Color and Light

August 02, 2012 @ 08:59:44
biggest fucking L i ever witness in my 6 years here. atleast jacob had the audacity to fuck with a real ass bitch then trynna act gay for a bunch of goons on a fashion forum callin it a experiment smfh son

What did this jacob guy do? i wanna know!

taste the glamour

August 02, 2012 @ 09:01:29
I'm not in Iowa. Whatever my life is fucked at this point. Goodbye HB...it was fun while it lasted
August 02, 2012 @ 09:02:04
OK so, using the previously stated fact that Bland stated about himself really being gay coincides perfectly with his thread about Chick-fil-a, to prove that he is in Cali or if he's not in Cali we can search for Chick-fil a restaurants near Fremont or wherever he stated to have lived, or search for them.in Iowa near the address associated with the # he keeps giving out
Edit nvm troll dug his own grave
August 02, 2012 @ 09:03:18
I'm not in Iowa. Whatever my life is fucked at this point. Goodbye HB...it was fun while it lasted

i always thought your favorite line was "I aint going nowhere punk". Guess you lied about that too

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 02, 2012 @ 09:04:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
OK so, using the previously stated fact that Bland stated about himself really being gay coincides perfectly with his thread about Chick-fil-a, to prove that he is.in Cali or if he's not in Cali wan search for Chick-fil a restaurants near Fremont or wherever he stated to have lived, or search for them.in Iowa near the address associated with the # he keeps giving out

there only one near the place in cali he's claiming, and its 46 miles away
August 02, 2012 @ 09:04:19
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/forum/topic/177392/?#post-3587549
August 02, 2012 @ 09:04:32
OK so, using the previously stated fact that Bland stated about himself really being gay coincides perfectly with his thread about Chick-fil-a, to prove that he is.in Cali or if he's not in Cali wan search for Chick-fil a restaurants near Fremont or wherever he stated to have lived, or search for them.in Iowa near the address associated with the # he keeps giving ou

Ames Iowa http://www.localstore.net/stores/735830/chick-fil-a/
August 02, 2012 @ 09:05:50
Dead @ you guys really thinking I'm some obese white dude. Shit is hilarious.
August 02, 2012 @ 09:06:42
OK so, using the previously stated fact that Bland stated about himself really being gay coincides perfectly with his thread about Chick-fil-a, to prove that he is.in Cali or if he's not in Cali wan search for Chick-fil a restaurants near Fremont or wherever he stated to have lived, or search for them.in Iowa near the address associated with the # he keeps giving ou

I never been to chick fil a I just heard they were anti gay so I made a thread about people not eating there
August 02, 2012 @ 09:06:46
Dead @ you guys really thinking I'm some obese white dude. Shit is hilarious.

you fucked mangg. msges have been sent to that dude seth about you.
August 02, 2012 @ 09:06:52
thank god, is it over?

i just want to go to sleep but this thread is so active and i can't miss out on any of this so
August 02, 2012 @ 09:06:55
biggest fucking L i ever witness in my 6 years here. atleast jacob had the audacity to fuck with a real ass bitch then trynna act gay for a bunch of goons on a fashion forum callin it a experiment smfh son

What did this jacob guy do? i wanna know!

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/174261/?topic_page=1
classic
August 02, 2012 @ 09:07:50
thank god, is it over?

i just want to go to sleep but this thread is so active and i can't miss out on any of this so

This. I ain't tryna wake up & have this shit be at 80 pages

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 02, 2012 @ 09:07:55
Boland bout to his lose his HB Mem.
Boland a fag nigga I hate it had to be him..
Bitch you wasn't with me posing as gay men!
August 02, 2012 @ 09:08:45
Why do you keep on saying youre not an obese white dude instead of saying Im not Barbagelbites? one of the first keys of lying is when the alleged liar uses the same words used by his accuser, earlier someone said youre some white dude from iowa and youve said that since...
August 02, 2012 @ 09:09:17

I never been to chick fil a I just heard they were anti gay so I made a thread about people not eating there

never been, but in that thread you claimed there shit was nasty and KFC was better

No offense, I'm all for gay rights and shit, but dem spicy chicken sandwiches be too good.

Are you kidding? Their food is nasty as shit. KFC has way better spicy chicken sandwiches and they don't indoctrine hate
August 02, 2012 @ 09:09:37

You never been to a chick fil a?OH REALLY???

Are you kidding? Their food is nasty as shit. KFC has way better spicy chicken sandwiches and they don't indoctrine hate

August 02, 2012 @ 09:12:08
Ya know I'm mad this white dude takin credit for my pesona. Shit is crazy
August 02, 2012 @ 09:13:47
This Shit Got Me Staying Awake Got Damn

80HDclothing @HDteamallday Skate

August 02, 2012 @ 09:14:11
@boland you still havent answered my question is this you?

August 02, 2012 @ 09:15:50
I guess my obsession with Seth finally came to roost. Can't show my face on Brown street no more

I don't know why you guys wanna ruin me. Its not like I was this bad peson ala Jacob and co. Aside from the gay thing I was pretty chill. Cancel those messages to Seth I am begging
August 02, 2012 @ 09:17:00
haha damn people really messaging seth? thats stone cold b no need for that.
August 02, 2012 @ 09:17:33
Seth and I aren't friends on Facebook genius.
August 02, 2012 @ 09:19:15
haha damn people really messaging seth? thats stone cold b no need for that.

what is you saying? if someone start posting pictures of you saying your gay wouldnt you want to know?

August 02, 2012 @ 09:19:15
these niggas who get exposed always make the same stupid ass mistake, smfh

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

August 02, 2012 @ 09:19:31

you have to be, all of his pictures are private, can only see two
August 02, 2012 @ 09:21:19
dem lies just keep coming
August 02, 2012 @ 09:23:20
ICancel those messages to Seth I am begging

lol
August 02, 2012 @ 09:25:26

you have to be, all of his pictures are private, can only see two

Not true I went through quite a few and we aren't friends.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.
x