 5, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
DStyles

Vukasin Milankovic in denial like the L King Nas

August 5, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
craigsagersuit

im ready for battle thuggg i will prtect u wit my life

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 5, 2012 @ 04:42 PM

Inactive

Aint gon be no battle here. This peasant can't eem touch da #CuteNiggaGang fortress cool
August 5, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
Moises Arias

Nice try fam

put a shirt on bird chest

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 5, 2012 @ 04:53 PM

Inactive

My pecs game on point b dem shits is solid muscle. Harder than titanium nigga, try again.
August 5, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
supremeb4nine4

You actin like Brooklyn niggas are bout dat life. This what yall Brooklyn sussbois do all day

Fuck outta here

lil nigga please dont let the internet fool you, brooklyn zoo would wash your whole crew... fuck that im sure just 1 project complex could rinse your whole community, SMH claming your a thug. real thugs dont have to announce it... you dont even got to come to bk looking for dstyles just get off the j train at Broadway juction and Yell out your a thug see if you dont get followed and washed up within the hour.

life

August 5, 2012 @ 04:58 PM

Inactive

^Da gawd Thug got da whole BK salty
August 5, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
supremeb4nine4

^^nah just watch your mouth bout places u cant survive

life

August 5, 2012 @ 05:01 PM

Inactive

^^nah just watch your mouth bout places u cant survive

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhqqO78QbKGQ48Bzf7
August 5, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
supremeb4nine4

^thats wussup lil nigga, post lil 10yr old kids. what that gotta do with it g'zz? your fail son dont try to diss Brooklyn them lil niggas dancin more "thug" than you. p
come to my part of BK bitch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJWp3c2l2YA&feature=related

Bang Bang

life

August 5, 2012 @ 05:15 PM

Inactive

And which one of them niggas is you?

Which one them niggas is DStyles?
August 5, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
supremeb4nine4

dam son u so lame i cant even fathom it, u cant just take a L? u gotta try to make a point.. dont talk about Brooklyn, Easy. im just trying to help u not get fucked up

life

August 5, 2012 @ 05:18 PM

Inactive

Fuck Brooklyn
August 5, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
supremeb4nine4

Fuck Brooklyn

yes alot of people feel this way after they realize they cannot be accepted here, or worst they experss the same hatred towards brooklyn you do, after getting fucked up for no good reason. i dont blame yall thocool cool cool

life

August 5, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
NoStress

edit: abandon thread

burr

August 5, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
supremeb4nine4

edit: abandon thread
oh yeh this thread is about vashtie, i think shes bad. i only think she's overrated online. Cuz in reality or at least my circles she is hardly ever brought up but her G-pass valid tho unlike "thug" she can stomp thru brooklyn anywherecool

life

August 5, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
Legit Shit

"real thugs don't gotta announce it"
Posts video of niggas doing nothing but looking in a camera saying how thug they are

upthefunk

August 5, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Aye first off let me start of by saying...don't say "you guys" like other niggas go hard for vashtie like me on this forum. Anyway Vashtie to me is the epitome of what a real woman is. I find beauty in her from what she does in her life not only how she looks be thats the difference from me and some of yall on this forum when it comes down to woman. My nigga she has accomplished so much in her life, directed music videos for a number of number1 hits, justin beiber "boyfriend", Kendric lamar "adhd" Joey badass "waves" plus many more. The first female to design her own Jordan's. She also host a gang of parties in NYC,plus her annaul party "1992". My niggas i dont see that hoe bitch kate upton doing shit but showing her tits for that perv nigga Terry Richardson and sucking his dick, kate isnt shit but a pretty face. And she actually has a head on her shoulders she is not a dumb ass broad either she has sense. Don't get me wrong Vahstie may not be the most beautiful in aesthetics but she is a damn well a 9.999999/10. She is like a brown angel with the body of a greek goddess that you just wanna put wip cream all over and lick her until you cant fell your tongue any more. And the fact that she embraces her west indian trinidadian culutre is a plus as well. Vashtie is an inspiration B. You dont see her going out and about showing her ass and tits when you see pics of her like these hoes yall mentioning. And its a major plus that she wears streetwear as well, my nigga how could any nigga on this forum not relate to her in that aspect? I also dont care if she is 31 my nigga she still looks 25. One day imma meet her and...my nigga my imagination is too wild right now but i promise yall i will meet her. Nigga do you know the other night i had a dream i was dating her my nigga. Like i was smacking her shit my nigga...i was tight af fuck when i woke up nigga. i was trying so hard to fall back to sleep i was salty with my body all day becasue i wasn't able to fall back asleep. But it was cool becasue i just turned to her poster on my "Vashtie Wall" in my room and smiled and i was good cool . I can understand if yall niggas dont think vashtie is beautiful thats cool, but don't tell me she is generic B. And it dont hurt that she would kill most of yall niggas in WDYWT razz *Prepares for "i didnt read" from inferior niggas*
Like just look at her b.

:)

August 5, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
*ER!C

dstyles, king of da troll doe
August 5, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
ba sọc đỏ

August 5, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Fuck are yall fighting for? this thread is meant for vashtie.

:)

August 5, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
kr00kd

"real thugs don't gotta announce it"
Posts video of niggas doing nothing but looking in a camera saying how thug they are

Lol real thugs aint making movies trying to act hard

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Please login first to reply.