Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 4, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
Lucasj

They're called, "Bugchasers" and they are a group of individuals who go out pursuing men or women with STD's in an attempt to contract AIDS, HIV, Syphilis, Herpes, etc. There are even websites geared towards helping people find a, "Giftgiver".

You can read about these people here- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bug_chasing

And here is a website where they can meet infected people and set up a date to infect themselves- http://www.stdmatch.net/

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

August 4, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
TruthOnly

ohrly? isnt dat how yo dad met yo mom
August 4, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
frankhied

/gag
August 4, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
DStyles

weak jab is weak

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

August 4, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
Lucasj

This is honestly one of the scariest things I've read in a while. I wonder how many people like this there really are out there.

"aye you were looking mad fine in that purple swag video girl, that grill was pifff" - Anonymous

August 4, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

weak jab is weak

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 4, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
devonte

I probably read that shit wrong, but bug chasing is when someone is trying to get HIV. If Bugchasing was secretly giving people HIV, then that shit would be scary.
August 4, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
Mvgen

They're called, "Bugchasers" and they are a group of individuals who go out pursuing men or women with STD's in an attempt to contract AIDS, HIV, Syphilis, Herpes, etc. There are even websites geared towards helping people find a, "Giftgiver".

You can read about these people here- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bug_chasing

And here is a website where they can meet infected people and set up a date to infect themselves- http://www.stdmatch.net/

August 4, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 4, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
northbayx415

We live in a fucked up world....

TPTB Coming Soon!

August 4, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
MickMike

lollllll. you guise don't know how std's work, do you? This is actually brilliant. it's so people with the same std can sex each other and not feel guilt.. Rather than spreading their herpes to innocent virgins/ people with out stds herpes HIV etc etc... I feel like I'm getting trolled rn
August 4, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
reeser

lollllll. you guise don't know how std's work, do you? This is actually brilliant. it's so people with the same std can sex each other and not feel guilt.. Rather than spreading their herpes to innocent virgins/ people with out stds herpes HIV etc etc... I feel like I'm getting trolled rn

06 member come thru wit dat knowledge

Follow my instagram: @fendi

August 4, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
Jollibee.

It's not the world that's fucked up. It's the people's mind that assume everything is wrong from just 1 single point of view.

This fella saw it differently and perhaps saw through the real reason why people do it, so the world is safe for another day.
#thinkbeforeyouassumeandsavetheworld.
August 4, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
dizii

Actually, these 'bug chasers' are not infected and are actually trying to contract an STD (from what I read). We don't know their preferred partners afterwards, so these bug chasers are still potentially dangerous. Although this isn't directed to you, people with STDs tend to stay away from other one another as well because not everyone has the same strain of disease.
August 4, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

white people nasty.

:)

August 4, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
desab

Smh white people. Why is it that white people do the craziest shit. Regular people just think about it but white people actually pursue that shit. Smh
August 5, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
Bet

Smh white people. Why is it that white people do the craziest shit. Regular people just think about it but white people actually pursue that shit. Smh

Asians do the craziest shit...
August 5, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
Switching2My2011Acct

Nah man, I googled this shit after I saw it on TV and found this forum with people begging to get HIV when they don't have it, people were charging up to $5000 to "poz a neg hole" (turn someone from negative to positive). They shove a toothbrush up yo ass so you bleed, then cum in you, no joke.

Ratchet ass bitches STAY LOSING! Bang bang!

August 5, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
MickMike

ha. sure bob.
August 5, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
unemployedisback

Nah man, I googled this shit after I saw it on TV and found this forum with people begging to get HIV when they don't have it, people were charging up to $5000 to "poz a neg hole" (turn someone from negative to positive). They shove a toothbrush up yo ass so you bleed, then cum in you, no joke.

why u wanna be hiv positive doe?
August 5, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
TASK

why u wanna be hiv positive doe?

its a fetish
August 5, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Lucasj

You obviously didn't read the Wikipedia link. These people are 100% uninfected and free from STD's and choose to acquire an STD. The wiki page doesn't say that people are doing this to become a threat to partners but I can def. see some bitter ass John Holmes ass niggas going around spreading STD's to innocent victims in some sick ass twisted fantasy to, "Cleanse the world" or some extreme ass shit.

August 5, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
"MERCY"

you're fucking stupid
August 5, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
MickMike

no I read all of it my friend. you need to go back and read the media section of the wiki article. It's not a reality. ha guys OP is trollin. and the social network site he posted, clearly backs my earlier quote 100% kids these damn days are so gullible. All of you need to log off
August 5, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
Lucasj

no I read all of it my friend. you need to go back and read the media section of the wiki article. It's not a reality. ha guys OP is trollin. and the social network site he posted, clearly backs my earlier quote 100% kids these damn days are so gullible. All of you need to log off

I think you need to do more research on the topic. This is very real life, and there is even a documentary movie about it. Here's a segment CNN did on it-

August 5, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
MickMike

I'm impressed. I was just going to ask. show me a legit video and I'm sold. I was quoting the wiki site and the social network is definitely not for so called bug chasers but for the reasons mentioned earlier. but there is some sense behind people wanting to get aids before aids gets them. I don't really see the fetish side of it
August 5, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
highvision108

This is fucking disturbing. Seriously.

Please login first to reply.