Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 4, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
Switching2My2011Acct

You have one guy at the payphone and one guy handing out flyers door to door. If they call the number, your boy says yes those are the offices and then they "donate" cash to you. You put the offices as far away as possible in the same area code, so it's reasonable that they don't know about the fake ASPCA branch, yet the payphone can be right around the corner. If you think it's wrong, eat a dick. razz

Ratchet ass bitches STAY LOSING! Bang bang!

August 4, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 4, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
至高

How about you eat your own dick for trying to scam in this recession, you faggot.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 4, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
nightwalker

did you watch this or something?
August 4, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
The Fiasco

How about you eat your own dick for trying to scam in this recession, you faggot.

lmao the niggas scamming are the only niggas making money. how you think the CEOs of the banks are still making record money?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

August 4, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
Switching2My2011Acct

OPs always a faggot.

Gotta get this money *kanye shrug*

did you watch this or something?

No, but the guy that showed me might have.

lmao the niggas scamming are the only niggas making money. how you think the CEOs of the banks are still making record money?

Real shit.

Ratchet ass bitches STAY LOSING! Bang bang!

August 21, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
LanieY

Many individuals who are selling things door-to-door are completely honest and have a tough job. However, not all are, and some wish to do more than just to get you hopelessly addicted to infernally delicious cookies. A number of door-to-door scams are being documented nationwide, so the number of them active in many areas might be growing. Some people end up needing installment loans to get by until the month is over after a scam.
August 21, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
Soul Rize

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

Please login first to reply.