Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 3, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
abstrax

I'm in high school and i want to be so fucking successful, but just don't know how to grasp it.Viewing some of these forums and seeing the pure ignorance is upsetting. So this question is for the Hypebeasts living that good life with a sense a style, and getting Dough ! How do you do it ?
August 3, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
Pantic

Lmao you think somebody gonna come around and explain to you how to become succesful on an internet forums off topic? Fuck outta here.
August 3, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
DarianaGrande

Ask Ronnel.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 3, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

I'Viewing some of these forums and seeing the pure ignorance is upsetting.

but because you asked we would be serious?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

abstrax

Lmao you think somebody gonna come around and explain to you how to become succesful on an internet forums off topic? Fuck outta here.
But you took your time to read the thread obviously spark some interest
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Depends on what success is to you. Success to one person would be making through a day without killing them selves success to another person is finishing up a painting that they started last year or to another person it could be making it into the fashion industry by the age of 25. Success is what you want it to be, there is no road to a perfect success, only a road to a personal success.

:)

August 3, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
abstrax

I'Viewing some of these forums and seeing the pure ignorance is upsetting.

but because you asked we would be serious?
lol
August 3, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

money cars clothes hoes..they say that successful

August 3, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
abstrax

How would you achieve that ? selling drugs , have a phd in economics, or rapping ?
August 3, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
abstrax

Depends on what success is to you. Success to one person would be making through a day without killing them selves success to another person is finishing up a painting that they started last year or to another person it could be making it into the fashion industry by the age of 25. Success is what you want it to be, there is no road to a perfect success, only a road to a personal success.
That was a pretty good post i appreciate it
August 3, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

seeing as how most doctors do coke to get through the day ...id say real estate

August 3, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
abstrax

seeing as how most doctors do coke to get through the day ...id say real estate
Does that make you happy ? being a real estate agent or being Graphics designer but your income is nothing
August 3, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
AmericanLegend

dicks aren't gonna suck themselves

taste the glamour

August 3, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
DATSHTKRAY

Pursue something you really enjoy doing. Doesn't matter what the income is, it will increase in time, and other opportunities will open up.
August 3, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

everybody wants to do something they love for a living ..so everyday they wake up they put there all into it...but truth is a small percent lives that life..the world sucks and it isnt getting any safer

August 3, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
linh

when money and material things aren't what you are looking for in life.
August 3, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
hndlz

in a nutshell, this is my opinion.

Well to begin with you must define success. Do you want a family? do you want to be an actor? do you want to have a restaurant? People often tend to associate success with a lot of money which is not always the case. So knowing what you want is the first step, but people generally think that because they have an idea of what they desire and are "going to school" or are going through the motions of life, that everything will fall in place, however success doesn't occur for most people this way. You need to know what you want AND have a plan of action where you can regularly check your progression or lack thereof. This can be done by having smaller goals that branch of the ultimate goal which is what you consider success. The goals not only keep you active on your pursuit for success, but they can also serve as indicators to let you know the particulars of where exactly you need improvement thus bringing you closer to you're idea of success. Most importantly you have to be able to persist and overcome any doubts or negativity that WILL be present in your journey.

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

August 3, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

in a nutshell, this is my opinion.

Well to begin with you must define success. Do you want a family? do you want to be an actor? do you want to have a restaurant? People often tend to associate success with a lot of money which is not always the case. So knowing what you want is the first step, but people generally think that because they have an idea of what they desire and are "going to school" or are going through the motions of life, that everything will fall in place, however success doesn't occur for most people this way. You need to know what you want AND have a plan of action where you can regularly check your progression or lack thereof. This can be done by having smaller goals that branch of the ultimate goal which is what you consider success. The goals not only keep you active on your pursuit for success, but they can also serve as indicators to let you know the particulars of where exactly you need improvement thus bringing you closer to you're idea of success. Most importantly you have to be able to persist and overcome any doubts or negativity that WILL be present in your journey.

THIS. applaud.gif

:)

August 3, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
modernmischief

Most of these people live at home,its easy to stunt with no bills
August 3, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
frizurd

when money and material things aren't what you are looking for in life.

you win

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

August 3, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
Pantic

Your own ignorance sparked my interest, not the topic.
August 3, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
hooper

Be handsome.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
JStorm803

WORK WORK WORK WORK..depending on what type of goal you want to achieve.

Me personally:
Success is doing what you love...and getting paid for it.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

August 3, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
$$$$$

Work hard.
Oh and being part of the #CuteNiggaGang helps too.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
abstrax

Your own ignorance sparked my interest, not the topic.
Lol i just hold my comment."Lmao you think somebody gonna come around and explain to you how to become succesful on an internet forums off topic? Fuck outta here" That was a pointless statement , and looking at what people posted its been answered in a few ways. I guess im ignorant for asking a simple question....
August 3, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Work hard.
Oh and being part of the #CuteNiggaGang helps too.

not throwing shade but you cant just work hard ...so many other elements tie into how to be succesfull ...trust fund kids are set for life and blow everything in there 20's

work hard,save,invest,dont be afraid to fail ...cause at least you tried

August 3, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
dirtyandypants

I'm in high school and i want to be so fucking successful, but just don't know how to grasp it.Viewing some of these forums and seeing the pure ignorance is upsetting. So this question is for the Hypebeasts living that good life with a sense a style, and getting Dough ! How do you do it ?

go to college. get an econ or computer science degree. find a job. use that money to achieve things you want.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
abstrax

go to college. get an econ or computer science degree. find a job. use that money to achieve things you want.
Appreciate it, i will be thinking about that
August 3, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
Millenion LTD

Focus.
August 3, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
reeser

How would you achieve that ? selling drugs , have a phd in economics, or rapping ?

Don't ever go for a phd. My dad has a phd from Berkeley and a bachelors from stanford and he doesn't even have a high class job like you would expect. He's stuck working at uc riverside in a rut, paying off debt. Success is setting a goal and achieving it, acomplishing something that you've dreamed of.

Please login first to reply.