Color and Light

August 02, 2012 @ 07:08:21
The operation was a resounding success. My whole identity as "Boland" was a social experiment of some sorts. Yeah, I really am gay that part was not made up. However, my name is not Michael and you're all completely wrong about that part. The pictures were fake, but the persona was very much real. I couldn't win the affections of a board full of (supposed) straight men unless the identity marched the physical appearance. I will admit that it got a little too far, with swapping Seth's pictures from Facebook and passing them off as myself. But considering the results and the impending social acceptance, if you will. I think it was well worth it.
August 02, 2012 @ 07:09:02
first

•••

August 02, 2012 @ 07:09:28
second
August 02, 2012 @ 07:09:51
first page smokeyface
EXPOSED!

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 02, 2012 @ 07:11:44

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 02, 2012 @ 07:11:58
HAHA PHAGGOT
August 02, 2012 @ 07:12:22
log off forever or im telling that dude on facebook, so he can call the authorities on you.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 02, 2012 @ 07:12:27
this nigga...

where the azn girls at

August 02, 2012 @ 07:12:31
#bolandfelloff
August 02, 2012 @ 07:12:36
*DEAD* at the explanation
August 02, 2012 @ 07:13:34
Need Tagged Pics

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 02, 2012 @ 07:14:31
August 02, 2012 @ 07:14:44
and barbagelbites is gay LMAO! HB has officially came back

August 02, 2012 @ 07:14:59
The operation was a resounding success. My whole identity as "Boland" was a social experiment of some sorts. Yeah, I really am gay that part was not made up. However, my name is not Michael and you're all completely wrong about that part. The pictures were fake, but the persona was very much real. I couldn't win the affections of a board full of (supposed) straight men unless the identity marched the physical appearance. I will admit that it got a little too far, with swapping Seth's pictures from Facebook and passing them off as myself. But considering the results and the impending social acceptance, if you will. I think it was well worth it.

Mike, come on man. It's over. You gotta be at work in 3 hours. Just take the L. I know you contemplated how to lessen the ether as well as you could.

Edit: also your explanation don't make sense b. You showed up after I did all my homo troll shit. Come on son, this wasn't a social experiment. Let's keep it 3hunna.

Stop acting like a

August 02, 2012 @ 07:15:39
August 02, 2012 @ 07:16:28
Damn, this straight up ruined my night and I aint even really like the nigga
#bolandfelloff

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 02, 2012 @ 07:18:22

Mike, come on man. It's over. You gotta be at work in 3 hours. Just take the L. I know you contemplated how to lessen the ether as well as you could.

I'm not Michael. Text me 510 676 0341
August 02, 2012 @ 07:18:44
Damn Michael. why would you do something so damn gay? I wonder how Seth would react to this
edit: this dude seriously should be banned and Ghost unbanned

August 02, 2012 @ 07:19:01
Why the fuck would anyone take all the time and effort to do this? Must of gotten ethered out of existence before.
August 02, 2012 @ 07:19:49
social experiment my ass, you just a fuck nigga. perma ban this nigga b.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

August 02, 2012 @ 07:20:57

I'm not Michael. Text me 510 676 0341

We already contacted that number. Noone responded. Keep it 3hunna.

August 02, 2012 @ 07:21:48
dont perma ban him yet wait till someone tells seth about boland

August 02, 2012 @ 07:21:51
Text me I will respond

August 02, 2012 @ 07:22:11
pics or gtfo

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Please login first to reply.
x