Color and Light

Aug 02, 2012 @ 16:30
so what i wanna know, is seth #cuteniggagang doe?

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Aug 02, 2012 @ 16:32
can't believe I slept on all da goodness that went on last night cot dam but on da real #GhxztForMod2012
Aug 02, 2012 @ 16:47
Ghost did it again, #GhxztForMod2012
Aug 02, 2012 @ 16:53
Whoever just called I'm not going to answer

Just take a picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper saying "fuck you hb! Yall wrong" how hard is it.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 17:07
info on frailcelot ether?

Ig@rickrossowens

Aug 02, 2012 @ 17:47
Just messaged the real Seth Brown on FB telling him that a guy named Boland stole his pictures and used his pictures/identity to pretend to be gay. In the message i also told Seth your phone number and the fact that you also go to Morehouse. hope you enjoy having your truth exposed to Seth, Morehouse College, and your social circles.

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 17:50
Just messaged the real Seth Brown on FB telling him that a guy named Boland stole his pictures and used his pictures/identity to pretend to be gay. In the message i also told Seth your phone number and the fact that you also go to Morehouse. hope you enjoy having your truth exposed to Seth, Morehouse College, and your social circles.

Why did you do that?
Aug 02, 2012 @ 17:52

Why did you do that?

No dude the real question is why did you go post pictures and pretend thats it's you. Sorta freaky

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 17:53
Forreal though, Boland why you do me like this man. I dedicated my username to you man. Why this always happen to me man. WHY GOD WHY!

Would it hurt less if I told I looked better than the Seth dude
jaded
Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:00

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:08
Drew closed the Boland not Boland thread wit his pinoy ass

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:11

But that's really NOT me I swear to God lol. this is crazy
Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:12
nigga god aint gon save u dis time...u dun fuked up
Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:13
Forreal though, Boland why you do me like this man. I dedicated my username to you man. Why this always happen to me man. WHY GOD WHY!

Would it hurt less if I told I looked better than the Seth dude

PM me pics or I won't believe.
Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:14

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:16
Okay if supposedly this fat dude named Michael then how is my area code 510 (THAT I'VE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST) I have texted each and every person who has tried to reach me from this site. I am not in fucking Iowa I'm in Cali. I wish someone would run a legit IP check because I swear I'm half innocent here
Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:16
Boland/Not Boland/Bargelbites
Just finished this epic saga with a tagged pic, instead of lame ass comments like "its not me"

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:20
I already posted a tag picture. I sent a picture text with my visible black hand next to "Boland" in writing. My area code is not 515 and obese white dude is not me
Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:21

Atleast u aint like a square like drew...
Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:23
I already posted a tag picture. I sent a picture text with my visible black hand next to "Boland" in writing. My area code is not 515 and obese white dude is not me

tag your whole face bitch or we don't believe you, and that shit better say my username on it and "#Ghostwon"

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:29

tag your whole face bitch or we don't believe you, and that shit better say my username on it and "#Ghostwon"

I am not posting my face on this board to be used against me in the future.. I have provided enough proof to show that I am not dude, at this point I don't care. You can think I'm him whatever
Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:31
^
You're still a creep at the end of the day.

Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:35

Although , I don't completely agree with what Boland did , that shit that you did was mad weak though . Shit ain't have nothing to do with you so why try and mess up the nigga socially ? What do you gain from that ? You could have left that alone b .
Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:42

I am not posting my face on this board to be used against me in the future.. I have provided enough proof to show that I am not dude, at this point I don't care. You can think I'm him whatever

BITCH YOU HAVE NO FUTURE HERE YOU HAVE BEEN ETHERED

Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:43

Although , I don't completely agree with what Boland did , that shit that you did was mad weak though . Shit ain't have nothing to do with you so why try and mess up the nigga socially ? What do you gain from that ? You could have left that alone b .

fuck that Boland been using some random dude and posing as a him. I would want to know if im being impersonated as something im not on the internet. Sure its going to be embarrassing for boland but its a 1000% more embarrassing for a straight dude to be looked at as gay for thousands of people. Boland deserves whatever punishment he gets.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:44
double post

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:55
Originally posted by Inactive User

fuck that Boland been using some random dude and posing as a him. I would want to know if im being impersonated as something im not on the internet. Sure its going to be embarrassing for boland but its a 1000% more embarrassing for a straight dude to be looked at as gay for thousands of people. Boland deserves whatever punishment he gets.

People on campus already suspect he's gay so it's not really a stretch
Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:58
Okay if supposedly this fat dude named Michael then how is my area code 510 (THAT I'VE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST) I have texted each and every person who has tried to reach me from this site. I am not in fucking Iowa I'm in Cali. I wish someone would run a legit IP check because I swear I'm half innocent here

We did you redundant ass nigga. We already did. Powerball ran an IP check and it confirms you're in the Kansas/Iowa area. I thought he was bluffing just to scare you, but he wasn't. If you were smart you would've fessed up. You're just stalling. Btw the nigga you impersonated is a law student so you best believe he has connections and if he really wanted to, he could pursue litigation. The quicker you fess up, the less ugly it's goin to get for you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Aug 02, 2012 @ 18:59
tagged face pics or ducktales. shit you can cover half ur face with the piece of paper that says "I AM BOLAND"

\X/

Aug 02, 2012 @ 19:03
tagged face pics or ducktales. shit you can cover half ur face with the piece of paper that says "I AM BOLAND"

Exactly. Listen Boland, you can cover your face up with a ski mask if you want. Put a shirt over your face, whatever you want nigga. Actually if you wanted to, you could record a video (without your picture) and just your voice like I do. You could explain everything and get away with it, but you won't, and I know why. It's because you're really a whiteboy in Iowa pretending to be a liteskinned nigga and if you open your mouth #pause you're white voice is gonna come out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Please login first to reply.