FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 14, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
.AG23.

this nigga fuckin loretta!?
August 14, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
starving

suspended

why would anyone want tumbler or FB of the bitch i am fucking SMH - source of these pictures IS my got damn phone. Here another one - go rub one or 10 off, i dont care - just know this B is gonna have my nuts all over her face tonight....or tomorrow coz tonight i am midnight surfing..

Is this what you all like? some nasty out of shape full of cellulite legs? damn you all got low standards

you need to log off.
August 14, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
Lucy and The Daze

cool

soundcloud.com/lucyandthedaze

August 14, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
Lucy and The Daze

oh yeh shes underage so. dont be bad

soundcloud.com/lucyandthedaze

August 14, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
BeastJr

Those two are obviously virgins. 99% of girls have cellulite, especially if they got a thick ass.

maybe you should get your ass to the gym, I see girls with fat asses in short shorts and they got little to no cellulite. My girl is that way, she has very little, that fat asian bitch posted has it down to her calves.
August 14, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
truuuchainz

Those two are obviously virgins. 99% of girls have cellulite, especially if they got a thick ass.

maybe you should get your ass to the gym, I see girls with fat asses in short shorts and they got little to no cellulite. My girl is that way, she has very little, that fat asian bitch posted has it down to her calves.

then your bitch got no ass whatsoever sorry to break it to you lil bruh
August 14, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
judgemyjoindate

shut the fuck up about cellulite. at least this cat can more or less prove he's fucking with her.. too many kids in here just posting pictures like it's a jailbait thread. she's attractive, and easily fuckable. end of story, be happy for dude. talk more and more about cellulite, see where it gets you..
also, thought i'd point out it takes balls to really post who you're fucking with on here.. too many losers out here waiting for someone to slip. and if you live in LA, it's even worse so don't expect me to be posting my pussy on here.. props to those who really did.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

August 14, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Lemonz

this nigga fuckin loretta!?

Please login first to reply.