Ask Ronnel.

Ask Ronnel.

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

August 3, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
unoedoe

dat "show your whip" thread
August 3, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
jplarr

Recognize opportunity, act on it. Take advantage of every resource you have. Creativity. Constant goals. Don't be a pussy. Profit
August 3, 2012 @ 04:30 AM

Inactive

Gain from your mistakes. By this I don't be mean to go out and get drunk, fuck some hoe and get HIV. I mean challenges will pile up ascending to your goal and the only way you'll defeat them will be through hard work.

Be smart about your choices and stay true to yourself. Be as authentic as you can be.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
craigsagersuit

Life is about the journey

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 3, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
trolos714

This may sound corny, but I really think education is the key to being successful.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

August 3, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
DATSHTKRAY

This may sound corny, but I really think education is the key to being successful.

Knowledge is power. cool
August 3, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
Pantic

pic.
Lol i just hold my comment."Lmao you think somebody gonna come around and explain to you how to become succesful on an internet forums off topic? Fuck outta here" That was a pointless statement , and looking at what people posted its been answered in a few ways. I guess im ignorant for asking a simple question....

Nobody in here said a word that you couldn't think of yourself wondering what succes means to you for a few minutes, and if they did that means you are far too stupid to ever get succesful anyways.
You are ignorant because you say shit like "i'm in highschool and i want to be so fucking succesful"
well it's pretty fuckin simple where you are at now isn't it? You work your ass off in school and get good ass grades so you can get on the college you need later on. There is nothing more you need at this stage in life.
August 3, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
abstrax

pic.
Lol i just hold my comment."Lmao you think somebody gonna come around and explain to you how to become succesful on an internet forums off topic? Fuck outta here" That was a pointless statement , and looking at what people posted its been answered in a few ways. I guess im ignorant for asking a simple question....

Nobody in here said a word that you couldn't think of yourself wondering what succes means to you for a few minutes, and if they did that means you are far too stupid to ever get succesful anyways.
You are ignorant because you say shit like "i'm in highschool and i want to be so fucking succesful"
well it's pretty fuckin simple where you are at now isn't it? You work your ass off in school and get good ass grades so you can get on the college you need later on. There is nothing more you need at this stage in life. Thank you so much for your time and i really do appreciate it.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
nirun

combination of hard work, creativity, a good network of friends/colleagues, and being able to adapt to change. Have multiple hustles, shit you do to make $$$ and shit you do to make you happy. If you can do the above consistently, you will eventually get paid for what you enjoy doing and be a master at your craft.

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

August 3, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
nirun

also smoke lots of weed cool cool

http://www.nirun.ca // http://www.hiddenmaterial.com

August 3, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
stalker46ss

My goal for being successful is making enough money to support my family as well as my cousins and other family who are in need. I also want to help those kids overseas without food ( africa, cambodia, pinoyland , etc). Obviously id have to be rish for this how do i achieve this. May be like pharrell who knows so many cool ppl (nigo, BAPE, and shii) HOW TO DO THIS HB??
August 3, 2012 @ 04:18 PM

Inactive

Lie and bullshit your way through any situation
August 3, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
Bet

Unless you fail at it
August 3, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
Miles_Morales

That's how I passed my AP classes
August 3, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
jeeoza

read this:

and this:

August 3, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
B Haht

Comment on designers instagram feeds asking them for a desgin job. That will for sure get you in the door.
August 4, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
Djazz

and this:

Currently reading this one. Highly recommended!

Take No Days Off //

Please login first to reply.